brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

What did you do to your VW today?

Go down 
+67
RayC
harryhornet
kiteman
Baydreamer
Scooby
tatty
timmm
Matt
Bumble
Tony880
Voyager
Hemlock
Rebeldog
lynnand steve
stuartmeldrum
Ronnie Ringding
Si How
elliec
eddy
Sunshine Daisy
Surfwagen Stan
BigDubblya
gordonmac
sparkysteve
greeny
Ianvwk
adam ramp
URmysunshine
projectnmt
docmark
greenjc90
Feliz
Kaz
stoneyuk
Firebird
jj123vw
bonnie blue
ianclarke1970
jill
Chezguinness
Happyhouse
EvoFylde
osg
poddy
Bileos
michel_bonn
marcallison
absquatulation
sunny1
dazdub
EJ
primrose
AbsintheKombi
A@C
cavus
MarcusH
Dalesman
JLS 62
beakyboy
irishman
Skytiger
Dennis
dizzylizard
Tallulah
Sunny
TimV
oldskoolsboy
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
osg

osg

Cabin : Exec 015

What did you do to your VW today? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:25 pm

Look good with the extra height. How did you do the fixings to the edge of the raising roof?
Also, as an aside, is that extra tape added to the lower edge of the roof canvas?
osg
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:27 pm

Nuffin Sad 

Instead, I removed kaput washing machine, installed a new one, emptied shed including kaput freezer and an old fridge we haven't used for ages, had a BBQ and drank some cider.

Tomorrow afternoon I will use Tallulah to dispose of unwanted/broken white goods at the local tip and collect a replacement (slightly larger) freezer.

Anyone want a regular sized under work top fridge?

________________________________________________________________________________
www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Tallulah

Tallulah

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:58 pm

Tallulah wrote:
Nuffin Sad 

Instead, I removed kaput washing machine, installed a new one, emptied shed including kaput freezer and an old fridge we haven't used for ages, had a BBQ and drank some cider.

Tomorrow afternoon I will use Tallulah to dispose of unwanted/broken white goods at the local tip and collect a replacement (slightly larger) freezer.

Anyone want a regular sized under work top fridge?

But I did use the fridge to store the BBQ food purchased from the butcher on Saturday, and filled the rest of the space with cider and a bottle of water.

________________________________________________________________________________
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:58 pm

Maggie2011 wrote:
We woke up in her for the first time ever!!Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Nice.

Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
irishman

irishman

Cabin : Exec 003

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:31 pm

osg wrote:
Look good with the extra height. How did you do the fixings to the edge of the raising roof?
Also, as an aside, is that extra tape added to the lower edge of the roof canvas?
osg
I clamped some soft wood behind the roof section, after measuring up for eye lets on the tarp. Then drilled thru with a 20mm hole cutter and fitted some grommets. I then used some plastic shower curtain clips to secure the tarp to the roof and some old tent poles. All done for under a fiver, bargain! Waiting now for a man I know to get me some plain blue tent material so my good lady can copy this on her sowing machine.
No extra tape osg, think that's just the sun reflecting thru in the photo.
Back to top Go down
osg

osg

Cabin : Exec 015

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:03 pm

Thanks for the details about the hole cutting. The extra headroom will be a bonus with the roof raised.
Is it also possible to attach it when the roof is still down?
osg
Back to top Go down
EvoFylde

EvoFylde

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:24 pm

Just returned from fantastic trip to Lake Ullswater
What did you do to your VW today? - Page 5 Dsc_0310
where we had a fabulous time with Norman and our new canoes. My daughter, especially, enjoyed the lake!!
What did you do to your VW today? - Page 5 Dsc_0410

Just about to go and clean and polish Norman, as he's being hired out for a friend's wedding this weekend Smile
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

Cabin : Exec 013

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:25 pm

Hired out? Does your insurance cover you for that?

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder

Blog: C13MPR

Finalist in the Caravan Club Caravanner of the Year Competition 2016

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
http://www.c13mpr.com
EvoFylde

EvoFylde

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:27 pm

I will re phrase.

