brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

manuals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
neil ashmore

neil ashmore

Cabin : Economy

manuals Empty
PostSubject: manuals   manuals EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:31 pm

hi again we run a printing outfit here and I would be willing to print out some sort of a manual, in English, at cost.. if I could gather together enough info , or am I attempting something which has already been done ? I have tried contacting a few people and no one seems to think I can get anything in English . danbury did say they did one for the new campers they sell, but not for anyone to purchase .
Back to top Go down
http://www.mantonhouseprinting.co.uk
dizzylizard

dizzylizard

Cabin : Exec 018

manuals Empty
PostSubject: Re: manuals   manuals EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:46 pm

All I got from Danbury was a normal Brazilian operating manual, (I bought a portuguese dictionary to try and translate most of it), and a couple of type written sheets of do's and dont's.

Hence the attempt to get hold of a proper workshop manual, see under 'I did try'.

I am waiting for the Ok from my daughters Brazilian employer, so I can get her to phone the company producing the manual in Brazil, to speak to them direct, to check it will cover our needs, and to find out the best way of getting it paid for, and sent here. As it costs about £150, I don't particularly want my hard earned cash disappearing into the ether, so it may take a short while.

Once I have it in my greasy mits, I hope to get it translated by the above, and was going to give Tim a copy for lending out to anyone on the forum who needed it. I don't know whether this is a reasonable idea, but I don't know how we stand with copyright etc if it is published on the site. (all ideas welcome)
Back to top Go down

manuals
Page 1 of 1