brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Will this news help our new T2s retain their value????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EvoFylde

EvoFylde

Cabin : Club

Will this news help our new T2s retain their value???? Empty
PostSubject: Will this news help our new T2s retain their value????   Will this news help our new T2s retain their value???? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:25 pm

Does anyone have any thoughts on whether this will help our new or new-ish t2s from Danbury and the like, retain their value better????
Back to top Go down
Dennis

Cabin : Exec 033

PostSubject: Re: Will this news help our new T2s retain their value????   Will this news help our new T2s retain their value???? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:56 pm

To be honest we bought our van not even thinking about resaleable value. We plan on keeping it also in 25 years of owning vw dub vans we have never lost any money. If you worry about depreciation every knock bump or mark that happens will make your worry worse. Just enjoy Tim
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Will this news help our new T2s retain their value????   Will this news help our new T2s retain their value???? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:59 pm

I combined your original post within another topic as the subject had been discussed there. Here's the page you need to look at:

Has anyone heard the news? Is it true! VW to stop production on the T2 Brazil at the end of 2013? - Page 2

I think you're asking us to look into a crystal ball really, only time will tell if it has an effect, but realistically it should bring the depreciation to an all time slow. If something desirable is no longer available then demand tends to go up and keeps values high. I doubt we'll see used figures mirroring new Danbury prices in the immediate future, but give it 10 years then who knows.

I will say this though, if you're basing your purchase of a Kombi around whether it will hold its value or not, then I think you're missing what the majority of owners see in their BraziBays.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Will this news help our new T2s retain their value???? Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will this news help our new T2s retain their value????   Will this news help our new T2s retain their value???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will this news help our new T2s retain their value????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: 2013 - All Good Things Come To An End-
Jump to: