brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Pole and clamp kit

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
surfer chick

surfer chick

Cabin : Club

Pole and clamp kit Empty
PostSubject: Pole and clamp kit   Pole and clamp kit EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 10:34 am

So I've finally decided to take the plunge and get myself an awning. After chatting to a few people at shows and reading lots of posts on here I've decided on the Khyam Driveaway Compact 300. And a pole and clamp kit to attach it. However there seems to be some kind of national shortage, I spoke to Khyam this morning and they have no idea when they'll be getting any more in. Having googled there seems to be all manner of different variants on the system. Can anyone help point me in the right direction? Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Dennis

Cabin : Exec 033

Pole and clamp kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pole and clamp kit   Pole and clamp kit EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 11:22 am

Have you tried Justkampers. Tim
Back to top Go down
dizzylizard

dizzylizard

Cabin : Exec 018

Pole and clamp kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pole and clamp kit   Pole and clamp kit EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 11:47 am

Is this any good, it looks like they have them in stock.

http://www.funkyleisure.co.uk/vango-airbeam-awning-pole--clamps-connection-kit---vw-type-2-5475-p.asp

(Note it is 250 cm long as opposed to 310 cm, so you would have to check if it is long enough)
Back to top Go down
Baylee

Baylee

Pole and clamp kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pole and clamp kit   Pole and clamp kit EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 8:53 pm

We had the same issue ordered awning etc from Khyam via Campervantastic at the Camping and caravan show at the NEC earlier in the year. The pole and clamp set didn't arrive and after speaking to khyam directly they said then that there wasnt any in stock and didn't know when they would have any in so we got a refund as we had paid for them!

We found some clamps in the glovebox that the previous owner left behind and use some gazebo poles for now.
Any pole will do, even some tent ones, its just finding a suitable clamp.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

Pole and clamp kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pole and clamp kit   Pole and clamp kit EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 5:45 pm

If you follow the 'deal on sidestep on ebay' link, and click on other stuff they are selling, they have 2 clamp kits for sale. No pole unfortunately, but you could use any old tent pole. Our sun shade uses 3 clamps, so would suggest 2 kits.

________________________________________________________________________________
Matt.

Pole and clamp kit Img_2014
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pole and clamp kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pole and clamp kit   Pole and clamp kit Empty

Back to top Go down

Pole and clamp kit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: KOMBI Katalogue :: Bay Related Products :: Awnings/Sun Canopies-
Jump to: