brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

What did you do to your VW today?

Go down 
+67
RayC
harryhornet
kiteman
Baydreamer
Scooby
tatty
timmm
Matt
Bumble
Tony880
Voyager
Hemlock
Rebeldog
lynnand steve
stuartmeldrum
Ronnie Ringding
Si How
elliec
eddy
Sunshine Daisy
Surfwagen Stan
BigDubblya
gordonmac
sparkysteve
greeny
Ianvwk
adam ramp
URmysunshine
projectnmt
docmark
greenjc90
Feliz
Kaz
stoneyuk
Firebird
jj123vw
bonnie blue
ianclarke1970
jill
Chezguinness
Happyhouse
EvoFylde
osg
poddy
Bileos
michel_bonn
marcallison
absquatulation
sunny1
dazdub
EJ
primrose
AbsintheKombi
A@C
cavus
MarcusH
Dalesman
JLS 62
beakyboy
irishman
Skytiger
Dennis
dizzylizard
Tallulah
Sunny
TimV
oldskoolsboy
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JLS 62

JLS 62

Cabin : Club
Location : Leicester - the centre of the world - sorry England

What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:34 pm

Cleaned the glove box out as a sweet that Scooby was bribing people with (sorry generously giving out) at last year's Kombi Sleepover had worked its way to the back and congealed over everything - bill heading your way Scooby !! Whilst cleaning I found a sticker from Big Bang 2012 - which I stuck on the van - and then when we got home from camping noticed it was upside down !!
Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

Cabin : Flight 019

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:24 pm

I sat in on the beach next to me and Mrs A and enjoyed a relaxing afternoon. Have to admit am a little sunburnt now...

________________________________________________________________________________
Steve,  Jo  TigerLily and Carra the Child lovin' Golden Cocker  sunny
Back to top Go down
kiteman

kiteman

Cabin : Exec 002

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:59 pm

Had a little trip to the Witterings, where I bumped into a lovely red special edition Kombi, covered in flower decals.
Had a quick chat. It was there first weekend out. Pointed them towards the forum and the sleepover.

________________________________________________________________________________
What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 Img_4810

Ginger man without a ginger van  sunny
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:08 pm

kiteman wrote:
Had a little trip to the Witterings, where I bumped into a lovely red special edition Kombi, covered in flower decals.
Had a quick chat. It was there first weekend out. Pointed them towards the forum and the sleepover.

Was it this one kiteman?

What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 Redpet10

Pic courtesy of Danbury.

Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 Melogo11
Back to top Go down
A@C

A@C

Cabin : Economy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:40 pm

Drove 60 miles Very Happy to the island of Unst which meant 2 ferry crossings and parked at Gardiesfauld Hostel. Climbed Hill of Clibberswick which overlooks the wick of Skaw with Muckle Flugga beyond (UK's most northern).Ate a Snickers bar while seated in the lea of a dry stone wall and felt the heat of the sun. Returned via Skbhoul Shop for ice cream and back to Prudence (the van) for grilled staek and a glass of red. Life is beautiful (when the sun shines)
Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

Cabin : Flight 019

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:59 pm

Today we treated Tiger Lily to a full monty wash and polish ready for next weekend.. Shes been fuelled and am currently recharging the leisure battery... Hoping the rain stays away...

Steve,  Jo  TigerLily and Carra the Child lovin' Golden Cocker  sunny
Back to top Go down
EJ

EJ

Cabin : Economy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:53 pm

A@C your day sounds amazing!

I've been waxing and polishing...

EJ
Back to top Go down
kiteman

kiteman

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:59 pm

TimV wrote:

Was it this one kiteman?

Yep. That was them

Back to top Go down
MarcusH

MarcusH

Cabin : Exec 031

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:22 pm

I lent my camper to my friend and his family. Drove it to Bradwell in Derbyshire on Friday and stayed with them last night. Had a fantastic time. They loved it and his girls are wanting a camper of their own. Went on a lovely walk and chased the girls with a (deleted) stick. Bringing back my youth. I'd like to say we didn't have computers in my day but we did. Had squirty cream fights followed by a trip to the washroom to clean up that turned into a water fight. Sunny weather, Sunburn and a BBQ.
Back to top Go down
harryhornet

harryhornet

Cabin : Exec 027

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:55 pm

I took Eddie to Brand Autos to have a service and check up ready for the sleepover at the weekend. Hopefully Paul won't unearth any nasties during the process.
Back to top Go down
Skytiger

Skytiger

Cabin : Exec 008

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:25 pm

Today was a major service, including engine oil, gear box oil, fuel filter, air filter, tappet adjustment, suspension greased, rear shoes and handbrake adjustment....

It's official - we're ready for some sleepover mileage, all 684 of them cheers
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:32 pm

I commanded my Kombi through the worst driving conditions I have experienced in years back from a short camping trip in the New Forest. Fortunately it took it all in its stride and is looking forward to a jet wash tomorrow. Wink

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:39 pm

Tallulah has headed west for a few days, back on Friday in time for a clean and polish and the trip to Banbury on Saturday.

www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
oldskoolsboy

oldskoolsboy

Cabin : Exec 101

PostSubject: Space roof   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:07 pm

Drove down to sunny Devon this morning, dropped van off at pete's workshop to have elevating roof fitted. No more bent double trying to get my work machinery in and out, vantastic!!!!
Back to top Go down
dazdub

dazdub

Cabin : Exec 012

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:52 pm

oldskoolsboy wrote:
Drove down to sunny Devon this morning, dropped van off at pete's workshop to have elevating roof fitted. No more bent double trying to get my work machinery in and out, vantastic!!!!
what roof you going for
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 2:59 pm

That'll be a Spaceroof then daz.  Westy-stylee.

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
dazdub

dazdub

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:18 pm

TimV wrote:
That'll be a Spaceroof then daz.  Westy-stylee.
very nice like to see it all done Smile
Back to top Go down
harryhornet

harryhornet

Cabin : Exec 027

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:47 pm

I look forward to seeing it. Please come to the sleepover next year and show it off. Are you going for colour co-ordinated fabric?
Back to top Go down
dazdub

dazdub

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:45 pm

Spent 3hours cleaning polishing and just before the prom run today it starts to rain What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 Null_zps8ffc4082What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 Null_zps042f7a73

Last edited by dazdub on Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 9:43 pm

dazdub wrote:
Did the prom run today What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 Null_zps8ffc4082What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 Null_zps042f7a73
You got those seats then .... they look good.

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
dazdub

dazdub

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 9:58 pm

Yep Smile
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:46 pm

I improved the feel of the accelerator pedal.  

Improved throttle response - the cheap way

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
sunny1

sunny1

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:09 pm

Took my daughter and her friends to their school prom. Stone Roses and Red Hot Chilli Peppers blaring from the windows and drinking Monster. Lots of beeping and waving at strangers as you can imagine. Hilarious time.Laughing

"Life is for Living" sunny
Back to top Go down
irishman

irishman

Cabin : Exec 003

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 3:41 pm

Been camping and actually got a bit sunburnt!
Back to top Go down
kiteman

kiteman

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 5:40 pm

Made a holder for my phone that attaches to the ashtray

What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 Img_2911

What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 Img_2912

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you do to your VW today?
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: