brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

March Camper and Bus Mag

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

March Camper and Bus Mag Empty
PostSubject: March Camper and Bus Mag   March Camper and Bus Mag EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:37 am

The March edition has just dropped through my letterbox and it's got a lot of good stuff in there .... particularly for me the news that Just Kampers are now doing swivel seat bases for 150 quid .... (checks wallet - empty again!)

Unlike most months there's a couple of pages where you can see Brazilian T2s. The usual Danbury ad but there's also a cracking write up about VWKampers.com who hire and sell Brazilian Bays plus import Californian buses.

However I have yet to see a Brazilian Bay featured in the Show Us Yours section so I've just done a little bit about Max and sent it off with his photo. If you have time to write a few lines about your T2, send them and a pic to volksworldmail@ipcmedia.com

Our Brazilian Bays deserve to be shown off lol!

There's also a dead handy booklet detailing Britain's Best Campsites and crucially at the back all the VW show dates for this year.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

March Camper and Bus Mag Melogo11
Back to top Go down
butten

butten

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: March Camper and Bus Mag   March Camper and Bus Mag EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:25 pm

yeah,
I saw the swivel captain's seat bit. I intend to get one. I had a quick look under my passenger seat and unless i am told different .....it should be pretty simple. had one in my old bay and it creates a lot of extra space.

Tim
Back to top Go down
eddy

eddy

Cabin : Exec 014

PostSubject: Re: March Camper and Bus Mag   March Camper and Bus Mag EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:53 pm

Tim,

check out last septembers issue of camper and bus and you will find a brazilian bay featured in "show us yours" it was mine!

regards,

eddy
Back to top Go down
eddy

eddy

Cabin : Exec 014

PostSubject: Re: March Camper and Bus Mag   March Camper and Bus Mag EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:00 pm

Denni,

no link that i know of, it was september issue page 25,

regards,

eddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March Camper and Bus Mag   March Camper and Bus Mag Empty

Back to top Go down

March Camper and Bus Mag
Page 1 of 1