brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Various things!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

Various things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Various things!   Various things! EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:44 pm

Hey Den

Yep I've contemplated those BUT I get a bit of water ingress on the side of my seats - on top of the wheel arch - generally because I use a jetwash. If those carpets get wet they'll a)stink and b) potentially be a corrosion starting point. But as I say it's mainly because I jetwash Max.

On the storage note I'm planning on getting some of these real soon and fitting them to the doors so that the cup/can holder is just in front of the seat squab.

http://www.justkampers.com/shop/camping/leisure-camping-outdoor-accessories/waste-water/door-storage-pockets-with-can-holder-pair-of-350mm-j12374.html

I'm going to take the door cards off - work out exactly the best place to put the fixings - need to get this done soon!!

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Various things! Melogo11
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Various things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Various things!   Various things! EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:11 pm

Well dazdub has fitted one recently - think he had to cut it about a bit to make it fit around the handbrake. I can't have an under dash tray due to Ze Eberspacher Heater. But it's not great loss I'd only end up banging my knees on it and getting annoyed!

________________________________________________________________________________
@brazilianvwbay

Various things! Melogo11
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Various things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Various things!   Various things! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:34 pm

Den when you do take those door cards off, don't forget to give their backsides a good rubbing down with candle wax - it waterproofs them beautifully.

@brazilianvwbay

Various things! Melogo11
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Various things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Various things!   Various things! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:43 pm

Good stuff - looking forward to a photo of them installed.

@brazilianvwbay

Various things! Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Various things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Various things!   Various things! Empty

Back to top Go down

Various things!
Page 1 of 1