2003 LHD Brazilian Bay for Sale in very good condition, Surrey just off M25
I've dropped the price of my bus from £18,500 to £16,500 ONO as it's just sitting there NOT getting used and I'd love to move it on.
I'm selling ToniBaa my 2003, LHD air-cooled Brazilian Bay.
Since these pictures where taken I've had the small body imperfections sorted along with the rear bumper.
• 47,647 km (26,606 miles) from new
Since I bought him i’ve spent a few quid getting him into shape
To date the following has been done over the course of my ownership:
• Fully serviced and maintained
• Bought and fitted a stainless exhaust system
• Fitted brand new ECU
• New Hella (German) Headlights
• Original Steel Wheels
• Bottom Half respray
• Fitted A pop top
• Rewired ALL the auxiliary/ Leisure wiring including split charger
• New Deep Cycle Leisure Battery
• Complete Set of new interior trim panels
• Trimmed the front cab area with a Newton Commercial carpet set
• Sound-proofed all body panels, around the engine bay and rear wheel arches
• Fitted proper windscreen seal (not a cheap roadside repair job)
• Had two new keys cut and coded
• Fitted Component Speaker system in custom pods and fitted an amp with sub
• LED Interior Camping Lights, Strip and Spots
• Fitted a dual External Awning Socket to the underside of the bus
• Rear 12V Socket
• Tracker (Skytag)
• Gear box refurbishment
• New Clutch
• Had all bodywork straightened, replaced and repainted including the rear bumper.
There's probably more but I can't think what that might be.
Needless to say I am passionate enthusiast and have been for the last 30 years. I'm not in it for the money. What I am selling is a really clean bus, it's not showroom fresh but IS in excellent condition.
What’s for sale? Everything you see in the pics. Also included is:
• Electric Pumped water tap
• Two ring and grill gas fired cooker
• 12V Cool box
• Rock 'n' Roll Bed
• Windscreen blackout cover
• First Aid Kit
• Bus Cover - Breathable (Just Kampers)
• Two bow VW Heritage stainless roof rack for over the cab (if your doing a festival with the family for the weekend you will need this)!
Please feel free to ask any questions you might have, but for now enjoy the pics.
I have many other pictures of my bus should anyone require more detail. I'm also happy to take specific shots on request.