We're going to lose our storage barn this year so have decided to sell "Minty" T2 (Hopefully to another enthusiast who will look after her and enjoy her like we have)
She's had lots of cool stuff professionally done and is stunning inside and out. (She won last year's T2 category at camperjam) :)
Very solid, low mileage (under 13k kilometers), serviced regularly, mechanically sound and stored indoors.
Most stuff listed below (though I've probably missed things out & there's been no expense spared)
1) We had a major overhaul when we got her and she runs sweet as a nut - she's serviced every year and nothing needs doing mechanically.
2) Red9 Rack and pinion steering. It drives beautifully and handles much better than a Danburys RHD conversion (which had too much steering play).
3) Underneath was rust free so to keep it that way - we had it coated with an awesome anti-rust anti-stonechip treatment (Also done by Red9)
4) New disk brakes front and rear thanks to Red9. (Much better braking than the standard ones).
5) New wheels and tyres fitted (Porche Fuchs - they look great).
6) We got a pop-up roof fitted by space roofs - they did a fantastic job and we now have much more room to stand up (though slightly less head room for sitting). Really really impressed with their work.
6) Curtains and matching privacy blinds - custom made in Clarke and Clarke Seafoam Birdsong pattern.
8) Interior Job courtesy of Bromsgrove Auto Trimmers (really love the result!) full cards, headlining and seat recover.
9) New very solid Rock and Roll Bed by Rusty Lee (his beds are so look comfy!)
10) New Leisure Battery and better quality timing wheel belts etc.
11) Took all the door cards off fitted Dynamat and Waxolyd all the interiors (including inside the door skins).
12) Lower half panel wrap by The Map Group of Martley - in Seafoam Birdsong with kind (written) permission from Clarke and Clarke to use their pattern (So it's unique)
13) New flooring in quality vinyl.
14) Custom wood steering wheel and centre boss.
15) Immaculate kitchen unit inc 2 hobs, grill, fridge and sink.
For asking price we'll throw in the awning and whatever cool stuff we haven't yet fitted e.g. a dash undershelf.
If you want more pics mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org