brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

The Executive Club - new section now OPEN!

Go down 
+48
T2D2
Bumble
Dee James
Rachelvw
sundialsoft
AbsintheKombi
timmm
554 BAY
Hemlock
steveb
Sunny
PandaBayBee
BigDubblya
Voyager
Ronnie Ringding
NorthPoles
oldskoolsboy
poddy
EvoFylde
Georgy
MarcusH
Captain Haddock
irishman
Batman
Happyhouse
elliec
chairboy_paul
Matt
jill
gordonmac
Bileos
Gina Tonic
lynnand steve
osg
eddy
kiteman
Skytiger
docmark
Scooby
t24fun
chef
dizzylizard
beakyboy
Tallulah
Dennis
Dickymint1972
harryhornet
Dalesman
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

The Executive Club - new section now OPEN! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Executive Club - new section now OPEN!   The Executive Club - new section now OPEN! - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 12:26 pm

In your Inbox.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

The Executive Club - new section now OPEN! - Page 5 Melogo11
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: The Executive Club - new section now OPEN!   The Executive Club - new section now OPEN! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 10:51 am

Welcome PaulT to the Exec Club.

Many thanks for your support. Basketball

________________________________________________________________________________
@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

Cabin : Exec 013

PostSubject: Re: The Executive Club - new section now OPEN!   The Executive Club - new section now OPEN! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:50 pm

How many members now, Tim?

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder

Blog: C13MPR

Finalist in the Caravan Club Caravanner of the Year Competition 2016

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
http://www.c13mpr.com
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: The Executive Club - new section now OPEN!   The Executive Club - new section now OPEN! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 1:08 pm

AbsintheKombi wrote:
How many members now, Tim?

51 cat

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: The Executive Club - new section now OPEN!   The Executive Club - new section now OPEN! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 1:12 pm

51? Not bad, but I'm sure we can do better out of 796 members. bounce

Come on everyone, let's give something back to the Forum - we sure get enough from it. The £5 doesn't end up in Tim's pocket, it goes to the upkeep of the site, insurance costs and the events that we all enjoy so much.

Cheap at half the price...

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: The Executive Club - new section now OPEN!   The Executive Club - new section now OPEN! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:51 am

Just bumping this up on Tim's birthday to remind you of all the hard work he does on our behalf and to ask you to support the Executive Club.

We've got 51 paid up members of the Exec Club out of a total membership of 806 - I'm sure we can get it to 80 before the Sleepover.

Who'd like to join to support the Club?

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
steveb

steveb

Cabin : Exec 056

PostSubject: Re: The Executive Club - new section now OPEN!   The Executive Club - new section now OPEN! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 6:59 pm

Hi Tim,

It's about time I got my act in gear and joined the execs! Please send me the bank details.

Cheers

Steve
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: The Executive Club - new section now OPEN!   The Executive Club - new section now OPEN! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:16 pm

Nice one Steveb - anyone else?

Ps if you PM TimV he'll send you the bank details, Steve.

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: The Executive Club - new section now OPEN!   The Executive Club - new section now OPEN! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:56 pm

Many thanks to Abs for his campaigning and to those of you who have subsequently pm'd me about joining. I've got a full on schedule this week but will come back to you with the necessary details shortly.

Thanks again.

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: The Executive Club - new section now OPEN!   The Executive Club - new section now OPEN! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:26 am

TimV wrote:
Many thanks to Abs for his campaigning

It is an election year after all!  Exclamation

I'm making it my mission to get us to 80. Have you got an ideal number you'd like to achieve?

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: The Executive Club - new section now OPEN!   The Executive Club - new section now OPEN! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 5:32 pm

80 seems like a good target Abs! Arrow

Thanks to those of you who have pm'd me about membership since Abs brought the subject up again today. Basketball

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Hemlock

Hemlock

Cabin : Exec 055

PostSubject: Re: The Executive Club - new section now OPEN!   The Executive Club - new section now OPEN! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:28 pm

Sign me up, Tim. The advice I have gotten from the site in the past few months is well worth a fiver! I have done the transfer today.
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: The Executive Club - new section now OPEN!   The Executive Club - new section now OPEN! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 8:21 pm

Hemlock wrote:
Sign me up, Tim.  The advice I have gotten from the site in the past few months is well worth a fiver!  I have done the transfer today.

Thank you! Basketball

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Dickymint1972

Dickymint1972

Cabin : Exec 025

PostSubject: Re: The Executive Club - new section now OPEN!   The Executive Club - new section now OPEN! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:38 pm

Just sent a fiver across..
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: The Executive Club - new section now OPEN!   The Executive Club - new section now OPEN! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 6:43 pm

Dickymint1972 wrote:
Just sent a fiver across..

Very Happy

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: The Executive Club - new section now OPEN!   The Executive Club - new section now OPEN! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 4:31 pm

How many are we up to, Tim?

