brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Kyham driveaway sleeper

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pdjenks

pdjenks

Cabin : Club

Kyham driveaway sleeper  Empty
PostSubject: Kyham driveaway sleeper    Kyham driveaway sleeper  EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:21 pm

After 1 night with 2 adults, 2 children and 2 dogs in the camper, we bought a Kyham driveaway sleeper awning.

sleeps 4 children with plenty of living space.

Kyham driveaway sleeper  Awning13

Kyham driveaway sleeper  Awning14

It takes about 30 mins to erect from parking up to complete - we paid around £180 - we didn't fancy the extra cost for an inflatable system as newbies!

It also fits into the roof rack.

so far - great value for money Smile
Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

Cabin : Flight 019

PostSubject: Re: Kyham driveaway sleeper    Kyham driveaway sleeper  EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 10:17 pm

Looks great they are fab..

________________________________________________________________________________
Steve,  Jo  TigerLily and Carra the Child lovin' Golden Cocker  sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyham driveaway sleeper    Kyham driveaway sleeper  EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 11:01 pm

Hi looking good ..we have the classic awning ..had it 8 years now never an issue in all weather's. .we are looking at getting the sleeper.where did you get it from.as 180 nice bargain!!
Back to top Go down
Bumble

Bumble

Cabin : Exec 049

PostSubject: Re: Kyham driveaway sleeper    Kyham driveaway sleeper  EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 2:19 am

We've just used the classic for 3 weeks and found it really useful...got lots of practice with it as had to put it up and take it down 6 tomes. Needed a broom to keep it clean every day from the sand and dirt and leaves.
M.
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: Kyham driveaway sleeper    Kyham driveaway sleeper  EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 1:57 pm

We too have the Kyham Sleeper - they are really great. Cool
Sounds like you bought yours at a bargain price - enjoy.

________________________________________________________________________________
Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
pdjenks

pdjenks

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Kyham driveaway sleeper    Kyham driveaway sleeper  EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 6:17 pm

lilyvdub wrote:
Hi looking good ..we have the classic awning ..had it 8 years now never an issue in all weather's. .we are looking at getting the sleeper.where did you get it from.as 180 nice bargain!!

We bought it from Castlecroft Camping - I can't find a receipt (I'll blame the builders), but I had scribbled down £200 so perhaps it was more than I remembered.  it's currently £238 on their site.

Hopefully no gales tomorrow when we will be putting it up (if we can get the bus back from the garage with a new buddy seat fitted Very Happy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyham driveaway sleeper    Kyham driveaway sleeper  EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 6:24 pm

Good luck !!
I notice you have the pole sort of khyam. .we have the quick erect classic and was after the quick erect sleeper..I think they Are about £400 plus mark ..but we have had this one as I said 8 years and never had a problem apart from the inevitable sliding door split ..so we will be going for the quick erect again..take care here when erecting and make sure the door opens with it catching the awning.
have fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyham driveaway sleeper    Kyham driveaway sleeper  Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyham driveaway sleeper
Page 1 of 1