brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd

Go down 
+9
Tallulah
greenjc90
oldskoolsboy
AbsintheKombi
beakyboy
harryhornet
TimV
Bumble
Scooby
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd  Empty
PostSubject: Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd    Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd  EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 12:34 pm

Volksworld 2016

Club Stand at Sandown

Sat:

1. Bumble
2. oldskoolsboy
3. greenjc90
4. Away

Sun:

1. Bumble
2. Harryhornet
3. Tallulah
4. Georgy

Stars of the show this weekend ..... thanks all for flying the Braziflag!! Very Happy

Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd  Collag10

________________________________________________________________________________
Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
Bumble

Bumble

Cabin : Exec 049

PostSubject: Re: Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd    Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd  EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 3:39 am

Anyone going? Have we been invited to display again?
M.
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd    Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd  EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 7:09 am

Haven't had any contact yet.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd  Melogo11
Back to top Go down
harryhornet

harryhornet

Cabin : Exec 027

PostSubject: Re: Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd    Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd  EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 7:28 am

In the latest edition of Volksworld it says that all club stands are now full and if your club missed out it will be top of the list next year.
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

PostSubject: Re: Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd    Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd  EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 11:57 am

This show is seen by many as traditionally the 'season opener' with plenty to see on any one day with the usual show offers etc.
Even if we as a club are not displaying at this year's show, if you have not been before it is in our opinion a worthwhile visit!

Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd    Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd  EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:33 am

harryhornet wrote:
In the latest edition of Volksworld it says that all club stands are now full and if your club missed out it will be top of the list next year.

I've had no word from the usual contacts at Volksworld as yet, and to be honest, I doubt it's true that they're full.  Every year the process is somewhat disorganised.  I can't make this year's show due to work commitments but if I do get asked if we want to display I'll let you guys know.  Further there's no reason why folks from here can't go along and meet up without the constraints of being at Sandown very early and committed to having your Kombi in situ for the whole day.

The show is later this year so there's every chance the weather will be decent. sunny Basketball

Don't forget, this show is unlike the majority of the VW shows throughout the calendar, as it's much more like a 'motorshow' rather than a festival. Basketball

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd    Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd  EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 5:00 pm

Not that I'm suggesting that there's a pattern to this, but .... I have now just received a call from the Volksworld team and guess what .... they'd like us to display!!!! tongue Shocked Very Happy

So it's the usual deal - they have a space for 5 BraziBays per day for us. 2 tickets per Kombi per day and those taking part in the display will need to be on-site around 8.30am each day and will need to leave their camper in situ until around 5.30pm on the Saturday and 5pm on the Sunday.

I cannot go to this show as I have to work, but anybody else wishing to go along to represent us, please say so below. I'm happy to coordinate.

I need names asap. Thanks Basketball

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

PostSubject: Re: Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd    Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd  EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 5:09 pm

Scooby cannot unfortunately make this one.
Well worth attending if you have not been before.
Here is a link below to our blog when we were part of the display team back in 2012.

Volksworld 2012

Back to top Go down
Bumble

Bumble

PostSubject: Re: Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd    Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd  EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 6:07 pm

Probably us on the Sunday but need to confirm with his nibs
M
Back to top Go down
harryhornet

harryhornet

Cabin : Exec 027

PostSubject: Re: Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd    Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd  EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 6:17 pm

I can do the Sunday.
Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

Cabin : Flight 019

PostSubject: Re: Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd    Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd  EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 7:00 pm

Can't make this year up in Liverpool watching the once mighty reds against Spurs sorry..

Steve,  Jo  TigerLily and Carra the Child lovin' Golden Cocker  sunny
Back to top Go down
Bumble

Bumble

PostSubject: Re: Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd    Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd  EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 9:15 am

Bumble wrote:
Probably us on the Sunday but need to confirm with his nibs
M

Should be able to do Saturday and Sunday.

P.
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd    Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd  EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 10:39 am

Looking for folks to represent us .... would you like to go? If you've not been before, it's worth it, this show is unlike all the other VW events. You'll feel like you're part of a proper motorshow!! Very Happy

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

Cabin : Exec 013

PostSubject: Re: Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd    Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd  EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 12:41 pm

It's worth knowing that it's one of the few shows where dogs aren't encouraged (or allowed).

A good day out though.

http://www.c13mpr.com/2012/05/volksworld-march-2012-esher-uk.html

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder

Blog: C13MPR

Finalist in the Caravan Club Caravanner of the Year Competition 2016

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
http://www.c13mpr.com
oldskoolsboy

oldskoolsboy

Cabin : Exec 101

PostSubject: Re: Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd    Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd  EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 9:47 pm

If there is room can i have a place on the saturday, my panel van has gone the way of so many panels
it's now a full on westy camper. i will try and post some pics this weekend, cheers mike
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd    Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd  EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 9:52 pm

oldskoolsboy wrote:
If there is room can i have a place on the saturday, my panel van has gone the way of so many panels
it's now a full on westy camper. i will try and post some pics this weekend, cheers mike

Sure you can - thanks Mike and yep looking forward to seeing the transformation!!

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Bumble

Bumble

PostSubject: Re: Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd    Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd  EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 11:04 pm

TimV wrote:
oldskoolsboy wrote:

Sure you can - thanks Mike and yep looking forward to seeing the transformation!!

and with your ?knee as well?! cheers
Back to top Go down
greenjc90

greenjc90

Cabin : Exec 039

PostSubject: Re: Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd    Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd  EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 8:21 am

We can do this too. Definitely put us down for the Sunday - and if you need numbers for Saturday - we can probably do both days.
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

PostSubject: Re: Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd    Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd  EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 9:18 am

We could be up for 1 day, the Sunday is probably better for us.

www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Scooby

Scooby

PostSubject: Re: Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd    Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd  EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 1:23 pm

oldskoolsboy wrote:

Scooby would be interested in seeing some pics Cool

Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd    Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 5:16 pm

Can I just give this a nudge because it's not that far away.

Room for 3 more on the Saturday and 2 on the Sunday.

You never know, it may turn out nice! sunny

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

PostSubject: Re: Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd    Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 5:27 pm

We'll take a Sunday slot.

www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Georgy

Georgy

Cabin : Exec 017

PostSubject: Re: Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd    Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 5:58 pm

Georgy can complete the Sunday line up Smile
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd    Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 6:01 pm

Thanks all - just Saturday to sort out then. bounce

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd    Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd  EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 12:05 pm

3 slots remaining for the Saturday show ....... anyone? Question Question bounce

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd    Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd  Empty

Back to top Go down

Volksworld Show April 2nd & 3rd
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: Out and About in your Brazilian Bus :: Past Meets and Events-
Jump to: