brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

What did you do to your VW today?

Go down 
+67
RayC
harryhornet
kiteman
Baydreamer
Scooby
tatty
timmm
Matt
Bumble
Tony880
Voyager
Hemlock
Rebeldog
lynnand steve
stuartmeldrum
Ronnie Ringding
Si How
elliec
eddy
Sunshine Daisy
Surfwagen Stan
BigDubblya
gordonmac
sparkysteve
greeny
Ianvwk
adam ramp
URmysunshine
projectnmt
docmark
greenjc90
Feliz
Kaz
stoneyuk
Firebird
jj123vw
bonnie blue
ianclarke1970
jill
Chezguinness
Happyhouse
EvoFylde
osg
poddy
Bileos
michel_bonn
marcallison
absquatulation
sunny1
dazdub
EJ
primrose
AbsintheKombi
A@C
cavus
MarcusH
Dalesman
JLS 62
beakyboy
irishman
Skytiger
Dennis
dizzylizard
Tallulah
Sunny
TimV
oldskoolsboy
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bumble

Bumble

Cabin : Exec 049

What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 12:05 am

Booked Bumble in to have a service, MOT etc. with Paul Brand Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ronnie Ringding

Ronnie Ringding

Cabin : Exec 082

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 12:16 am

Bluebell got a huge stonechip in her 2 month old paint work today. Right through to the metal. Looks like a sniper bullet. Sounded like and explosion. Evil or Very Mad

________________________________________________________________________________
I am an Engineer. I will fix this!
Back to top Go down
http://www.trevianlodge.co.uk
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 8:12 am

Ronnie Ringding wrote:
Bluebell got a huge stonechip in her 2 month old paint work today. Right through to the metal. Looks like a sniper bullet. Sounded like and explosion. Evil or Very Mad

Frustrating. Hope you've got some touch-up paint. My advice is always apply very sparingly - build up the layers - when dry use a decent polish to blend it in.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 8:44 am

Ronnie Ringding wrote:

We feel your pain and anger - hopefully in time it will pass.

Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
timmm

timmm

Cabin : Business

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:43 am

same thing happened to us with our Ronnie recently.

We found counselling helped

Timmm
Back to top Go down
http://www.standrewsmotors.co.uk
Bumble

Bumble

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:17 am

Just ordered a Watling detachable towbar and single electrics, to be fitted by Paul Brand next week.
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:36 am

We had a busy week!

Wednesday down to Danbury in Yate for a full service and MOT, from there down to Devon with our kayaks to visit friends and (hopefully) have a paddle.

Weather not good so the kayaks stayed in the kombi and we had a cuppa at the beach instead.

Back to Reading on Friday and up early enough on Saturday to give Tallulah a wash, then on to the Kombi Konvoy.

www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Bumble

Bumble

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 4:08 pm

Mrs Bumble has ordered duvet cover and pillow cases to match curtains and is pleased Mr Bumble has ordered the towbar for bikes because she is now eyeing up all the lovely matching trailers posted on here today!
Back to top Go down
michel_bonn

michel_bonn

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 3:53 pm

build a new roof
i bought it fro a firend. it looks not good.
so i start a working at this and make it like new

What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 <a href=What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 Before10" />

Work:  sandblasting

What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 <a href=What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 Workin10" />

work at the wood

What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 <a href=What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 20150112" />

What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 <a href=What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 20150113" />

and ending of work ist painting in black

What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 <a href=What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 20150213" />

it is not ready, i need some new railing. the children has it hidden, so i must take a new one toda at my work.
but i think i will be finish in 2 days.
all the best michel

http://www.t2-c.de
Back to top Go down
http://www.t2-c.de
dazdub

dazdub

Cabin : Exec 012

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:53 pm

Very nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Skytiger

Skytiger

Cabin : Exec 008

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 6:47 pm

Nice work Michel Smile
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 7:17 pm

Nice rack Wink
Looks double the size too!
So plenty of storage.

Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
osg

osg

Cabin : Exec 015

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:40 am

Needed to buy some sand, cement and crushed limestone.
So it was great to have the camper back on the road after a 15 week lay-up over Winter.
Just like old times.
osg
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:03 pm

Dropped off at the paintshop for some pre-show season enhancements ..... Cool

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
kiteman

kiteman

Cabin : Exec 002

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 7:23 am

Black bumpers by any chance

What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 Img_4810

Ginger man without a ginger van  sunny
Back to top Go down
RayC

RayC

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:49 am

bought a private plate first time ever for a car

T2CVN given its a T2C and Van thought was ok for Bumble Smile
Back to top Go down
http://treadltd@gmail.com
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 2:14 pm

T2CVW would have been nice, but sadly already gone. Rolling Eyes

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
RayC

RayC

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 3:12 pm

yes I looked for that and T2C BAY etc CVN was close enough for me was £250 inc fees so not too bad for a reg number I wouldn't have paid any more
Back to top Go down
http://treadltd@gmail.com
eddy

eddy

Cabin : Exec 014

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 5:32 pm

Bessy went to lakeside today and collected a small sofa! Thanks Bessy!
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 6:15 pm

eddy wrote:
Bessy went to lakeside today and collected a small sofa! Thanks Bessy!

Transporterstyle!!

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Bumble

Bumble

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 10:42 pm

Bumble went to Paul Brand yesterday to have a small holiday and have a few things done before coming back for Volksworld.
Back to top Go down
greenjc90

greenjc90

Cabin : Exec 039

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 8:02 am

Morrison was in 'team bus' mode. Bike loaded by 7 am, parked up at Ardingly South of England Showground by 7:45 and then out for first sportive of the season - a gruelling 52 miles around Ashdown Forest. Lovely day out for the bus and me!! Got some nice comments about the 'bus' - shiny chrome, ideal vehicle, style!
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 8:28 am

greenjc90 wrote:
Morrison was in 'team bus' mode.  Bike loaded by 7 am, parked up at Ardingly South of England Showground by 7:45 and then out for first sportive of the season - a gruelling 52 miles around Ashdown Forest.  Lovely day out for the bus and me!!  Got some nice comments about the 'bus' - shiny chrome, ideal vehicle, style!

Definitely the right vehicle for an active lifestyle!

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Bumble

Bumble

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 10:53 pm

Had a frustrating call with Royal Mail after they failed to deliver my new brighter bulbs, but left one of their 'I touched your door with a feather, but you weren't in' red cards. Mad

I phoned Powerbulbs who said 'sorry about that' and then promptly put another set in the post to us cheers

Meanwhile, Royal Mail said their new 'leave it with a friend' service depends on the attitude of the individual postie and whether they want to leave it, "as it hasn't been agreed with the unions". I did tell him I didn't care whether the unions had agreed it or not and I wanted the service they were saying was available, not it being left to the whim of our postie (who seems to change every week now. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rebeldog

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 7:47 pm

First MoT in the bag, and getting ready for France next month. Van has been out twice in 4 days, so things are looking up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you do to your VW today?
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: