brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Blue 64 reg in Southport

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
osg

osg

Cabin : Exec 015

Blue 64 reg in Southport Empty
PostSubject: Blue 64 reg in Southport   Blue 64 reg in Southport EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 10:06 pm

Saturday evening, in the beach promenade car park a Blue '64 reg Danbury Diamond.
Presumably there to see the night's displays as part of the Southport Musical Fireworks Competion.
osg
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

Cabin : Exec 013

PostSubject: Re: Blue 64 reg in Southport   Blue 64 reg in Southport EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 10:13 pm

They wouldn't be there to see the sea would they osg? I've lived in the NW since 1988 and I've yet to see the sea at Southport.

________________________________________________________________________________
Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder

Blog: C13MPR

Finalist in the Caravan Club Caravanner of the Year Competition 2016

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
http://www.c13mpr.com
osg

osg

PostSubject: Re: Blue 64 reg in Southport   Blue 64 reg in Southport EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 9:54 am

Absinthe said
Quote :
They wouldn't be there to see the sea would they osg? I've lived in the NW since 1988 and I've yet to see the sea at Southport.

Good point, we are regular visitors to Southport and seldom see a high enough tide to reach the promenade. Blackpool Tower is visible and most of the time it looks as though it would be reachable across the bay on foot. When the sea does come it flows very fast both in and out again.

Wasn't able to leave a BVWB card last night as we were in our car - will carry some cards in there from now on.
osg

Back to top Go down
osg

osg

PostSubject: Re: Blue 64 reg in Southport   Blue 64 reg in Southport EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 9:49 pm

There again, same place tonight (Sunday) for the final session of the Fireworks Competition.
Left details of brazilianvwbay.com -
osg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue 64 reg in Southport   Blue 64 reg in Southport Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue 64 reg in Southport
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: Kombi Spotting-
Jump to: