brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

today's photo shoot of the van interior in day mode

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sundialsoft

sundialsoft

Cabin : Exec 074

today's photo shoot of the van interior in day mode Empty
PostSubject: today's photo shoot of the van interior in day mode   today's photo shoot of the van interior in day mode EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 7:26 pm

https://imgur.com/a/1YkPjIh

Lots of photos and more to come once we finish cleaning

________________________________________________________________________________
what is best in life ?
Back to top Go down
Skytiger

Skytiger

Cabin : Exec 008

PostSubject: Re: today's photo shoot of the van interior in day mode   today's photo shoot of the van interior in day mode EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 7:33 pm

Looks fab, you'll be sorry to see her go. 17 wine bottles is very specific Wink
Back to top Go down
Bumble

Bumble

Cabin : Exec 049

PostSubject: Re: today's photo shoot of the van interior in day mode   today's photo shoot of the van interior in day mode EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 7:57 pm

Great pictures, Ian.

So the Zig unit is a power inverter then?  Our Zig unit only works on hook-up, which we now don't do, using the solar panels to charge the starter and leisure batteries and the separate power inverter to convert the 12v to 240v (i.e. the oppopsite way to your Zig unit) and run the sockets.

Does the carpet go over the laminate and therefore you take off the carpet to put the table pole into the slot?  That's an interesting idea.

I like the hook for the oven glove!

P.
Back to top Go down
kirstencarleton

Cabin : Economy

PostSubject: Re: today's photo shoot of the van interior in day mode   today's photo shoot of the van interior in day mode EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 8:14 pm

Great pictures Ian , looking good have sent you an email
Back to top Go down
sundialsoft

sundialsoft

Cabin : Exec 074

PostSubject: Re: today's photo shoot of the van interior in day mode   today's photo shoot of the van interior in day mode EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 8:57 pm

Bumble wrote:
Great pictures, Ian.

So the Zig unit is a power inverter then?  Our Zig unit only works on hook-up, which we now don't do, using the solar panels to charge the starter and leisure batteries and the separate power inverter to convert the 12v to 240v (i.e. the oppopsite way to your Zig unit) and run the sockets.

Does the carpet go over the laminate and therefore you take off the carpet to put the table pole into the slot?  That's an interesting idea.

P.

The Zig unit is on mains hook up only. As far as I know it makes 240 volts into 12 volts to run the fridge etc . Maybe that's not how it works?

We use a folding table so the supplied table on a pole was not used by us so we did not need a hole in it. In real life most of the eating and drinking takes place outdoors.

________________________________________________________________________________
what is best in life ?
Back to top Go down
Bumble

Bumble

Cabin : Exec 049

PostSubject: Re: today's photo shoot of the van interior in day mode   today's photo shoot of the van interior in day mode EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 10:31 pm

sundialsoft wrote:
Bumble wrote:
Great pictures, Ian.

P.

The Zig unit is on mains hook up only. As far as I know it makes 240 volts into 12 volts to run the fridge etc . Maybe that's not how it works?

We use a folding table so the supplied table on a pole was not used by us so we did not need a hole in it. In real life most of the eating and drinking takes place outdoors.

No, I think that's exactly how the Zig unit works; it's the reverse of our power inverter. I've always struggled with how the one in Bumble was supposed to work, as the fridge was connected directly to the leisure battery. I guess because I installed the solar panels and set-up, I know exactly where each wire goes and what it does, so feel far more confident about that whole system set-up than I do about the Zig unit and what it was supposed to do!

P.
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: today's photo shoot of the van interior in day mode   today's photo shoot of the van interior in day mode EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 8:22 am

FAB photos - doo really look good - love the blue seats Cool

Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: today's photo shoot of the van interior in day mode   today's photo shoot of the van interior in day mode Empty

Back to top Go down

today's photo shoot of the van interior in day mode
Page 1 of 1