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: The Executive Club - new section now OPEN!   The Executive Club - new section now OPEN! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 5:48 pm

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
554 BAY

554 BAY

Cabin : Exec 058

PostSubject: Re: The Executive Club - new section now OPEN!   The Executive Club - new section now OPEN! - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:42 am

Hi can you sign me up please Very Happy

Man who drops watch down toilet, has shi77y time! - Confucius
Back to top Go down
timmm

timmm

Cabin : Business

PostSubject: Re: The Executive Club - new section now OPEN!   The Executive Club - new section now OPEN! - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 11:03 am

554 BAY.
Well done 555 BAY,

it'll be the best fiver you've ever spent.
i knew nothing about these Kombi's when i joined and the forum, and someone always comes back with a good answer to a question.
you'll find the more input you give it, the more you will get back.
Also, look at the sponsors adverts of the site if you want parts for your Bay, its good to give them something back...and you may get a discount.

Timmm
Back to top Go down
http://www.standrewsmotors.co.uk
554 BAY

554 BAY

PostSubject: Re: The Executive Club - new section now OPEN!   The Executive Club - new section now OPEN! - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:03 pm

Thanks for the advice and the welcome. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
554 BAY

554 BAY

PostSubject: Re: The Executive Club - new section now OPEN!   The Executive Club - new section now OPEN! - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 9:05 am

Money sent Very Happy

Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: The Executive Club - new section now OPEN!   The Executive Club - new section now OPEN! - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 12:37 pm

By all accounts, Tim organised a fantastic day out for the Southern based members yesterday and from the photos and comments, it's looks like everyone had a great day - what a brilliant start to the season.  Very Happy

I've banged on about the benefits of the Forum before but I'd like to remind everyone that, without it, it's unlikely that we'd have met in the real world and we wouldn't have done half the things we've been able to do in our vans.

If you value the Forum, I'd like to ask you to consider joining the Executive Club. If you pm Tim, he'll let you know how you can join.

We've got just under 60 members now and I'm on a mission to get that figure to 85 by the end of the year, which should be possible from a registered total membership of over 800.

So, if you're not already, please give some thought to joining. bounce

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: The Executive Club - new section now OPEN!   The Executive Club - new section now OPEN! - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 10:36 am

Just a gentle reminder about the Exceutive Club - overall we've got 840 members on this Forum and about 60 who've joined the Exec Club.

I've made it my mission to get us to 85 members by the end of 2015 - if you've benefited from the Forum in any way, why not consider joining? PM TimV and he'll tell you how.

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: The Executive Club - new section now OPEN!   The Executive Club - new section now OPEN! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 10:32 am

As we approach our annual get together, the Kombi Sleepover, can I remind you that you still have the opportunity to join the Executive Club for the paltry sum of £5.

Here's some  more info from Tim's post on the first page of this thread:

TimV wrote:
On the forum we define anyone who owns a Brazilian Kombi in the UK as being part of our 'club.'  This is essentially because you are one of a unique motoring group here on British roads.  The ABVWC charge us per 'club' member to be covered by their umbrella public liability insurance, so with club member numbers now growing substantially, we are paying quite a premium for this cover, despite probably only a percentage of club members needing the facility.  In other words we are wasting money!

Further, our subscription to the ABVWC has been covered by our advertisers to date, and for that we are exceptionally grateful.  However in today's climate we can't rely on advertisers renewing with us annually, you may have noticed that some have disappeared over time.  

So in order to guarantee our ability to cover the ABVWC membership and to enable the club to pay for promotional items such as banners, postcards and the occasional prize, we've introduced a voluntary annual payment.  A number of forums do this and it appears to work well.  We're not going down the route of establishing Chairman, Treasurer etc as firstly that's somewhat outdated and secondly it is very labour intensive.  The mod team and myself have busy lives, we do all our stuff on here and at events on a voluntary basis.  Members of the forum can choose if they wish to make this voluntary payment based on how much they get from its use and whether they intend to join any of the club get-togethers at shows etc.

The voluntary annual payment is £5 per registered member and should you choose to support the site in this way, then your Cabin will change to Exec, to indicate that you are a paying supporter.

There is no change in access to current categories of the forum, so all that information remains visible to registered members.  There is however a new category, The Executive Lounge, access to which is available to those who have chosen to be a site supporter.

As stated, membership is £5 per year and starts in whichever month you choose to join.  Much like road tax, your subscription runs to the end of the 12th month after you have joined.  There will not be a specific date that your subscription starts and expires as that would prove too time consuming to administer!

Payment can be made by bank transfer to the club account or by cheque.  Please pm me for the details.

Everyone joining the Executive Club will be allocated a unique membership number, a card indicating such and access to the Executive Lounge on the forum.

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Executive Club - new section now OPEN!   The Executive Club - new section now OPEN! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 9:56 pm

Als and gmsuk happy to join if you send us the how.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Executive Club - new section now OPEN!   The Executive Club - new section now OPEN! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Executive Club - new section now OPEN!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next