brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Norfolk campsite recommendations for summer 2023 please.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Norfolk campsite recommendations for summer 2023 please.  Empty
PostSubject: Norfolk campsite recommendations for summer 2023 please.    Norfolk campsite recommendations for summer 2023 please.  EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 9:50 pm

Hi All.
Please can anyone recommend campervan friendly campsites in the Norfolk area?
I found 2 on this site, listed a while back, but wondered if anyone had any more or up to date recommendations please?
We are planning a visit to Norfolk sometime in the summer months and are looking for some inspiration.
Many thanks.
Cool
Back to top Go down
Jubi

Jubi

Cabin : Club

Norfolk campsite recommendations for summer 2023 please.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norfolk campsite recommendations for summer 2023 please.    Norfolk campsite recommendations for summer 2023 please.  EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 9:20 am

I stayed at Waxham Sands Holiday Park and loved it. You are literally camped on the other side of the sands dunes so <5 min walk to a long stretch of beach popular with seals! They have a good shop and have coffee/food vans turn up. Facilities are good and there is a large dedicated dog walking wood and childrens play area.
It's a large, more commercial site so might not be for everyone but there were plenty of campers there. I stayed in September and although the site was fairly busy I pretty much had the beach to myself - I imagine it would get very busy in mid summer though. The other thing to note is that at certain times of the year parts of the beach can be closed to protect seal pups.
I had a lovely time and would def go back! Any questions, let me know.
Back to top Go down

Norfolk campsite recommendations for summer 2023 please.
Page 1 of 1