brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

New Bay . . .

Go down 
+9
Dee James
Eric the fun bus
Ianvwk
sundialsoft
Jeanie's girl's
Skytiger
Bumble
dazdub
Ronnie Ringding
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ianvwk

Ianvwk

Cabin : Business

New Bay . . .  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bay . . .    New Bay . . .  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 6:31 pm

Hi Dee,

Sorry i didn't get to say goodbye to you today!

Hope the guys looked after you ok!

Ian

________________________________________________________________________________
www.vwkampers.co.uk
Back to top Go down
http://Www.braziliankampers.co.uk
Eric the fun bus

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: New Bay . . .    New Bay . . .  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 10:24 pm

Well done dee , we did exactly the same thing at Brazilian campers , just went down for a look and fell in love with Eric . We are going away this weekend hope you have loads of fun I'm sure you will .
Back to top Go down
Dee James

Dee James

Cabin : Exec 086

PostSubject: Re: New Bay . . .    New Bay . . .  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 10:35 pm

Eric the fun bus wrote:
Well done dee , we did exactly the same thing at Brazilian campers  , just went down for a look and fell in love with Eric . We are going away this weekend hope you have loads of fun I'm sure you will .

Thank you, mine was down there having some work done, picked him back up last week - is Eric an orange watercooled?
Back to top Go down
Eric the fun bus

PostSubject: Re: New Bay . . .    New Bay . . .  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 10:54 pm

Yes he's is Dee, wanted one for ages used to have a t4 nice van but never really clicked with it but like I said just fell in love with him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Bay . . .    New Bay . . .  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 7:27 am

Welcome Eric. Let us know how your first outing goes
Back to top Go down
Dee James

Dee James

Cabin : Exec 086

PostSubject: Re: New Bay . . .    New Bay . . .  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 9:13 am

Eric the fun bus wrote:
Yes he's is Dee, wanted one for ages used to have a t4 nice van but never really clicked with it but like I said just fell in love with him

I know what you mean, i thought about getting a T4 or T5 but as nice as they are they don`t have that certain something then i looked at a couple of Brazibays and considered an old one but when i saw mine that was it. . .
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

PostSubject: Re: New Bay . . .    New Bay . . .  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 1:26 pm

Dee James wrote:
Eric the fun bus wrote:

I know what you mean, i thought about getting a T4 or T5 but as nice as they are they don`t have that certain something then i looked at a couple of Brazibays and considered an old one but when i saw mine that was it. . .

Brazibays are like wands in Harry Potter, they choose their owners!

________________________________________________________________________________
www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Louie

Louie

PostSubject: Celebration 2012 Bay   New Bay . . .  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 6:31 pm

Hi there, just joined, am proud new owner of 2012 Bay Celebration Version issued by Danbury in 2012.

Two Q's please: I've registered my username as my bay's name and by using caps, double apologies, can i change either? I have looked but my name may forever be shown in shouty caps, and be and my Bay's name at that!  Shocked

Secondly, and again apols if Im missing something very obvious, very happy to pay to join Exec thing if someone can tell me the benefits of that.

Many thanks
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: New Bay . . .    New Bay . . .  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 10:22 am

JACK HERMAN wrote:
Hi there, just joined, am proud new owner of 2012 Bay Celebration Version issued by Danbury in 2012.

Two Q's please: I've registered my username as my bay's name and by using caps, double apologies, can i change either? I have looked but my name may forever be shown in shouty caps, and be and my Bay's name at that!  Shocked

Secondly, and again apols if Im missing something very obvious, very happy to pay to join Exec thing if someone can tell me the benefits of that.

Many thanks

Have sent you a pm re username.

Ref Exec Club click on this link:

The Executive Club - new section now OPEN!

Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

New Bay . . .  - Page 2 Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: New Bay . . .    New Bay . . .  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 10:27 am

Hi & Welcome to the Forum - Kool looking Kombi  Cool
We are based just outside Reading so maybe we shall see you out and about.
Doo consider looking at the shows in the events section.
If you are free there is a Brazi gathering in Somerset in a couple of weeks

Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Bay . . .    New Bay . . .  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 4:12 pm

Hi both and welcome, now the fun begins Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Bay . . .    New Bay . . .  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Bay . . .
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: NewBays-
Jump to: