brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Brazilian bays spotted in homeland ...Brasil!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tiggy23

tiggy23

Cabin : Club

Brazilian bays spotted in homeland ...Brasil! Empty
PostSubject: Brazilian bays spotted in homeland ...Brasil!   Brazilian bays spotted in homeland ...Brasil! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:14 pm

This wasn't really a 'Great Bay Trip' in our Tiggy, rather a 'Great Holiday Trip', but it happened to be in the homeland of all our Bays: Brasil! To be precise, the North of Brasil, from Fortaleza to Paracuru, in the tropical region of Ceara' sunny

It was over a year ago now... and I meant to post these pics as soon as we got back but we had a very busy and quite difficult time since, so apologies for this delay.

It was incredible to say the least... The first sight straight after landing, said everything already: an entourage of VW bays all around the airport used for ground services, from ambulances to fire brigades and more! Unfortunately I couldn't take any shots as it was dark at the time and it was a mad rush.

Our Brazi bays as we called them, were unlike here very popular on the road, none of them converted like ours into expensive campervans, but just used in the basic shape as people carriers, family cars or commercial vans.

Their close sisters, the beach buggies, were great fun and colour on the road too: there is a massive culture for these out there as you can take them on some thousands miles long beaches... if you don't break down of course Laughing

It was so spooky seeing our bays used in the everyday life of smiley people loading bananas or having a picnic on the beach... So many colours and so many shapes! I only took a few pictures, as I was mostly out surfing during the day Cool but I hope they can give you an idea of what the spirit out there is like, in our bay babies homeland!!! cheers

Brazilian bays spotted in homeland ...Brasil! Totheb10

Brazilian bays spotted in homeland ...Brasil! Beachb10

Brazilian bays spotted in homeland ...Brasil! Busyvw10

Brazilian bays spotted in homeland ...Brasil! Chipsa10

Brazilian bays spotted in homeland ...Brasil! Kiteni10

Brazilian bays spotted in homeland ...Brasil! Freshl10

Brazilian bays spotted in homeland ...Brasil! Safari10
Back to top Go down
dazdub

dazdub

Cabin : Exec 012

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian bays spotted in homeland ...Brasil!   Brazilian bays spotted in homeland ...Brasil! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:10 am

Very nice Smile
Back to top Go down
jj123vw

jj123vw

Cabin : Business

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian bays spotted in homeland ...Brasil!   Brazilian bays spotted in homeland ...Brasil! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:51 am

Great pics :-) They really use the bays out there to the extreme and often dont have nice roads (or any roads at all some times!) Hope you enjoyed the trip.
Back to top Go down
http://www.danburymotorcaravans.com
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian bays spotted in homeland ...Brasil!   Brazilian bays spotted in homeland ...Brasil! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:57 pm

Looks like they keep to the standard white most of the time - helps with the heat I guess - thanks for sharing your pics Cool

________________________________________________________________________________
Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Cabin : Exec 050

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian bays spotted in homeland ...Brasil!   Brazilian bays spotted in homeland ...Brasil! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:20 am

No water cooled though.
Back to top Go down
tiggy23

tiggy23

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian bays spotted in homeland ...Brasil!   Brazilian bays spotted in homeland ...Brasil! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:43 pm

Yes, great trip and real fun to watch all the bays, mostly white in fact and no many water cooled.... I think I've seen only a couple.
Roads were pretty bad, and some without tarmac!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian bays spotted in homeland ...Brasil!   Brazilian bays spotted in homeland ...Brasil! Empty

Back to top Go down

Brazilian bays spotted in homeland ...Brasil!
Page 1 of 1