I'm driving one of my friends to the church for her wedding and she has kindly donated to a charity I am running for in a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:28 pm

That's better!

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
harryhornet

harryhornet

Cabin : Exec 027

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:01 pm

I bought it a friend - A lovely new Kyham Motordome sleeper ready for our pending trip to Cornwall. I even got 10% off using the discount code in VW Camper and Bus magazine. It has some value!
Back to top Go down
EvoFylde

EvoFylde

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:52 pm

That's the awning we used to have, but I bought the wrong size Sad
Back to top Go down
MarcusH

MarcusH

Cabin : Exec 031

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:36 pm

Getting packed, ready for going to Latitude Festival in Suffolk on Thursday until Monday

Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:37 pm

We're off to the Larmer Tree Festival in Wiltshire from Thurs to Monday. Forecast remains good.

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm

MarcusH wrote:
Getting packed, ready for going to Latitude Festival in Suffolk on Thursday until Monday

Tallulah will be there, hired by the Harding family, pop over and say hi. (You can be my eyes and ears...)

Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
dizzylizard

dizzylizard

Cabin : Exec 018

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:59 pm

Absinthe wrote:
We're off to the Larmer Tree Festival in Wiltshire from Thurs to Monday. Forecast remains good.

Might see you on the road Thursday, Martin, we're off to meet up with my daughter and family who are holidaying in Buddleigh Salterton, for the day.

You are right, checked the local 10 day forecast, all looking good. Having looked at the festival blurb, we may pop-over for a look, one of the days. (depending on family commitments ......again Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:57 pm

Give us a heads up, John. We'll meet you for a drink!

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
dizzylizard

dizzylizard

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:13 pm

Roger, will do, at the moment if we come it will probably be Sunday. (Thursday Buddleigh, Friday funeral, Saturday involved with a Race Night, busy busy.)

After having to leave the Sleepover early, a bit miffed, for a birthday do, I'm keeping my head down for Sunday as there is another birthday on Pat's side this weekend. Fingers crossed! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dalesman

Dalesman

Cabin : Exec 009

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:20 am

What did I do to my VW today?

I offered up a prayer when a section of the dry stone wall around my garden collapsed affraid and deposited a couple of tons of rubble just narrowly missing the van, don't think it will have done the roses any good. I was about 5 yds away at the time and thought a plane was crashing the noise was so loud.

What did you do to your VW today? - Page 5 Dsw310

"You can check out any time you like but you can never leave"
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:24 am

A narrow escape Dalesman!

Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

What did you do to your VW today? - Page 5 Melogo11
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:25 pm

That's a shame because its been a good year for the roses.

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
Dalesman

Dalesman

Cabin : Exec 009

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:05 pm

Absinthe wrote:
That's a shame because its been a good year for the roses.

many blooms still linger there....

"You can check out any time you like but you can never leave"
Back to top Go down
Happyhouse

Happyhouse

Cabin : Exec 007

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:24 pm

Well , four and a half hours ago Kevin decided to remove the fridge from cecelia. Quick and easy job he said! The fridge is putting up quite a fight to stay put! Kevin has now resorted to chopping out chunks of the kitchen unit! We now hope with the help of a crowbar to remove it. Rebuild of the kitchen unit tmrw. Smile
Back to top Go down
dizzylizard

dizzylizard

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:57 pm

Absinthe wrote:
Give us a heads up, John. We'll meet you for a drink!

Sorry we couldn't make it Sunday Martin, I got roped into taking the kids and grandchildren out, and they wanted to go to the beach rather than a music festival.....philistines!

I knew I should have bought a two-seater instead of a kombi (only joking Tim, before I get a smack round the head. Smile )

I'm seriously thinking of fitting one of these. Smile 

What did you do to your VW today? - Page 5 44475110
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:59 pm

No problem John - it would have been a bit of a struggle to find each other anyway I think.

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you do to your VW today?
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: