brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

my adventures so far (with pics)

Go down 
+2
TimV
Skooby
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Skooby

Skooby

Cabin : Exec 046

my adventures so far (with pics) Empty
PostSubject: my adventures so far (with pics)   my adventures so far (with pics) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:05 pm

So, 4 months and 8500km later I find myself stuck in Skooby on a north cornwall camp site with the rain pouring down and a bit of time on my hands. A good opportunity to share my travels over the last few months.

I have covered quite a bit of my plan to see all the UK coast (although I for reasons to boring to explain, it has not been in any obvious order).

Started with Dorset and the Isle of Purbeck to Chesil Beach. Then did the North Wales coast, the Wirral and then up the North West coast to the top of Cumbria (taking the opportunity to explore the lake district as well). It was then back to the Isle of Anglessey.

The last 2 1/2 weeks have seen me head south west with stop overs at Ilfracombe, Bude, Tintagel and now Padstow. Heading back home at the end of the week and taking a break from the travels - not prepared to pay school holiday peak season site prices!

Only come across a disapointingly small number of brazi bays on my travels (all in the South West) but seen quite a few Early, Late and Splits.

So here are a few random pics;

my adventures so far (with pics) Aimg_010

my adventures so far (with pics) Aimg_011

my adventures so far (with pics) Aimg_110

my adventures so far (with pics) Aimg_012

my adventures so far (with pics) Aimg_111

my adventures so far (with pics) Aimg_112

my adventures so far (with pics) Aimg_113

my adventures so far (with pics) Aimg_114

my adventures so far (with pics) Aimg_210

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: my adventures so far (with pics)   my adventures so far (with pics) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:10 pm

Great shots Skooby and pleased you're making the most of your BraziBay in its inaugural year. You'll start seeing more Kombis on the roads over the next few weeks, but don't forget, you're part of an 'exclusive' club. Wink

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

my adventures so far (with pics) Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: my adventures so far (with pics)   my adventures so far (with pics) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:17 pm

Cool pics Skooby - from Scooby (rooby roo) Laughing
Looks like you had the locations to yourself in most pics
(we know it can be the way you take 'em)
If you have any spare time perhaps you could post the odd review of some campsites visited?
Enjoy your break from driving Cool

________________________________________________________________________________
Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
kiteman

kiteman

Cabin : Exec 002

PostSubject: Re: my adventures so far (with pics)   my adventures so far (with pics) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:38 pm

Loving the pics, and not a single person in the shots. Even at Woolacombe, by the looks of the last picture.
Looks like the weathers been kind to you also.

Enjoy the rest and some home comforts.

Where you off to afterwards?

my adventures so far (with pics) Img_4810

Ginger man without a ginger van  sunny
Back to top Go down
Skooby

Skooby

Cabin : Exec 046

PostSubject: Re: my adventures so far (with pics)   my adventures so far (with pics) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:36 pm

Scooby & Kiteman - yes I have been lucky with the weather - until this week, and yes I have neen lucky with a lack of too many people thanks to being out and about pre-season. Not sure where I will head next but probably North East coast for the contrast with Cornwall. The Woolacombe pic was last MOnday at 10:30 in the morning. It started to fill up soon afterwards including quite a selections ot T2's.

I Stumbled across classic car rally at Wadebridge on Sunday which had a few classic vans in attendance. Here are some pics on this link http://skoobyblue.blogspot.com/2011/07/vdubs-at-wadebridge-classic-car-rally.html
Back to top Go down
Captain Haddock

Captain Haddock

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: my adventures so far (with pics)   my adventures so far (with pics) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:24 pm

Nice pics and I hope you managed to enjoy your stay in the county despite the weather.
Back to top Go down
pastymaster

pastymaster

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: my adventures so far (with pics)   my adventures so far (with pics) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:19 pm

Stunning photos Skooby!

That third from last one must be your desktop background on your PC by now? Smile

pastymaster

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pastymaster
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my adventures so far (with pics)   my adventures so far (with pics) Empty

Back to top Go down

my adventures so far (with pics)
Page 1 of 1