brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Max - my Brazilian VW Bay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

Max - my Brazilian VW Bay Empty
PostSubject: Max - my Brazilian VW Bay   Max - my Brazilian VW Bay EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:37 pm

Max - my Brazilian VW Bay Test10

Max - my 2004 T2. Supplied by Beetles-UK and converted by Danbury to their Rio spec. Have owned him since May '09.
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Max - my Brazilian VW Bay   Max - my Brazilian VW Bay EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:35 pm

Max - my Brazilian VW Bay Max_ca10
Being artyfarty
Max - my Brazilian VW Bay Shrunk10
Max - my Brazilian VW Bay Max_ca11

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Max - my Brazilian VW Bay Melogo11
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Max - my Brazilian VW Bay   Max - my Brazilian VW Bay EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:49 am

Off on a little trip in the am ....
Max - my Brazilian VW Bay Max38010

________________________________________________________________________________
@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Max - my Brazilian VW Bay   Max - my Brazilian VW Bay EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:32 am

Nope Cool

Junior and I are off on a boys trip tomorrow on the new Air France A380 to New York. We've been wanting to fly on the new double decker ever since we saw it at Farnborough 2006. Tomorrow we get to do it Very Happy

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Max - my Brazilian VW Bay   Max - my Brazilian VW Bay EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:00 am

Max - my Brazilian VW Bay Tshoot15
More mucking about on the 'puter

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
kiteman

kiteman

Cabin : Exec 002

PostSubject: Re: Max - my Brazilian VW Bay   Max - my Brazilian VW Bay EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:04 pm

Where did you get you wheels from. Looking to get some white ones just like them, not sure wether to paint mine or get new ones.
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Max - my Brazilian VW Bay   Max - my Brazilian VW Bay EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:39 pm

Hey - painted by the previous keeper just before I took over ownership - did the bumpers at the same time - so that was lucky for me Very Happy

Danbury are bound to have a load of spare wheels and tyres from folk who spec alloys - I seem to remember they had a load for sale on their stand at Vanfest last summer. Why don't you give them a buzz and see if they'd do you a "deal" on a set you could then get painted?

Painting yours would probably work out at about 60 quid a wheel - bearing in mind to do it properly the tyres would need to come off....

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Trip to Colbornes last night   Max - my Brazilian VW Bay EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:23 pm

I wanted to give Max a run to test the electrickery tinkering I'd been doing - so we headed to Colbornes in Guildford. They are the original Volkswagen importers to the UK. Used to be in Ripley, Surrey - but that's a housing estate now so here they are on the Slyfield Industrial Estate. My mum's Mk6 Golf Estate was supplied by their Hersham branch in February - all the way from where it was built - Mexico!!
Max - my Brazilian VW Bay Colbor10Max - my Brazilian VW Bay Colbor12Max - my Brazilian VW Bay Colbor13

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
kiteman

kiteman

Cabin : Exec 002

PostSubject: Re: Max - my Brazilian VW Bay   Max - my Brazilian VW Bay EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:30 pm

That's one hell of a shine you have there on the bodywork Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Max - my Brazilian VW Bay   Max - my Brazilian VW Bay EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:18 pm

You can have that too - Meguiars Gold Class Wax Very Happy

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
billyelaine

billyelaine

Cabin : Economy

PostSubject: Re: Max - my Brazilian VW Bay   Max - my Brazilian VW Bay EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:22 pm

Used Meguires Gold Class for the first time at the weekend, unbelievable. sunny
Back to top Go down
belgiumbay

belgiumbay

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Max - my Brazilian VW Bay   Max - my Brazilian VW Bay EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:30 pm

Quote :
My mum's Mk6 Golf Estate was supplied by their Hersham branch in February - all the way from where it was built - Mexico!!

It is funny that on some of the other vw frums that exist much complaint is made about mexican and brazilian steel being inferior to mid 70's german steel - yet most of vw world wide steel supply is sourced from Thyssenskrupp and is a mix of german, brazilian and a very small amount of american steel and oddly has been that way since the 1970's.

So there is as much chance of a German body part from the mid 70's being barzilian as there is of a brazilian body part now being german - thyssenkrupp have never differentiated between identical european or brazilian flat roll products
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Max - my Brazilian VW Bay   Max - my Brazilian VW Bay Empty

Back to top Go down

Max - my Brazilian VW Bay
Page 1 of 1