brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Thanks for kombi sleep over - although now spent a fortune !!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lynnand steve

lynnand steve

Cabin : Economy

kombi - Thanks for kombi sleep over - although now spent a fortune !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for kombi sleep over - although now spent a fortune !!!!   kombi - Thanks for kombi sleep over - although now spent a fortune !!!! EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:24 pm

Really enjoyed last week - first time we actually camped in our 'scooby' brilliant company and given me so many ideas of what to get and do.

Massive thanks to Marcus and Ali - fog light fitted and working perfectly although Steve was swearing and cursing as took ages to work out.
Ordered kyham tent ( gutted lime green was 2010 as would've matched )
Bought 2 cooking stoves, a gas grill - cooking kitchen unit, and tables and chairs.

Spent £80 in halfords getting all the wax, polish, hammerite paint, today Steve wax oyl 'scooby' , that was fun and games spent ages trying to work it out - think it's a man thing, when I suggested reading the instructions he was ' oh yes it works !!!!!!'

I was on the ladder hammeriting the gutter and any thing that looked like it needed to be done

Dash- getting it painted in green and white - locally guy who has done paint work on all of the company fleet cars , so pics will follow .......

Finally I want a scooby doo flag - any suggestions where I can get on made !!!!

Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

kombi - Thanks for kombi sleep over - although now spent a fortune !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks for kombi sleep over - although now spent a fortune !!!!   kombi - Thanks for kombi sleep over - although now spent a fortune !!!! EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:43 pm

Brilliant effort - pleased to read you're getting the most out of your Kombi - it becomes a way of life! Glad you enjoyed last weekend too.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

kombi - Thanks for kombi sleep over - although now spent a fortune !!!! Melogo11
Back to top Go down

Thanks for kombi sleep over - although now spent a fortune !!!!
Page 1 of 1