brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

What did you do to your VW today?

Go down 
+54
JLS 62
Betsy Blue
T2D2
dazdub
Dee James
daveb101
Tony880
Dennis
Skytiger
bfool
Hemlock
TimV
sundialsoft
Jeanie's girl's
Scooby
Ronnie Ringding
jpiccino
Surfwagen Stan
dougie watchorn
eddy
PeteH
Bumble
Swansal
beakyboy
Van2006
Peppa
Rebeldog
Rachelvw
irishman
harryhornet
Tallulah
moira
BMac
docmark
sjohno
crossa
gordonmac
sparkysteve
Happyhouse
Baylee
timmm
554 BAY
bobbo12
buzzinfinity
URmysunshine
Voyager
Eclipse
AbsintheKombi
Monty verde
davyboy57
oldskoolsboy
greenjc90
michel_bonn
Feliz
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

BraziBayPride - What did you do to your VW today? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   BraziBayPride - What did you do to your VW today? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 5:51 pm

Nuffin. She just looks great on the drive. Cool

________________________________________________________________________________
www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
beakyboy

beakyboy

Cabin : Flight 019

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   BraziBayPride - What did you do to your VW today? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 7:59 pm

Tallulah wrote:
Nuffin. She just looks great on the drive. Cool

Dropped TL off at Brand Autos she's looking forward to seeing Tallulah Laughing Laughing

________________________________________________________________________________
Steve,  Jo  TigerLily and Carra the Child lovin' Golden Cocker  sunny
Back to top Go down
eddy

eddy

Cabin : Exec 014

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   BraziBayPride - What did you do to your VW today? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 8:14 pm

Emptied Bessy out completely to prepare for the new season and ready for service and mot next week.
Back to top Go down
davyboy57

davyboy57

Cabin : Exec 065

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   BraziBayPride - What did you do to your VW today? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 6:40 pm

Broke our duck!
Slept in Bessie last night for the first time bounce
Cold head, warm body, fidgety dog!
Found out our EHU and new electric fan (to keep warm) works cheers
Back to top Go down
harryhornet

harryhornet

Cabin : Exec 027

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   BraziBayPride - What did you do to your VW today? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:12 pm

Where abouts did you stay?
Always worth using an electric blanket for those cold camping nights. The dog would enjoy it too!
Back to top Go down
Hemlock

Hemlock

Cabin : Exec 055

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   BraziBayPride - What did you do to your VW today? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:46 pm

Cleaned a lot of chrome and rpaired an earlier shoddy touch up job I did on the gutter rail above the cab. Does anyone have any top tips on how this gutter can be better protected from rust?  It seems a permanent battle!
Back to top Go down
davyboy57

davyboy57

Cabin : Exec 065

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   BraziBayPride - What did you do to your VW today? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:16 pm

harryhornet wrote:
Where abouts did you stay?
Always worth using an electric blanket for those cold camping nights. The dog would enjoy it too!

Stayed here.... http://moorviewtouringpark.co.uk/

Electric blanket would be too hot for the dog. She'd probably think she was being 'griddled' Smile
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   BraziBayPride - What did you do to your VW today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 3:19 pm

Tallulah turned 5 years old today and to celebrate she went to meet up with her buddy TigerLilly at Brand Autos for a new MOT!

She passed with just one advisory about a worn tyre which we already knew about and I'm sure TL appreciated the company.

BraziBayPride - What did you do to your VW today? - Page 2 40FE41E0-15F2-4A3E-8941-E52AF718C84B_zps1mot2iuj

BraziBayPride - What did you do to your VW today? - Page 2 FAC75DC6-F1C9-4229-9F5A-75B936EC8CBA_zpsokngc0ry

Like two old girls getting their hair done!

Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   BraziBayPride - What did you do to your VW today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 3:21 pm

Tallulah wrote:
Tallulah turned 5 years old today and to celebrate she went to meet up with her buddy TigerLilly at Brand Autos for a new MOT!

She passed with just one advisory about a worn tyre which we already knew about and I'm sure TL appreciated the company.

BraziBayPride - What did you do to your VW today? - Page 2 40FE41E0-15F2-4A3E-8941-E52AF718C84B_zps1mot2iuj

BraziBayPride - What did you do to your VW today? - Page 2 FAC75DC6-F1C9-4229-9F5A-75B936EC8CBA_zpsokngc0ry

Like two old girls getting their hair done!

Those 2 BraziBays clashing nicely with the corporate colours of Brand Autos!! Very Happy

Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

BraziBayPride - What did you do to your VW today? - Page 2 Melogo11
Back to top Go down
harryhornet

harryhornet

Cabin : Exec 027

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   BraziBayPride - What did you do to your VW today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 4:40 pm

Ahhh..... It looks like 'match.com' for Kombis. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   BraziBayPride - What did you do to your VW today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 4:59 pm

Tiger Lily was very happy to see her pal Tallulah too. She passed her MOT yesterday Smile and is having some rest and recuperation with Paul following the recent trauma of having flowers sewn into her curtain tiebacks.

Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   BraziBayPride - What did you do to your VW today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 5:06 pm

beakyboy wrote:
Tiger Lily was very happy to see her pal Tallulah too. She passed her MOT yesterday Smile and is having some rest and recuperation with Paul following the recent trauma of having flowers sewn into her curtain tiebacks.

I hear the mystery of the battery drain may well have been solved too. cheers

Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   BraziBayPride - What did you do to your VW today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 5:25 pm

Tallulah wrote:
beakyboy wrote:

Yes fingers crossed it has mate. You know me and this will be pretty basic but it appears that when the sliding door is open the drain on the battery increases. There is an alarm sensor/locking point on the inside of the sliding door and it would appear that when the van isn't shut up the alarm/sensor is working harder and taking a very large drain from the battery. That means when occasionally I've left TL in the garage and left the sliding door open I've been killing the main battery. Lesson learned hopefully.

Paul's going to keep her for a few days and monitor it for me and we'll pick her up sometime next week.

Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   BraziBayPride - What did you do to your VW today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 5:57 pm

beakyboy wrote:
Tallulah wrote:
beakyboy wrote:

Yes fingers crossed it has mate.  You know me and this will be pretty basic but it appears that when the sliding door is open the drain on the battery increases. There is an alarm sensor/locking point on the inside of the sliding door and it would appear that when the van isn't shut up the alarm/sensor is working harder and taking a very large drain from the battery. That means when occasionally I've left TL in the garage and left the sliding door open I've been killing the main battery. Lesson learned hopefully.

Paul's going to keep her for a few days and monitor it for me and we'll pick her up sometime next week.

You live and learn.

Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   BraziBayPride - What did you do to your VW today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 8:42 pm

Tallulah wrote:
beakyboy wrote:
Tallulah wrote:
beakyboy wrote:

Yes fingers crossed it has mate.  You know me and this will be pretty basic but it appears that when the sliding door is open the drain on the battery increases. There is an alarm sensor/locking point on the inside of the sliding door and it would appear that when the van isn't shut up the alarm/sensor is working harder and taking a very large drain from the battery. That means when occasionally I've left TL in the garage and left the sliding door open I've been killing the main battery. Lesson learned hopefully.

You live and learn.

Except in the case of bb, where it's a case of repeat offender. Wink

Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

BraziBayPride - What did you do to your VW today? - Page 2 Melogo11
Back to top Go down
eddy

eddy

Cabin : Exec 014

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   BraziBayPride - What did you do to your VW today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 9:50 pm

Mot and annual service carried out today....all good to go for the coming season!
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   BraziBayPride - What did you do to your VW today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 10:18 pm

eddy wrote:
Mot and annual service carried out today....all good to go for the coming season!

cheers

Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   BraziBayPride - What did you do to your VW today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 10:02 am

TimV wrote:
Tallulah wrote:
beakyboy wrote:
Tallulah wrote:
beakyboy wrote:

You live and learn.

I'll give you repeat offender Mr V Laughing I should be given some credit I was the one that flagged up this possibility to PB.
I promise not to be so lazy in future and always close the sliding door properly !

Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   BraziBayPride - What did you do to your VW today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 10:29 am

beakyboy wrote:
TimV wrote:
Tallulah wrote:
beakyboy wrote:
Tallulah wrote:
beakyboy wrote:

You live and learn.

I'll give you repeat offender Mr V Laughing  I should be given some credit I was the one that flagged up this possibility to PB.
I promise not to be so lazy in future and always close the sliding door properly !

Or put something over the switch/button to keep it pushed in if you wanted/needed to leave it open for any reason. Duct tape springs to mind, should've in every BraziBay tool kit!

Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   BraziBayPride - What did you do to your VW today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 11:09 am

Good shout Keith , even I have such things in van.. I did probably borrow it from you at some point though Wink

Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   BraziBayPride - What did you do to your VW today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 11:35 am

beakyboy wrote:
Good shout Keith , even I have such things in van.. I did probably borrow it from you at some point though Wink

lol!

Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
Bumble

Bumble

Cabin : Exec 049

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   BraziBayPride - What did you do to your VW today? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 9:34 pm

We drove to the Rural Life Centre, near Farnham, as well as going to Frensham garden centre and talked to two groups of people - one who wanted a Brazibay/bay and the other who was hiring one (from Southampton) for a long weekend soon.

P.

Last edited by Bumble on Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   BraziBayPride - What did you do to your VW today? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 10:44 pm

Yesterday we took Tallulah to a garden centre to pick up some compost and other garden items, before coming back home, popping her top and tinkering with some upgrades I have been planning before the season starts.

Today I cleaned her gutters, treated the surface rust with some protection treatment and fitted a temporary mod to raise the roof by a few mm when down. Some further testing and tweaks are required for the finished mod, but hope to have it all sorted before Easter.

Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
Monty verde

Monty verde

Cabin : Exec 071

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   BraziBayPride - What did you do to your VW today? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 4:16 pm

We took Monty for its full service and MOT end of last week to Danbury- all went well, few minor issues, other than that all good, and ready for the year ahead and spent few days in the Cotswolds, stayed at Hare & Hounds (Cotswolds Inns) plus they are very dog friendly. Next time we will take the dogs, this week giving Monty another good wash and shine...
Back to top Go down
Surfwagen Stan

Surfwagen Stan

Cabin : Exec 047

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   BraziBayPride - What did you do to your VW today? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 7:58 pm

Ordered and fitted a new speedo face. Stan now has mph and kph ready for next continental holiday. Will road test on Saturday along side bike sat nav for accuracy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   BraziBayPride - What did you do to your VW today? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you do to your VW today?
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next