brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Can anyone beat this for a strange meet-up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dizzylizard

dizzylizard

Cabin : Exec 018

Can anyone beat this for a strange meet-up Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone beat this for a strange meet-up   Can anyone beat this for a strange meet-up EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:28 pm

Before I start, I would like to point out that all parties involved in this story are happy for me to post this, seeing as it was on a solemn occasion.

We were at a funeral today for the wife of a friend, and after the service we were filing out when I saw a brown Brazibay reversing into the spot next to where we had parked, presumably attending the next service.

After passing on our condolences to my friend, I was considering whether it would be in good taste to introduce myself, and point them in the direction of the forum by handing them a card.

As I approached, I thought I recognised the face of the passenger, and then found the driver sitting in the cab writing out a card for me.

Can anyone beat this for a strange meet-up Imgp1525

It turned out to be Jill and Steve aka Magda (Exec 010) (Out-ranked....again Rolling Eyes )

They had come back from the I.O.W. and I think they said they wouldn't be back home for a week so were happy for me to do the post.
Back to top Go down
kiteman

kiteman

Cabin : Exec 002

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone beat this for a strange meet-up   Can anyone beat this for a strange meet-up EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:03 pm

Blimey, it's a small world.

Those damn brazzy bays are everywhere Very Happy 

________________________________________________________________________________
Can anyone beat this for a strange meet-up Img_4810

Ginger man without a ginger van  sunny
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone beat this for a strange meet-up   Can anyone beat this for a strange meet-up EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:09 am

Very small world!

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Can anyone beat this for a strange meet-up Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone beat this for a strange meet-up   Can anyone beat this for a strange meet-up Empty

Back to top Go down

Can anyone beat this for a strange meet-up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: