brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Top marks to our community

Go down 
+2
primrose
TimV
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

Top marks to our community Empty
PostSubject: Top marks to our community   Top marks to our community EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 8:25 am

Yesterday one of our members had a steering issue reveal itself just as she was about to drive onto the EuroTunnel. For ease she posted on the brazilianvwbay Facebook page and what then ensued was an admirable showing of helpful, positive and supporting replies.

The story unfolded throughout the day raising over 100 comments. The problem turned out to be an issue with the steering lock mechanism, a new one to us, fixed by Danbury in a short time, and our fellow Kombi owner was back off on her travels.

It really was a delight to read how helpful everyone was being and I'm sure she felt she wasn't alone on what could have been a nightmare of a day. Right now she's happily cruising into Europe!  Many thanks to everyone involved. Basketball

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Top marks to our community Melogo11
Back to top Go down
primrose

primrose

Cabin : Economy

PostSubject: Re: Top marks to our community   Top marks to our community EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:03 am

Hear Hear Tim.
Back to top Go down
dizzylizard

dizzylizard

Cabin : Exec 018

PostSubject: Re: Top marks to our community   Top marks to our community EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:15 am

Same here, couldn't agree more, Being an occasional Facebook user, I only caught up when everything was almost sorted, but it was heart-warming to see so many members offering support and advice. Well done to all concerned. Smile
Back to top Go down
jj123vw

jj123vw

Cabin : Business

PostSubject: Re: Top marks to our community   Top marks to our community EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:49 am

I've since had a lovely message saying a big thank you to the Danbury service team for staying on after work and repairing the camper van. Nice to hear they are now on their holiday
Back to top Go down
http://www.danburymotorcaravans.com
beakyboy

beakyboy

Cabin : Flight 019

PostSubject: Re: Top marks to our community   Top marks to our community EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 1:14 pm

Great work by Matt and the boys at Danbury for staying on and making sure the family holiday wasn't adversely interrupted.

The sense of community and belonging I think we all feel should never be underestimated. I know you're not looking for plaudits Tim but you did this and you should be proud my friend.

________________________________________________________________________________
Steve,  Jo  TigerLily and Carra the Child lovin' Golden Cocker  sunny
Back to top Go down
irishman

irishman

Cabin : Exec 003

PostSubject: Re: Top marks to our community   Top marks to our community EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 3:12 pm

The sense of community and belonging I think we all feel should never be underestimated. I know you're not looking for plaudits Tim but you did this and you should be proud my friend.[/quote]

Well said!!
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Top marks to our community   Top marks to our community EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 3:22 pm

You guys!

Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Top marks to our community Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top marks to our community   Top marks to our community Empty

Back to top Go down

Top marks to our community
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: General Discussion-