brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Advice - Camping & Trips - what to take, what not to take????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EvoFylde

EvoFylde

Cabin : Club

Advice - Camping & Trips - what to take, what not to take???? Empty
PostSubject: Advice - Camping & Trips - what to take, what not to take????   Advice - Camping & Trips - what to take, what not to take???? EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:06 pm

Dear All,

I'm sure there is a list on here somewhere, but I wanted to ask advice on the following as I can now start to appreciate that space in the Kombi is priceless, and should not be wasted:

1. For a camping trip, what essetials, bar the obvious (tent!! etc) do you all take with you? What spares do you advise to take and so on...............

2. For the van, what spares do you think I should always have with me in case of breakdown or problems.

3. What tools do you always have with you in your van

Any advice welcome, as I'm beginning to kit 'Norman' out and I want to make sure I haven't missed something obvious.

Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: Advice - Camping & Trips - what to take, what not to take????   Advice - Camping & Trips - what to take, what not to take???? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:44 pm

Hey EvoFylde
It's great you are thinking about these items but some of them have been dealt with before on this site in other threads.
To help you find things faster there is a Search Function in the bar above that lets you look up various topics.
For example if you click the Search Button and then type in Tools it returns another thread which you can then click on.
If there is more than one thread it lists them all.
It's worth a try
Roo b Roo
flower

________________________________________________________________________________
Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
EvoFylde

EvoFylde

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Advice - Camping & Trips - what to take, what not to take????   Advice - Camping & Trips - what to take, what not to take???? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:48 pm

Many thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice - Camping & Trips - what to take, what not to take????   Advice - Camping & Trips - what to take, what not to take???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Advice - Camping & Trips - what to take, what not to take????
Page 1 of 1