brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Anyone recommend a good campsite on the Isle of Wight?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

Anyone recommend a good campsite on the Isle of Wight? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone recommend a good campsite on the Isle of Wight?   Anyone recommend a good campsite on the Isle of Wight? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:04 pm

Want to spend a couple of days there at the beginning of July. Have found a few on ukcampsite.co.uk but if anyone has experience of any there I'm all eyes.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Anyone recommend a good campsite on the Isle of Wight? Melogo11
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Anyone recommend a good campsite on the Isle of Wight?   Anyone recommend a good campsite on the Isle of Wight? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:54 pm

Well I'm back and WOW - what a beautiful place - if you haven't been you must go.

Stayed at the Old Touring Barn near Sandown. Lovely.

Pix to follow.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Anyone recommend a good campsite on the Isle of Wight? Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Dilly

Dilly

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Anyone recommend a good campsite on the Isle of Wight?   Anyone recommend a good campsite on the Isle of Wight? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:46 am

Towsure are doing an offer at the moment about £120 for five night including ferry crossing and sites there is a choice of four different sites. They also giving 10% off in the towsure shop on the day of sailing. I'm looking at booking this weekend.

Hope this a help

Dilly
Back to top Go down
Daz

Daz

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Anyone recommend a good campsite on the Isle of Wight?   Anyone recommend a good campsite on the Isle of Wight? EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:13 pm

Liz, You must be Julian's wife. I'm Darren from Hubba Dubba's. I haven't bumped into Julian for a while at the club, hope you're both doing well. I noticed your bus on the photos from the treasure hunt, hope you didn't get too lost, I'm told it was a good day out. Hope to see you and Julian and your bus at Hubba Dubba's sometime soon.

SOLD 2003 Brazilian VW Bay Danbury Rio SOLD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone recommend a good campsite on the Isle of Wight?   Anyone recommend a good campsite on the Isle of Wight? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone recommend a good campsite on the Isle of Wight?
Page 1 of 1