brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Thoughtful Service from Danbury

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

Cabin : Exec 013

danbury - Thoughtful Service from Danbury Empty
PostSubject: Thoughtful Service from Danbury   danbury - Thoughtful Service from Danbury EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:21 pm

I mentioned in the post about the new trailer that I'd had problems with the wiring and that Ben from Dbeilt had had to bypass some of the Danbury wiring to make the indicators work.

I hadn't mentioned it to Danbury - I thought I'd pick it up when I'm next in Yate for a service. Well full marks to Danbury because I've just had a call from Matt.

Jason had asked him to call me to see what the problem was and he's agreed to sort it out when I'm next down there. That's what I call good service. It's the little things that count and I'd be very pleased if one of my staff had handled this in the way Danbury have.

Once again - thanks to Jason and his team for looking after me.

________________________________________________________________________________
Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder

Blog: C13MPR

Finalist in the Caravan Club Caravanner of the Year Competition 2016

Star Kombi Winner 2015

Last edited by Walmsleys on Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.c13mpr.com
jj123vw

jj123vw

Cabin : Business

danbury - Thoughtful Service from Danbury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughtful Service from Danbury   danbury - Thoughtful Service from Danbury EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:41 pm

Hi Martin. Many thanks for the kind words and I have just spoken to Matt who believes it was a faulty 'buzzer' you have on your tow bar elecs, which will be changed when you visit next. I did check the quality control sheet and it was fully tested and working when it left here as we have a trailer board for that reason. Merry Christmas to all your family and we hope you have a happy new year santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.danburymotorcaravans.com

Thoughtful Service from Danbury
Page 1 of 1