brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

KOMBI Sleepover Quiz

Go down 
+5
Scooby
dazdub
Tallulah
TimV
JLS 62
9 posters
AuthorMessage
JLS 62

JLS 62

Cabin : Club
Location : Leicester - the centre of the world - sorry England

KOMBI Sleepover Quiz Empty
PostSubject: KOMBI Sleepover Quiz   KOMBI Sleepover Quiz EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:27 pm

This year I have reached the incredible age of 50 and for the past 20 years I have been doing a charity event every five years to mark the momentous occasion of being another 5 years older! In the past 20 years I have completed the 3 peaks challenge (Ben Nevis, Scafell and Snowdon in 23 hours including the driving – no mean feat), cycled from the Great Wall of China to Tiananmen Square (250 miles) and cycled from the Andes to the Amazon (another 250 miles). In a month’s time my challenge is to trek across the tortuous terrain of the lava fields of Iceland – 50 miles in 3 days – pitching tents, cooking meals, walking across glacial rivers and trying to survive when there is only about 2 hours of ‘night-time.’

The chosen charity this year is The National Brain Appeal - the reason being my fantastic mum in law died from a rare form of dementia last year – and she helped us buy our VW van and to help raise funds I am going to be hosting a VW / general knowledge themed quiz at the Sleepover. If you would like to take part it is going to be a minimum of £5 entry per team ( but obviously you can give more) and the prize will be a voucher for £50 for VW Heritage. I would love it if everybody takes part but I obviously need more than 10 entrants to cover the prize so if you think you would like to take part then please PM me.
It is meant to be a bit of additional fun for the weekend so please take part and give it your full support.
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: KOMBI Sleepover Quiz   KOMBI Sleepover Quiz EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:36 pm

We'll do this ahead of announcing the winner of Star KOMBI 2012, so around 8pm.

Good luck JLS 62 - looking forward to some tricky VW questions already!

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

KOMBI Sleepover Quiz Melogo11
Back to top Go down
JLS 62

JLS 62

PostSubject: Re: KOMBI Sleepover Quiz   KOMBI Sleepover Quiz EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:20 pm

Common everyone attending - take part - it is for charity after all. I need lots of people to take part and make it fun.

PM me please.
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

PostSubject: Re: KOMBI Sleepover Quiz   KOMBI Sleepover Quiz EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:37 pm

Count us in.

________________________________________________________________________________
www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
dazdub

dazdub

Cabin : Exec 012

PostSubject: Re: KOMBI Sleepover Quiz   KOMBI Sleepover Quiz EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:54 am

we are up for this Smile
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: KOMBI Sleepover Quiz   KOMBI Sleepover Quiz EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:07 am

Scooby will Doo too

Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
osg

osg

Cabin : Exec 015

PostSubject: Re: KOMBI Sleepover Quiz   KOMBI Sleepover Quiz EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:20 am

Already signed up
osg
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

Cabin : Exec 013

PostSubject: Re: KOMBI Sleepover Quiz   KOMBI Sleepover Quiz EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:30 am

PM sent - someone has to come last...

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder

Blog: C13MPR

Finalist in the Caravan Club Caravanner of the Year Competition 2016

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
http://www.c13mpr.com
MarcusH

MarcusH

Cabin : Exec 031

PostSubject: Re: KOMBI Sleepover Quiz   KOMBI Sleepover Quiz EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:04 pm

We are in - I'm sure everyone will chip in for a good cause
Back to top Go down
Skytiger

Skytiger

Cabin : Exec 008

PostSubject: Re: KOMBI Sleepover Quiz   KOMBI Sleepover Quiz EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:59 pm

Walmsleys wrote:
PM sent - someone has to come last...

We'll give you some competition for that spot Wink
Back to top Go down
JLS 62

JLS 62

PostSubject: Re: KOMBI Sleepover Quiz   KOMBI Sleepover Quiz EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:01 pm

Many many thanks to all those who took part in the quiz. I hope you all enjoyed it and I look forward to the next time we all meet up.

Regards

Julian
Back to top Go down
MarcusH

MarcusH

PostSubject: Re: KOMBI Sleepover Quiz   KOMBI Sleepover Quiz EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:12 pm

Even though the quiz was well above my vw intellect well done for organising the quiz.

Just make it easier next time

Marcus
Back to top Go down
dazdub

dazdub

PostSubject: Re: KOMBI Sleepover Quiz   KOMBI Sleepover Quiz EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:47 pm

thanks for a top quiz jls
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: KOMBI Sleepover Quiz   KOMBI Sleepover Quiz EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:45 pm

I feel slightly guilty that I won this but I hope it goes to show that when it comes to Volkswagens - I know a fair bit - but not as much as I thought I did! Good questions though.

Many thanks for the prize of £50 JLS 62 - I gave him £10 back to support his charity and the remaining £40 I have put into our club donation for the weekend to our chosen charity of Cancer Research.

Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

KOMBI Sleepover Quiz Melogo11
Back to top Go down
MarcusH

MarcusH

PostSubject: Re: KOMBI Sleepover Quiz   KOMBI Sleepover Quiz EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:50 pm

Very good of you Tim

Do you know the final figure raised from the sleepover?
Back to top Go down
dazdub

dazdub

PostSubject: Re: KOMBI Sleepover Quiz   KOMBI Sleepover Quiz EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:57 pm

TimV wrote:
I feel slightly guilty that I won this but I hope it goes to show that when it comes to Volkswagens - I know a fair bit - but not as much as I thought I did! Good questions though.

Many thanks for the prize of £50 JLS 62 - I gave him £10 back to support his charity and the remaining £40 I have put into our club donation for the weekend to our chosen charity of Cancer Research.
top man tim Smile
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

Cabin : Exec 013

PostSubject: Re: KOMBI Sleepover Quiz   KOMBI Sleepover Quiz EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:36 pm

Frankly, I'm amazed Alison & I didn't win this! We managed to guess at least 2 of the dates - surely that was good enough! Cool

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder

Blog: C13MPR

Finalist in the Caravan Club Caravanner of the Year Competition 2016

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
http://www.c13mpr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KOMBI Sleepover Quiz   KOMBI Sleepover Quiz Empty

Back to top Go down

KOMBI Sleepover Quiz
Page 1 of 1