brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Help in valuing Frank to sell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knights

Knights

Cabin : Club

Help in valuing Frank to sell Empty
PostSubject: Help in valuing Frank to sell   Help in valuing Frank to sell EmptyMon Feb 14, 2022 12:01 pm

Dear Brazilian Bay Forum

I am after help in working out a price to sell ‘Frank’ for. Unfortunately I find my self in the a difficult position following a fall off my bike this winter where I have dislocated my femur and fractured the pelvis at he same time. The result being I now need sleep on my back and the 3/4 rock and roll bed in our van doesn’t have the space to allow my wife and I to sleep in the comfort normally afforded us when out on tour.

I posted some photos of the new upholstery we had done last summer. Selling Frank was never on the agenda but then again falling off my bike wasn’t planned either!
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

Help in valuing Frank to sell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help in valuing Frank to sell   Help in valuing Frank to sell EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 12:14 pm

Hi
So sorry to hear about your accident - hope you recover soon.
With regard to pricing we would suggest viewing the various web sites available that sell campervans - ie. Ebay, Pistonheads, Autotrader etc.
Ebay always seem to have a selction of Kombis for you to compare pricing and models.
Brazilian VW Kampers also always have a number of Kombies for sale and will even sell your van for you or indeed buy it out right.
Just remember prices from commercial organisations are likley to be different to private sales.
All the best
Roo b Roo
jocolor

________________________________________________________________________________
Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down

Help in valuing Frank to sell
Page 1 of 1