brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June

Go down 
+47
elliec
gordonmac
EJ
JLS 62
olive
Hatty2007
thesplitsombrero
stephenjedward
butten
projectnmt
retrorunaways
URmysunshine
Skytiger
Surfwagen Stan
jill
dizzylizard
Kaz
greeny
ianclarke1970
sunny1
Happyhouse
Feliz
michel_bonn
Sunny
Georgy
Captain Haddock
Lady J
docmark
Dickymint1972
lynnand steve
Batman
beakyboy
Gina Tonic
spikesworlddub
Firebird
Dennis
eddy
dazdub
kiteman
irishman
Scooby
Roobarb
AbsintheKombi
harryhornet
MarcusH
Tallulah
TimV
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

sleepover - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   sleepover - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:11 pm

Will be great to see your Yellow Kombi Smile

________________________________________________________________________________
Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
dazdub

dazdub

Cabin : Exec 012

sleepover - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   sleepover - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:15 am

Nice to see you Smile
Back to top Go down
spikesworlddub

spikesworlddub

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   sleepover - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:26 am

TimV wrote:
Please put this in your diaries now  Cool

Please note the situation for allocation of EHUs for 2014 will be the same as this year.  Once all the power requirements of the show and traders has been finalised then we will know how many EHU pitches remain.  We will do a lottery for those - so just state below if you'd like your name to go into the hat for that.

Ta Basketball
Hi Tim, not sure if I asked to put my name in the hat for EHU, please put Iona in the draw. Ta Spike
Back to top Go down
michel_bonn

michel_bonn

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   sleepover - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:24 pm

Hello
the sleeopver is know in my holydayplan for my work. but i will stay longer as 3 days because its a long way to you. so i will stay one week. i have looked where i come to you. i looks for the more ways to come to you.
at first i want to go to calais to dover. but i read in internet that more ways to come to you. so i heard about the way from the holland.
this is my faforite country. so i go from there. i book here:
http://www.stenaline.com/
the trip coasts round about 200euro for the trip to you ; BUT: i come with my family, so it is okay for my children. I will drive in the night. the ship goes at 22:00 and i will arrive in england at saturday at 6:00
at friday it is for me bad to come because i must work in the night till 6:00. so i will come for saturday. We are 5 Persons.
After the sleepover:
on Monday i will go for a look at danbury :-) camper vans shop
and at the next day i will watch London.
so the holyday is one week i will come at thursday go home with the ship.
But know i will asks you for : what is a good place to watch in GB, and not so far driving with the children?
So i hope more than one t2c frome germany comes with me to you.

________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.t2-c.de
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   sleepover - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:41 pm

We're looking forward to you and your family joining us michel.

Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

sleepover - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 3 Melogo11
Back to top Go down
MarcusH

MarcusH

Cabin : Exec 031

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   sleepover - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Hi michel
Looking at your route it seems that you will be landing on the east coast near norfolk and driving across to Banbury. Then I would think you go onto London. So I would be looking at going to somewhere between London and your ferry. Bit southern for me to make recommendations but there are plenty of people that will be able to help you.
Back to top Go down
MarcusH

MarcusH

Cabin : Exec 031

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   sleepover - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:06 pm

Looks like you land on harwich in Essex. Not Norfolk. Glad I wasn't leading the way through France. We would still be there
Back to top Go down
michel_bonn

michel_bonn

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   sleepover - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:51 am

Okay. That's good ti Know. I have order the tickts yesterday.

Back to top Go down
Feliz

Feliz

Cabin : Exec 026

PostSubject: 2014 sleepover   sleepover - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:55 pm

Put us down for the event .would also like ehu if available
Happy camping from feliz in bedfordshire

Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Cabin : Exec 072

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   sleepover - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:28 pm

Great news about Michel!
We're definitely up for 2014 Sleepover - Lecky would be nice but not essential - only if enough available.
We need as much warning as possible though on what is probably the most important issue for the weekend ................. the fancy dress themes!lol! 
Pirates? / Tarts and Vicars? / Superheroes (I would suggest that one wouldn't I !!) etc / Cartoon Dog characters? LOL
Anyway - any excuse to chill with the BVWB mob is good enough for us!
Back to top Go down
Happyhouse

Happyhouse

Cabin : Exec 007

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   sleepover - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:36 pm

Happy house up for this too. Put us in the why draw please
Back to top Go down
michel_bonn

michel_bonn

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   sleepover - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:24 am

so i have some questions about the sleeopver.
so what is with power on the place there? i now from germany, there are always 220V power places around the camping place, so we could need it, and after we pay for the power. is it the same in the sleppover at yours?
when it is not, i must buy a power maker for 220volt. in my car i have not enough power at battery.
it is not a camper as yours. :-(
what is importent to bring it, to the place to you?
could you give me some infos for me please?`it is the first time to camp with my family. in germany i maked it one time alone but not with all family. so its better for ideas from yours please.
i am happy for coming to you and interesting for the trip. my wife will makes a lot of videos.
and at last:
could i bring something from gernay to your if you are interesting of it? some kind of food or enythingelse? its the best way to do this :-)
all the best to you
michel_bonn

Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   sleepover - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:21 am

michel_bonn wrote:
so what is with power on the place there? i now from germany, there are always 220V power places around the camping place, so we could need it, and after we pay for the power. is it the same in the sleppover at yours?
when it is not, i must buy a power maker for 220volt. in my car i have not enough power at battery.
it is not a camper as yours.  :-(
what is importent to bring it, to the place to you?
could you give me some infos for me please?`it is the first time to camp with my family. in germany i maked it one time alone but not with all family. so its better for ideas from yours please.
michel - there are a small number of power sockets - most get used as part of the show. Any free - your name goes into a draw for one. There are lots more people wanting power than can be provided so I highly recommend to both you and anyone else to plan NOT to have power.

If you haven't taken your family camping in your Kombi yet I recommend that you do before you come to England, so you can know what you need to bring along for the trip.

Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

sleepover - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 3 Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   sleepover - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:17 am

Most campsites in the UK have 220v power available (often referred to as EHU - Electric Hook UP) ranging from 6A and 10A and using IP44 rated cabling and connectors (3-pin) which are normally coloured blue or orange.

This is true for Anita's site where we hold the sleepover, however due the the number of vans attending our event, there are not enough EHU points for everyone so the names of those attending who would like an EHU are entered into a draw and picked at random for those that are available.

As for your other questions, Anita's has almost all of the things you will need and includes a 'fresh baked breakfast' service, and there is a supermarket a few miles away so food and drink are dealt with easily.

Tim's suggestion of taking your family camping before the Sleepover is a very good one, this will help you to figure out what things you do and don't need. You're driving a long way so don't want to be without something you need, and don't want to be packing things that aren't needed.

Lastly, we're a very friendly bunch so if you do end up needing something you didn't bring, I'm sure someone will be willing to help.

www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

Cabin : Exec 013

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   sleepover - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:04 am

Michel - if you're thinking of bringing some local German delicacies they'll be gratefully shared!

Alcohol seems popular, as does any sort of unusual food!

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder

Blog: C13MPR

Finalist in the Caravan Club Caravanner of the Year Competition 2016

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
http://www.c13mpr.com
michel_bonn

michel_bonn

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   sleepover - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:32 am

thatś fine, i think we drink some beer. :-))
i saw in internet - amzon - a generator for not much money. i think i will buy this, so its one problem less. :-)
i must ckeck, how many alcohol i can bring with me for drinking for limit - border( what is correct word?)
i hope your beer is as good as our beer here ;-) but i think so, hehe

Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   sleepover - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:58 am

Our beer is awful, Michel - personally, I'm always glad when Ive had enough Wink

As far as I know, you can bring 110 litres into the UK from another EU country - should be enough!

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Cabin : Exec 050

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   sleepover - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:04 pm

Michel, definitely bring some Kölsch. I didn't managed to drink from all the local breweries but I gave it a jolly good try Smile
Back to top Go down
sunny1

sunny1

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   sleepover - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:55 pm

Me and the kids will be there in Sunny so count us in !!!Very Happy

"Life is for Living" sunny
Back to top Go down
ianclarke1970

ianclarke1970

Cabin : Economy

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   sleepover - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:56 am

I am planing all my trips over the next month or so for next year. What traders will be there? are you all staying for the three nights?
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   sleepover - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:00 pm

We'll be there for Fri/Sat nights, Ian.

I wouldn't worry about the Traders - it's not really that sort of event. If you go to one Forum event next year then this should be it.

Plenty of fun, lots of kids there - a bouncy slide full of them most of the time. You can bring the dogs as well. In fact, I think a dog show should be considered for the Sunday morning - if we can stop Rachel's two from winning all the prizes!

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
ianclarke1970

ianclarke1970

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   sleepover - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:04 pm

Sounds great think i will be in the New Forrest that week so four days there and then Banbury on the way back.
Back to top Go down
ianclarke1970

ianclarke1970

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   sleepover - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:04 pm

Just in case you guys don't know I LOVE MY VAN
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   sleepover - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:06 pm

Quote :
Just in case you guys don't know I LOVE MY VAN
Hadn't noticed... Razz 

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
kiteman

kiteman

Cabin : Exec 002

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   sleepover - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:13 pm

Absinthe wrote:
I think a dog show should be considered for the Sunday morning - if we can stop Rachel's two from winning all the prizes!
Dog show sounds like a good idea. 

Sure Boris can put Alfie and Trixie in their place

sleepover - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 3 Img_4810

Ginger man without a ginger van  sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   sleepover - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next