brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Google Ads showing to Members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

Google Ads showing to Members Empty
PostSubject: Google Ads showing to Members   Google Ads showing to Members EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:43 am

Just to give you the heads-up, there's a tech issue with the hosts of our forum: Forumotion. They are aware that registered members are now seeing the Google Ads (when they shouldn't be) - they're working on it. This was a change made at their end and not mine.

Forumotion need to make cash somehow and that's why normally just guests see the Google Ads. However it may be the case that they will require everyone to see the Google Ads and unfortunately I have no control over this. Let's hope this is just a tech error for now as they are suggesting to me.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Google Ads showing to Members Melogo11
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

Google Ads showing to Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Ads showing to Members   Google Ads showing to Members EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:07 pm

After quite a furor from other Forumotion users they have retracted their move to seek more financial support from their customers - for now. It may well be the case that I'll have to pay to keep the Google ads off for Members in the future but I'll use funds from our dedicated advertisers.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Google Ads showing to Members Melogo11
Back to top Go down

Google Ads showing to Members
Page 1 of 1