brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

So glad I found you!

Go down 
+6
eddy
TimV
chairboy_paul
olive
kiteman
valentine29
10 posters
AuthorMessage
valentine29

valentine29

Cabin : Economy

So glad I found you! Empty
PostSubject: So glad I found you!   So glad I found you! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 5:59 pm

Hi I'm Melanie and am in the market for a Brazilian bay. I originally had my heart set on getting a 70's recon and hoping for the best really, but I've been made to see sense that a new one is definately the way to go, especially as we travel to Cornwall quite a few times a year! I've been to several VW shows and events and end up falling in love with these T2's new and old everytime! I'm so glad I have found this forum dedicated to the new T2's, it's so exciting!
Back to top Go down
http://info@imaginephotographystudio.com
kiteman

kiteman

Cabin : Exec 002

PostSubject: Re: So glad I found you!   So glad I found you! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:11 pm

Welcome to the forum.
Loads of stuff here to help you out.
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

________________________________________________________________________________
So glad I found you! Img_4810

Ginger man without a ginger van  sunny
Back to top Go down
olive

olive

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: So glad I found you!   So glad I found you! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:22 pm

Hi Melanie,

Your doing the right thing, we are not too far from you 30mins, so if you want to have a good look over Olive to give you an idea of what a Brazi is like let us know and we can sort something out. You are also not too far from VW Downunder and Paul has a couple of Brazi's, he also has a very good 79 Helsinki Westfalia in perfect condition which I must say I am considering swapping.
Back to top Go down
chairboy_paul

chairboy_paul

PostSubject: Re: So glad I found you!   So glad I found you! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:11 pm

hello ! good luck on your VW adventure.. we are with you all the way

very exciting!
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: So glad I found you!   So glad I found you! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Welcome Melanie - great to have you join us. We've got a number of folk here on the look out for their BraziBay right now. You're in good company. Your Kombi is out there - it's just a question of the 2 of you finding each other! Basketball

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

So glad I found you! Melogo11
Back to top Go down
eddy

eddy

Cabin : Exec 014

PostSubject: Re: So glad I found you!   So glad I found you! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:03 pm

hi melanie, good luck with your quest and welcome to the forum, i have a vwdownunder brazi-bay conversion and live only 20 mins from chelmsford , you are welcome to look bessy over if it helps you in making a decision,

best of luck,

eddy
Back to top Go down
valentine29

valentine29

PostSubject: Re: So glad I found you!   So glad I found you! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:24 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome, this seems like a great place to arm myself with all the information I need to find the right camper! I would love to check out Bessy and Olive, it's very kind of you both to offer. I'll be in touch soon and drop by. I found that looking for a 70's camper was a complete mine field. I hope the same doesn't apply with a newer one. I'm thinking of having this camper as my everyday vehicle and maybe even getting it sign written for my business (i'm a photographer)...what do you guys think? Is that a bad idea? I always thought i'd have hippy flowers on my camper but my business head has kicked in!!
Back to top Go down
olive

olive

PostSubject: Re: So glad I found you!   So glad I found you! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:29 pm

valentine29 wrote:
Thanks for the warm welcome, this seems like a great place to arm myself with all the information I need to find the right camper! I would love to check out Bessy and Olive, it's very kind of you both to offer. I'll be in touch soon and drop by. I found that looking for a 70's camper was a complete mine field. I hope the same doesn't apply with a newer one. I'm thinking of having this camper as my everyday vehicle and maybe even getting it sign written for my business (i'm a photographer)...what do you guys think? Is that a bad idea? I always thought i'd have hippy flowers on my camper but my business head has kicked in!!

It can be a minefield but you will get there in the end, no problem with showing you Olive maybe Bessy and Olive can meet together and you will be able to see two different options.

Back to top Go down
kiteman

kiteman

Cabin : Exec 002

PostSubject: Re: So glad I found you!   So glad I found you! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:31 pm

valentine29 wrote:
I'm thinking of having this camper as my everyday vehicle and maybe even getting it sign written for my business (i'm a photographer)...what do you guys think? Is that a bad idea? I always thought i'd have hippy flowers on my camper but my business head has kicked in!!

Get both.

So glad I found you! Img_4810

Ginger man without a ginger van  sunny
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: So glad I found you!   So glad I found you! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:55 pm

A BraziBay is the perfect vehicle for a photographer.

Load kit, drive to shoot with big grin on face, make coffee, snap away, review pix whilst eating lunch onboard, snap some more, make afternoon tea, drive home with big grin on face, unload, ping proofs to client. Sorted.

Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

So glad I found you! Melogo11
Back to top Go down
valentine29

valentine29

PostSubject: Re: So glad I found you!   So glad I found you! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:59 pm

Peppa looks like a beauty, I love the pink! I'll bet she draws a lot of attention?? Smile
Back to top Go down
valentine29

valentine29

PostSubject: Re: So glad I found you!   So glad I found you! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:00 pm

Tim, that sounds like a plan... and my perfect day!
Back to top Go down
valentine29

valentine29

PostSubject: Re: So glad I found you!   So glad I found you! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:13 pm

will do, i'm an avid reader of VW camper magazine...I look forward to seeing Peppa in more detail...
Back to top Go down
olive

olive

PostSubject: Re: So glad I found you!   So glad I found you! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:58 am

TimV wrote:
A BraziBay is the perfect vehicle for a photographer.

Load kit, drive to shoot with big grin on face, make coffee, snap away, review pix whilst eating lunch onboard, snap some more, make afternoon tea, drive home with big grin on face, unload, ping proofs to client. Sorted.

Thats the job I've been looking for.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: So glad I found you!   So glad I found you! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:05 am

Hello Melanie and welcome to the forum. Good luck with your hunt, we use Steeeve as an everyday drive and are very happy with him. Regarding have your van sign written, that is a must. Once you get one you will find out how much interest you get where ever you go, and the knock on effect to your buisness i would think would be considerable.
Keep us informed about how your search goes.

Matt.

So glad I found you! Img_2014
Back to top Go down
jj123vw

jj123vw

Cabin : Business

PostSubject: Re: So glad I found you!   So glad I found you! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:40 am

Hi and welcome Melanie! Good luck finding what you want and any help or advise can be found on here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.danburymotorcaravans.com
Skytiger

Skytiger

Cabin : Exec 008

PostSubject: Re: So glad I found you!   So glad I found you! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:33 pm

Hi Melanie,

Welcome and hope you source your perfect kombi soon, keep looking its out there somewhere Very Happy
Back to top Go down
irishman

irishman

Cabin : Exec 003

PostSubject: Re: So glad I found you!   So glad I found you! EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:10 pm

Hi Melanie and welcome, as others have said, our aqua bay is our everday drive and 'touch wood' always starts first time, it's the perfect vehicle for absolutely everything!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So glad I found you!   So glad I found you! Empty

Back to top Go down

So glad I found you!
Page 1 of 1