brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June

Go down 
+47
elliec
gordonmac
EJ
JLS 62
olive
Hatty2007
thesplitsombrero
stephenjedward
butten
projectnmt
retrorunaways
URmysunshine
Skytiger
Surfwagen Stan
jill
dizzylizard
Kaz
greeny
ianclarke1970
sunny1
Happyhouse
Feliz
michel_bonn
Sunny
Georgy
Captain Haddock
Lady J
docmark
Dickymint1972
lynnand steve
Batman
beakyboy
Gina Tonic
spikesworlddub
Firebird
Dennis
eddy
dazdub
kiteman
irishman
Scooby
Roobarb
AbsintheKombi
harryhornet
MarcusH
Tallulah
TimV
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
steveb

steveb

Cabin : Exec 056

kombi - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   kombi - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:07 pm

Our first Sleepover but definitely not our last! The gallery pics look great. Many thanks to Tim and the crew for organising such a brilliant event.
Back to top Go down

kombi - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   kombi - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 1:14 pm

Thanks to Tim and the team for a great experience, we only wish we could have got there earlier. Good to meet and chat with some fellow owners as we are only 4 weeks into our own journey. Next year we will be a bit more organised.
Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

Cabin : Flight 019

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   kombi - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 2:25 pm

Wish I took today off to recover from Sports day . feeling it now the alcohol has worn off.... Don't think Saturday night on the Mega Slide helped too much either... Great weekend , will sort out some pics for the gallery a bit later...

________________________________________________________________________________
Steve,  Jo  TigerLily and Carra the Child lovin' Golden Cocker  sunny
Back to top Go down
dizzylizard

dizzylizard

Cabin : Exec 018

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   kombi - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 3:45 pm

Another great weekend, thanks to Tim and the crew. We thoroughly enjoyed meeting old friends and putting names to new faces.......roll on next year.
Back to top Go down
kiteman

kiteman

Cabin : Exec 002

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   kombi - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 7:40 pm

Mustn't forget the pasting us Aquas gave the aircooled in the sports day as well  cheers 

________________________________________________________________________________
kombi - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 18 Img_4810

Ginger man without a ginger van  sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   kombi - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 11:32 pm

Thanks Tim and his merry men for all the effort they put in to make this another great meet.Penny and myself would like to thank everyone one for Friday night a great atmosphere and we got to meet lots of new people ,and making this a great success,we thoroughly enjoyed the whole weekend.We are looking forward to the northern meet and camperjam ,se you all there.

ps

penny some how was covered in bruises,and she has no idea where they came from ,any ideas??? Rolling Eyes drunken Surprised 
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   kombi - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 10:11 am

Max unpacked, pa equipment cleaned and returned, Jnr back with his mum, a long night's sleep, I can now take stock.

WOW  Exclamation Very Happy Exclamation Very Happy Exclamation  WHAT AN AMAZING WEEKEND Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation 

Thank you so much for all your kind words, it really means a lot to me and the rest of the Admin team that you enjoyed the Sleepover.

There was such a great atmosphere, everyone capturing the spirit, old friends meeting up, new friends being made.  We've said it before and this weekend proved it, our Kombis have brought us together, but it's the people that make this community what it is.

The effort put in by those of you creating stands was simply tremendous - and what fun it turned out to be.  Thank you to all our advertisers who got involved, it was great to see you there.  Lovely touch by the Danbury crew bringing along Jason's Last Edition, much appreciated.

What an incredible result with the charity funds we raised too!  Your generosity is humbling.  

I've got a load of photos and video to sort through and will get them on the site asap.  

In the meantime, the events don't stop here - make sure you check the specific events category for club meets - summer in your campervan is just starting!

Once again, thank you - you're a terrific bunch of people to know and hand on heart I've made some great friends here.  Very Happy

Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

kombi - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 18 Melogo11
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   kombi - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 10:46 am

Here are the 100 songs that we danced the night away to on Saturday:

Pharrell – Happy
The Nolans – I'm In The Mood For Dancing
Banarama – Venus
Madonna – Vogue
Zedd – Stay The Night
Jason Derulo – The Other Side
Quincy Jones – Bossa Nova
The Yardbirds – For Your Love
Sheila – Spacer
Calvin Harris – Ready For The Weekend
The Vamps – Can We Dance
Los Del Rio – Macarena
Mud – Tiger Feet
Westworld – Sonic Boom Boy
Enrique – Freak
Bruno Mars – Locked Out Of Heaven
The Vapours – Turning Japenese
Squeeze – Cool For Cats
Stevie Wonder – Uptight
Smokey Robinson – Tears Of A Clown
Scouting For Girls – She's So Lovely
Katy Perry – Birthday
Will.I.Am/Justin Bieber – That Power
Sergio Mendes – Mas Que Nada
Amii Stewart – Knock On Wood
Bee Gees – You Should Be Dancing
Boney M – Daddy Cool
Liquid Gold – Dance Yourself Dizzy
Imagination – Flashback
Gorgon City – Ready For Your Love
DJ Cassidy – Calling All Hearts
Tiesto – Red Lights
Jamiroquai – Love Foolosophy
M People – Open Your Heart
Snap! - The Power
Men Without Hats – Safety Dance
Rockers Revenge – Waling On Sunshine
Soft Cell – Tainted Love
Route 94 – My Love
Clean Bandit – Rather Be
Pixie Lott – Boys And Girls
Shakin' Stevens – This Ole House
Bucks Fizz – Making Your Mind Up
Los Lobos – La Bamba
Amy Winehouse – Rehab
The Monkees – A Little Bit Me
The Isley Brothers – This Old Heart
Katrina and The Waves – Walking On Sunshine
Livin' Joy – Don't Stop Movin'
The Shamen – Ebeneezer Goode
Whigfield – Saturday Night
The Ones – Flawless
Bob Marley – Sun Is Shining
LMFAO – Party Rock Anthem
PSY – Gangnam Style
Shift K3Y – Touch
Robin Thicke – Blurred Lines
Donna Summer – I Feel Love
Chic – Le Freak
Michael Jackson – Off The Wall
Chaka Khan – I Feel For You
Evelyn King – Love Come Down
Katy Perry – Last Friday Night
Daft Punk – Get Lucky
Las Ketchup – The Ketchup Song
Brazilian Party DJs – Hot Hot Hot
Jessie J – Domino
David Guetta – When Love Takes Over
Lady Gaga – Telephone
Rihanna – Only Girl In The World
Duke Dumont – I Got U
Macklemore – Can't Hold Us
Flo Rida – Wild Ones
Swedish House Mafia – Don't You Worry
Dead Or Alive – You Spin Me Round
Wham! - Wake Me Up
The Bangles – Walk Like An Egyptian
Frankie – Two Tribes
Black Box – Ride On Time
Robin S – Show Me Love
Mousse T – Horny
Calvin Harris – Under Control
Iconapop – I Love It
Kieza – Hideaway
Baby D – Let Me Be Your Fantasy
Bobby Brown – Two Can Play That Game
Madonna – Into The Groove
Scritti Politti – Wood Beez
Nena – 99 Red Balloons
Madness – Baggy Trousers
Sweet – Ballroom Blitz
ABBA – Waterloo
Rolling Stones – Let's Spend The Night Together
Gary Puckett – Young Girl
Olly Murs – Heart Skips A Beat
Carly Rae Jepsen – Call Me Maybe
Usher/Pitbull – DJ Got Us Fallin'
Ke$ha – Tik Tok
Bastille – Pompeii
Eric Prydz/Take That – Greatest Day Mash Up

@brazilianvwbay

kombi - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 18 Melogo11
Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

Cabin : Flight 019

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   kombi - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 1:15 pm

lilyvdub wrote:

ps

penny some how was covered in bruises,and she has no idea where they came from ,any ideas??? Rolling Eyes drunken Surprised 

I heard on the grapevine that there might have been a pile up at the bottom of the slide but wouldn't dare confirm I was there or involved in such an raucous event...  Laughing 

Hope you've both got your feet up after all that hard work this weekend Curry and Cakes were amazing, see you at Camperjam...

Steve,  Jo  TigerLily and Carra the Child lovin' Golden Cocker  sunny
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

Cabin : Exec 013

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   kombi - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 3:59 pm

TimV wrote:
Here are the 100 songs that we danced the night away to on Saturday:

Pretty sure I made my entrance at Frankie: Two Tribes and exit at Olly Murs: Heart Skips a Beat!

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder

Blog: C13MPR

Finalist in the Caravan Club Caravanner of the Year Competition 2016

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
http://www.c13mpr.com
Feliz

Feliz

Cabin : Exec 026

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   kombi - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 10:38 pm

Tim -Ben & crew
Thankyou for yet another brilliant weekend - we thoroughly enjoyed it.
kitemans fireball show was amazing.
It was lovely seeing all the children having fun- what a great bunch.
look forward seeing you all again .
Regards
Mark & Tina

Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   kombi - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:13 am

Who was the very talented lady who had done the postcard paintings of a number of vans? I'd really like a copy of the one she'd done of Absinthe but I can't recall her name (too much Hoegaarden, I think)

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   kombi - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:56 am

AbsintheKombi wrote:
Who was the very talented lady who had done the postcard paintings of a number of vans? I'd really like a copy of the one she'd done of Absinthe but I can't recall her name (too much Hoegaarden, I think)

It was Heather, wife of 'docmark' in the fab looking yellow kombi.

www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   kombi - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:59 am

Thanks Keith.

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   kombi - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:03 am

Yes Abs those watercolours she had displayed in their windscreen were delightful.

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   kombi - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 2:44 pm

£2280 raised at last week's KOMBI Sleepover transferred to Cancer Research UK. Thank you so much to everyone that came along or who was involved in any way. I'm really proud of what we collectively achieve.

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
michel_bonn

michel_bonn

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: in the morning 6:00, all of you are sleeping :-) only me not :-)   kombi - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 6:19 pm

http://www.t2-c.de
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   kombi - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:30 pm

You were up early, Michel. Hope you weren't heading to the pool to put your towel on the sun loungers!

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   kombi - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 9:16 pm

Nice early morning video around the Brazi Bunch - thanks for sharing.
Doo like hearing the birds twitter too!

Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
Skytiger

Skytiger

Cabin : Exec 008

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   kombi - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 9:52 pm

Great video Michel!

I agree Scoobs, the tweeting birds sound great
Back to top Go down
Feliz

Feliz

Cabin : Exec 026

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   kombi - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:13 pm

great video Michael - however, it all seams a distant memory now
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   kombi - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 3:44 am

Is it just me, but there's a kind of bouncing effect on that video that makes the Kombis appear to nod. That or there was a lot of early morning .....  bounce bounce bounce 

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   kombi - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:37 pm

Great video, interesting seeing everyones camp set up. Good to see so much colour co-ordination going on.

Matt.

kombi - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 18 Img_2014
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   kombi - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 10:41 pm

TimV wrote:
Is it just me, but there's a kind of bouncing effect on that video that makes the Kombis appear to nod.  That or there was a lot of early morning .....  bounce bounce bounce 

I saw that too, they can't ALL be at it, some of them were on their own!!

www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
michel_bonn

michel_bonn

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   kombi - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 2:43 am

That is from youtube. Sorry.at me i have maked it in hd and all was okay. Sorry for this. I hope i could change this. But for showing it i think it is okay. I. Am not a good moviemaker. I am often to fast with the cam.
i think that i must learn . :-)
All the best
michel

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June   kombi - The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

The KOMBI Sleepover 2014, Anita's Campsite, Banbury Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next