brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Brazilian Bay Meet in France 2013

Go down 
+2
Happyhouse
AbsintheKombi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

Cabin : Exec 013

Brazilian Bay Meet in France 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Brazilian Bay Meet in France 2013   Brazilian Bay Meet in France 2013 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:19 pm

Quiet a few people at the Northern Meet expressed an interest in having an event in France next year and I know from talking to Tim in the summer that he was quite keen on organising something.

I imagine that before long, people will be starting to think about their holidays for next year (or is that only me?) so maybe we should try and gauge interest, possible dates and potential venues.

We're planning on doing 3 weeks in Absinthe on the Continent next year and would ideally attend any Forum meet first then drive further south, ending up in Northern Spain for the long Ferry home. To take 3 weeks, Alison and I both need to know when we're going, well in advance, so we don't disrupt our office too much.

Has anyone got any thoughts? Maybe you could respond if you'd be interested, so that numbers can be estimated and potential dates suggested. I guess it might be possible to get a block booking on a ferry but maybe people would want to take their own routes across. Lots to think about but let's see what interest there is first.

________________________________________________________________________________
Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder

Blog: C13MPR

Finalist in the Caravan Club Caravanner of the Year Competition 2016

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
http://www.c13mpr.com
Happyhouse

Happyhouse

Cabin : Exec 007

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian Bay Meet in France 2013   Brazilian Bay Meet in France 2013 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:54 pm

Sounds like a fantastic idea, we'd be up for that depending on dates
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Cabin : Exec 050

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian Bay Meet in France 2013   Brazilian Bay Meet in France 2013 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:41 pm

Sounds a fab idea.
Back to top Go down
Dalesman

Dalesman

Cabin : Exec 009

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian Bay Meet in France 2013   Brazilian Bay Meet in France 2013 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:57 pm

We'd love to try our first Kombi Kontinental Kaper and what better way to do it than with some good company so count us in - no commitments after the Sleepover at the end of May so plan ahead.

________________________________________________________________________________
"You can check out any time you like but you can never leave"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian Bay Meet in France 2013   Brazilian Bay Meet in France 2013 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:02 am

We would be up for the kontinental kombi kaper ,we have no particular months ,but need advance notice to book in office diary
Back to top Go down
dazdub

dazdub

Cabin : Exec 012

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian Bay Meet in France 2013   Brazilian Bay Meet in France 2013 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:57 am

Yep up for this Smile
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian Bay Meet in France 2013   Brazilian Bay Meet in France 2013 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:56 am

Many thanks to Absinthe for raising the topic. There are many questions that I'd like to ask members about this potential trip so I'm putting together a poll to capture folks' views. I'll post that up later today.

Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Brazilian Bay Meet in France 2013 Melogo11
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian Bay Meet in France 2013   Brazilian Bay Meet in France 2013 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:57 am

Please see this new thread for the poll:

Brazilian VW Bay.com Club Trip to France 2013

I'm going to close this thread so we capture all discussion within the poll thread. Basketball

Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Brazilian Bay Meet in France 2013 Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian Bay Meet in France 2013   Brazilian Bay Meet in France 2013 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brazilian Bay Meet in France 2013
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: Out and About in your Brazilian Bus :: Past Meets and Events-
Jump to: