brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Trouble with unread posts tag using iPad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunny

Sunny

Cabin : Exec 050

Trouble with unread posts tag using iPad Empty
PostSubject: Trouble with unread posts tag using iPad   Trouble with unread posts tag using iPad EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:07 am

Not sure what the issue is but if, when using my iPad, I click on the Read unread link I get the message saying there are no posts matching my criteria, (cant remember exact wording). Then if I return to the Home screen all the red unread markers have changed blue.

There doesnt seem to be any way to easily read the new posts as any way I try the flag seems to get reset on all of them.

(the site defaults to mobile version when using the iPad. Haven't tried with the full version. Maybe I ought to. Really wish one could use Tapatalk here)
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

Trouble with unread posts tag using iPad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble with unread posts tag using iPad   Trouble with unread posts tag using iPad EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:42 am

I need to see this issue before I can comment really. I strongly recommend you use the Classic version if at all possible when viewing via a mobile device. This is found by clicking the icon at the bottom of the home page on the mobile version.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Trouble with unread posts tag using iPad Melogo11
Back to top Go down

Trouble with unread posts tag using iPad
Page 1 of 1