brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Following my sister Sunshine Daisy

Go down 
+14
MarcusH
Feliz
Ianvwk
Sunshine Daisy
dazdub
harryhornet
michel_bonn
osg
Skytiger
kiteman
beakyboy
TimV
AbsintheKombi
Bizkitman
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Bizkitman

Bizkitman

Cabin : Club

Following my sister Sunshine Daisy Empty
PostSubject: Following my sister Sunshine Daisy   Following my sister Sunshine Daisy EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 11:37 am

I thought I had better sign up as my sister Sunshine Daisy said what a great friendly site this was. I purchased our 2007 water cooled Danbury last June, a couple of months before she got Daisy. I purchased it from Ian at VW Kampers and his team there did a fantastic job of completely changing it for us. Was originally black and white with brown interior so quite a change! They are a great team there especially Dave who seems to be able to take whatever you can dream up and turn it into a reality!

Although its months now we still cannot settle on a name - nothing we have thought up seems quite right. So far we have considered Red, Ruby, Scarlett, Poppy, but they just don't seem to really fit. So any ideas gratefully received!  Very Happy

Following my sister Sunshine Daisy 2014-012
Following my sister Sunshine Daisy 2014-013
Following my sister Sunshine Daisy 2014-011
Following my sister Sunshine Daisy 2014-010
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

Cabin : Exec 013

PostSubject: Re: Following my sister Sunshine Daisy   Following my sister Sunshine Daisy EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 11:51 am

Welcome Bizkitman - how about Rufus for a name?

________________________________________________________________________________
Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder

Blog: C13MPR

Finalist in the Caravan Club Caravanner of the Year Competition 2016

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
http://www.c13mpr.com
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Following my sister Sunshine Daisy   Following my sister Sunshine Daisy EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 12:11 pm

Hey there - welcome to 'our' family. Hope we get to see you and your BraziBays at our club show at the end of May?

With regard to a name, considering the 5 Star reg plate you have, how about one of the band members: Denise, Stedman, Lorraine, Doris or Delroy? If you can Find The Time that is, Come Rain or Shine ....?

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Following my sister Sunshine Daisy Melogo11
Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

Cabin : Flight 019

PostSubject: Re: Following my sister Sunshine Daisy   Following my sister Sunshine Daisy EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 1:48 pm

Welcome Bizkitman look forward to seeing you out and about... You'll feel right at home here...

Am assuming from your name suggestions your looking at girls names so my suggestions following the red/flower theme would be Rosie , Dottie or Petal... Other suggestions Norma or Blue

Steve,  Jo  TigerLily and Carra the Child lovin' Golden Cocker  sunny
Back to top Go down
kiteman

kiteman

Cabin : Exec 002

PostSubject: Re: Following my sister Sunshine Daisy   Following my sister Sunshine Daisy EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 1:50 pm

Welcome Bizkitman. Nice looking Kombi. If your free at the end of May come along to our event.

Following my sister Sunshine Daisy Img_4810

Ginger man without a ginger van  sunny
Back to top Go down
Skytiger

Skytiger

Cabin : Exec 008

PostSubject: Re: Following my sister Sunshine Daisy   Following my sister Sunshine Daisy EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:03 pm

Hello Biskitman, lovely looking bus.

Taking inspiration from your avatar, how about Jammy Dodger for a name?
Back to top Go down
osg

osg

Cabin : Exec 015

PostSubject: Re: Following my sister Sunshine Daisy   Following my sister Sunshine Daisy EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:38 pm

Welcome. What a lovely camper.
osg
Back to top Go down
michel_bonn

michel_bonn

PostSubject: Re: Following my sister Sunshine Daisy   Following my sister Sunshine Daisy EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 3:53 pm

hello from germany, very nice pictures, cool car :-)

http://www.t2-c.de
Back to top Go down
http://www.t2-c.de
harryhornet

harryhornet

Cabin : Exec 027

PostSubject: Re: Following my sister Sunshine Daisy   Following my sister Sunshine Daisy EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 4:20 pm

Lovely looking Kombi. The interior looks similar to mine. I think 'Dodger' would be a great name.
Hopefully see you next month at the sleepover.
Back to top Go down
dazdub

dazdub

Cabin : Exec 012

PostSubject: Re: Following my sister Sunshine Daisy   Following my sister Sunshine Daisy EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 4:23 pm

Hi & welcome nice bay Smile
Back to top Go down
Sunshine Daisy

Sunshine Daisy

Cabin : Economy

PostSubject: Re: Following my sister Sunshine Daisy   Following my sister Sunshine Daisy EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 5:28 pm

Yo bro (& family) glad you got around to joining up. How about "The Bizkit Tin" for a name?!! Enjoying the camping down near Chichester. Had a long walk along by the harbour & now thrashing the kids at bananagrams!!
Back to top Go down
Bizkitman

Bizkitman

PostSubject: Re: Following my sister Sunshine Daisy   Following my sister Sunshine Daisy EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 6:31 pm

Thanks for all the welcomes! TimV should I be slightly concerned you can name all the members of 5 Star!! I have a feeling you did not need to look them up either Smile
Back to top Go down
harryhornet

harryhornet

Cabin : Exec 027

PostSubject: Re: Following my sister Sunshine Daisy   Following my sister Sunshine Daisy EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 7:00 pm

'Rain or Shine' you can always rely on Tim to come up with a good name for your Kombi.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Ianvwk

Ianvwk

Cabin : Business

PostSubject: Re: Following my sister Sunshine Daisy   Following my sister Sunshine Daisy EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 7:10 pm

Hi Guys,

Nice to see you on the site!

You have just kissed goodbye to hours and hours of your life as this site is very addictive!

There is a really good bunch of guys on here that are always to happy to help you with any questions or problems you may have!

Come to camp out at the end of May, ill get some cold beers on the go....

Ian VWK.

Ps i like the name GARY, if you squint, really badly, your number looks like it slightly! Shocked 

www.vwkampers.co.uk
Back to top Go down
http://Www.braziliankampers.co.uk
Feliz

Feliz

Cabin : Exec 026

PostSubject: Re: Following my sister Sunshine Daisy   Following my sister Sunshine Daisy EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 7:15 pm

Welcome -cool looking van - do you favour female or male names . what about sherry or rufus
Back to top Go down
Bizkitman

Bizkitman

PostSubject: Re: Following my sister Sunshine Daisy   Following my sister Sunshine Daisy EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 8:55 pm

Thanks for all the name suggestions they are brilliant, no preference on male/female. Ianvwk I am sad enough that I have been outside squinting hard at the plate and seeing if I can get 'Gary' lol!!

Looks like we will be free at the end of May so I might hold you to those beers and bring a crate or two myself!
Back to top Go down
MarcusH

MarcusH

Cabin : Exec 031

PostSubject: Re: Following my sister Sunshine Daisy   Following my sister Sunshine Daisy EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 9:22 pm

Hello and welcome to forum
Great looking van
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: Following my sister Sunshine Daisy   Following my sister Sunshine Daisy EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 6:31 pm

Hi & Welcome to the Forum  
Hope to see you at the Kombi Sleepover  Cool 
Roo b Roo
 jocolor

Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
Sunshine Daisy

Sunshine Daisy

Cabin : Economy

PostSubject: Re: Following my sister Sunshine Daisy   Following my sister Sunshine Daisy EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 8:42 am

Gary?! Think IanVWK may have started early on those beers!! So have you decided on a name yet? The girls & I always liked Rosie or Ruby. Although Lucy has suggested Wally which suits - as in 'Where's Wally?" Coz of the red & white!!!
Happy birthday to you, hope you have a great day down in Devon xxx
Back to top Go down
Bileos

Bileos

Cabin : Exec 005

PostSubject: Re: Following my sister Sunshine Daisy   Following my sister Sunshine Daisy EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 4:53 pm

Hi and welcome...great looking bus! Definitely Rudolph (Rudy), Jammy or Jam-mima seeing as you like like the dodgers or maybe Scarlett - they seek him here, they seek him there. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Following my sister Sunshine Daisy   Following my sister Sunshine Daisy EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 4:57 pm

Yeah 'Jam' seems appropriate!

Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Following my sister Sunshine Daisy Melogo11
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

Cabin : Exec 013

PostSubject: Re: Following my sister Sunshine Daisy   Following my sister Sunshine Daisy EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 9:08 pm

Might help to conserve the van too...

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder

Blog: C13MPR

Finalist in the Caravan Club Caravanner of the Year Competition 2016

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
http://www.c13mpr.com
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

PostSubject: Re: Following my sister Sunshine Daisy   Following my sister Sunshine Daisy EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 9:51 pm

Sweeeeeet.

www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Sunny

Sunny

Cabin : Exec 050

PostSubject: Re: Following my sister Sunshine Daisy   Following my sister Sunshine Daisy EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 7:18 am

Personally, I think people are on a sticky wicket thinking they must preserve the notion of having a pun in every thread.
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: Following my sister Sunshine Daisy   Following my sister Sunshine Daisy EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 9:25 am

Sunny wrote:
Personally, I think people are on a sticky wicket thinking they must preserve the notion of having a pun in every thread.

Glad you did not send it from a Blackberry  Razz

Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Following my sister Sunshine Daisy   Following my sister Sunshine Daisy Empty

Back to top Go down

Following my sister Sunshine Daisy
Page 1 of 1