brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

where do you park

Go down 
+3
kiteman
Sunny
michel_bonn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
michel_bonn

michel_bonn

Cabin : Club

where do you park Empty
PostSubject: where do you park   where do you park EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:25 am

where do you park your busses?
i park in my garage but there is less place. in the summery i park my motorcycle too in the garage. it is very difficult to take the bike behind the bus because ther is a small egde. but look, is better to show it.
in the summer 2013 i will plan a second electric door behind the garage and built a carport behind it. than i can drive by the garage into the carport.
[img]where do you park Dsc07327[/img]

[img]where do you park Dsc07328[/img]
Back to top Go down
http://www.t2-c.de
Sunny

Sunny

Cabin : Exec 050

where do you park Empty
PostSubject: Re: where do you park   where do you park EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:55 am

You're complaining about lack of space in your garage to park a bus and a bike and now thinking about building a carport? Pah! Some of us don't have anything and have to rely upon finding a space in the street, which hopefully is within walking distance of the house. Razz

I like the look of those new breathable covers but don't think I can be bothered with the hassle of taking off a huge wet billowing cover everyday. My view is it's a car and can suffer the elements (but only because I can't do otherwise Crying or Very sad )
Back to top Go down
kiteman

kiteman

Cabin : Exec 002

where do you park Empty
PostSubject: Re: where do you park   where do you park EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:58 am

There's no way my bus is going to fit in mine, got way too much stuff in there. Keep mine in front of the house on the driveway.

________________________________________________________________________________
where do you park Img_4810

Ginger man without a ginger van  sunny
Back to top Go down
NorthPoles

NorthPoles

where do you park Empty
PostSubject: Re: where do you park   where do you park EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:16 am

Ours is just on the drive in front of the house, he's been there for nearly a year - no problems yet. But - bear in mind - winters in England are much milder than those in Germany. Just wet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.retro-holidays-camper-hire.co.uk
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

where do you park Empty
PostSubject: Re: where do you park   where do you park EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:14 am

Ours is on our drive if in use or about to be, and tucked up beside the house if not, behind locked gates and not visible from the road.

________________________________________________________________________________
www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
JLS 62

JLS 62

Location : Leicester - the centre of the world - sorry England

where do you park Empty
PostSubject: Re: where do you park   where do you park EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:57 pm

Our local conservative club has about 20 garages behind it and we rent one of them. Quite cheap, security lit and covered by CCTV and only 100yds from the house. Even has room for the Fiamma bike rack when not fitted and the camping picnic table and chairs.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

where do you park Empty
PostSubject: Re: where do you park   where do you park EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:24 pm

JLS 62 wrote:
Our local conservative club has about 20 garages behind it and we rent one of them. Quite cheap, security lit and covered by CCTV and only 100yds from the house. Even has room for the Fiamma bike rack when not fitted and the camping picnic table and chairs.

Must admit, given I only have on-street parking, and that's quite limited at the best of times, I'm quite tempted to look into hiring a garage. I reckon on about £50pcm around here. If I could get one close enough I might go down that route. But then again, £50 is quite a lot and the thing is going to depreciate by more than that whether it's in a garage or not. So guess its on street parking Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Cabin : Exec 072

where do you park Empty
PostSubject: Re: where do you park   where do you park EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:00 pm

We're on our driveway - Under our Darset flag!

That's one mean looking bike Michel - I bet it goes a little faster than the van! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

where do you park Empty
PostSubject: Re: where do you park   where do you park EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:31 am

Batman wrote:
We're on our driveway - Under our Darset flag!

That's one mean looking bike Michel - I bet it goes a little faster than the van! cheers

[Hijack thread alert] Talking of bikes, saw an interesting one yesterday in the papers. The Zero S ZF9, an electric bike with a range of over 100 miles and top speed of 88. Recharges in a couple of hours and has a battery pack life of 300k miles. That's the way to go and would seriously like one for my next bike with its equivalent mpg of 487 miles to the gallon (0.48 litres/100km). Looks pretty good too.

(I would put up a pic but I'm on the iPad and uploads don't seem to work on this. Have a link instead: Zero motorcycles )
Back to top Go down
michel_bonn

michel_bonn

where do you park Empty
PostSubject: Re: where do you park   where do you park EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:31 am

the Zero S ZF9 is a very interesting bike. to fast for me ;-)
my bike is only for driving normal speed. but it is fast much for me. before i have the children i drive much faster and know i dirve so that my wife have no fear. i drive not more often. that was the reason to buy the kombi for the family. since the children are there my wife doesent drive more with the bike with me. but i dont can sell the bike. my love is with it. it is 12 jears old. i have 5 jears save my money for it. i have ever take the bike like a baby, you can see it. it looks like new. in the last year i drove 1000km only. now on the infocenter from the bike i have 30.000km on the clock. often asks my friends i must sell it, but i cant do this. so i drive a litle bit in the year. that was a little telling about the bike.

Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

where do you park Empty
PostSubject: Re: where do you park   where do you park EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:06 pm

Michel - your English is really great - I completely understand everything you say - little things like you saved up for 5 years to buy your bike - can really relate to that mate!
Mach weiter mit dem guten Englisch !!!
Back to top Go down
michel_bonn

michel_bonn

where do you park Empty
PostSubject: Re: where do you park   where do you park EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:15 pm

@batman: du kannst aber auch sehr gut in deutsch schreiben, echt klasse.
your german is absolutly great.
very very thank you for this praise. i am honored for this. thank you a lot. i am often fear to tell you something and you understand me not. i say with my own words:
I bite my way through :-)

Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

where do you park Empty
PostSubject: Re: where do you park   where do you park EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:19 pm

It all makes complete sense Michel - Sehr Gut!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

where do you park Empty
PostSubject: Re: where do you park   where do you park Empty

Back to top Go down

where do you park
Page 1 of 1