brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

wish i got a quid for every time im stoped in the street.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chewie

chewie

Cabin : Club

wish i got a quid for every time im stoped in the street. Empty
PostSubject: wish i got a quid for every time im stoped in the street.   wish i got a quid for every time im stoped in the street. EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:13 pm

wish i got a quid for everytime i got stoped in the street and asked what year is my bus realy people dont believe that the buses are still being made in brazil does anybody else have the same problem where ever they go in there buses lol.and the amount of people who are comeing to have a look inside at the new interiors we dont mind makes us so proud realy.and some of the talk of people saying well it carnt be a new one can it lol. bom
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: wish i got a quid for every time im stoped in the street.   wish i got a quid for every time im stoped in the street. EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:33 pm

Yep ditto chewie. Makes you proud doesn't it cheers

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

wish i got a quid for every time im stoped in the street. Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: wish i got a quid for every time im stoped in the street.   wish i got a quid for every time im stoped in the street. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:47 am

Its the heavy burden we carry.

________________________________________________________________________________
Matt.

wish i got a quid for every time im stoped in the street. Img_2014
Back to top Go down
irishman

irishman

Cabin : Exec 003

PostSubject: Re: wish i got a quid for every time im stoped in the street.   wish i got a quid for every time im stoped in the street. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:36 pm

As you say Chewie if we had a pound for every time that question came up....
sometimes you can get a little fed up telling people, a couple of weeks ago in the new forest I was asked about the van about 4 times in the same day, however, does really make you feel good!!

Irishman (Nick)
Back to top Go down
jj123vw

jj123vw

Cabin : Business

PostSubject: Re: wish i got a quid for every time im stoped in the street.   wish i got a quid for every time im stoped in the street. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:04 am

We run a voucher scheme where you give the interested person a Danbury voucher that saves them some £ and gives you £100 each time (when they buy) . Not a lot but its a nice way for us to say thanks and is more than £1 :-) . Anyone interested in having these vouchers sent to them so they can keep them in the glove box just e mail me your address to : beetlesukltd@yahoo.co.uk and we will post some out to you. Hope to see as many as possible at the first Danbury day (see the calender section on this web site in October) where we will also have discounted parts, advise and a BBQ! All the best - Jason
Back to top Go down
http://www.danburymotorcaravans.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wish i got a quid for every time im stoped in the street.   wish i got a quid for every time im stoped in the street. Empty

Back to top Go down

wish i got a quid for every time im stoped in the street.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: