brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Somone stole my bus this morning!!

Go down 
+13
irishman
chef
elliec
harryhornet
Tallulah
haum
jj123vw
Scooby
dazdub
kiteman
dizzylizard
TimV
Richard
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Richard

Richard

Cabin : Club

Somone stole my bus this morning!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somone stole my bus this morning!!   Somone stole my bus this morning!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:33 pm

Very good
Back to top Go down
irishman

irishman

Cabin : Exec 003

PostSubject: Re: Somone stole my bus this morning!!   Somone stole my bus this morning!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:09 pm

No 'offence' taken Dizzy, always a bit busier in the Met than you county mounties! Very Happy

Good news Richard.
Back to top Go down
Richard

Richard

PostSubject: Re: Somone stole my bus this morning!!   Somone stole my bus this morning!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:36 pm

Update. Still without bus then on Thursday early morning someone stole my 18 year old Golf from outside my house!!!!
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Somone stole my bus this morning!!   Somone stole my bus this morning!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:48 pm

Blimey!

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Somone stole my bus this morning!! - Page 2 Melogo11

Last edited by TimV on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Cabin : Exec 050

PostSubject: Re: Somone stole my bus this morning!!   Somone stole my bus this morning!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:58 pm

Crikey, that's terrible news.
Back to top Go down
dazdub

dazdub

Cabin : Exec 012

PostSubject: Re: Somone stole my bus this morning!!   Somone stole my bus this morning!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:40 pm

So sorry is there any link Sad
Back to top Go down
docmark

docmark

Cabin : Exec 022

PostSubject: Re: Somone stole my bus this morning!!   Somone stole my bus this morning!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:44 pm

very sorry to hear this - have many been stolen in your area - or is this just random bad luck?
Back to top Go down
Richard

Richard

PostSubject: Re: Somone stole my bus this morning!!   Somone stole my bus this morning!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:45 am

Yes there's been an upsurge in car crime in the last month. Made front page news in the local Guardian!!
Back to top Go down
Gina Tonic

Gina Tonic

Cabin : Exec 020

PostSubject: Re: Somone stole my bus this morning!!   Somone stole my bus this morning!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:47 am

Richard, your photo looks like it should be part of the TK Maxx Christmas TV advert!

Glad to hear you got your Kombi back. Smile
Back to top Go down
Richard

Richard

PostSubject: Re: Somone stole my bus this morning!!   Somone stole my bus this morning!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:50 am

Thanks, the Combi is still with the MET but not lost so hopefully she will be home soon. The snow helps hide any tarnished body work.
Back to top Go down
Gina Tonic

Gina Tonic

Cabin : Exec 020

PostSubject: Re: Somone stole my bus this morning!!   Somone stole my bus this morning!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:52 am

Sorry Richard I just reread the whole post and realise you lost another car. Sorry. Sad

( Note to self to read whole thread before posting.)
Back to top Go down
Richard

Richard

PostSubject: Re: Somone stole my bus this morning!!   Somone stole my bus this morning!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:01 pm

No worries
Back to top Go down
Richard

Richard

PostSubject: Re: Somone stole my bus this morning!!   Somone stole my bus this morning!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:27 pm

Just to give you a quick update. Bessie is back out side (a few weeks now) with a nice big yellow clamp on the back wheel. I've also disconnected the battery, so she shouldn't be going anywhere. regarding the Immobliser I have someone take a look at it turned out the someone in their wisdom (perhaps when I had a new ECU put in) put a broken key with chip between the ignition and the immobiliser, so it obviously wasn't working. Needless to say I have now removed and once I have a new steering lock will get a new key chipped and speaking to unit!!
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Somone stole my bus this morning!!   Somone stole my bus this morning!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:15 pm

Quote :
someone in their wisdom (perhaps when I had a new ECU put in) put a broken key with chip between the ignition and the immobiliser

I think your van suffered the normal worn out brazilian key problem, and someone has butchered an original brazilian key and taped it to the reader coil, so the van could be started with cheaper easy to get non transponder keys.

I have fitted complete new lock sets to a couple of older vans for people, and the lock sets that JK supply for older bays were actually brazilian sets with chipped keys! But confirm that with them before purchasing.

If you have any problems finding someone who can get the immobiliser to accept brand new keys without a working original I am probably one of the only people in the country who can do it on a brazilian, because as far as I know even Danbury cannot do this.
Back to top Go down
Richard

Richard

PostSubject: Re: Somone stole my bus this morning!!   Somone stole my bus this morning!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:55 am

Hi Andy,

Thanks for this. I think you are completely right. I have a man who has had alook and thinks he can sort it. I am just waiting on a steering lock.

If I have any problems I will give you a shout. Thanks for your help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somone stole my bus this morning!!   Somone stole my bus this morning!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Somone stole my bus this morning!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2