brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August

Go down 
+7
Scooby
Sage
RayC
timmm
Voyager
Skooby
AbsintheKombi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 9:36 am

Scooby wrote:
OK
Just a step to the right . . .

No need to get political Scooby! Twisted Evil

________________________________________________________________________________
www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:05 pm

Tallulah wrote:
Scooby wrote:
OK
Just a step to the right . . .

No need to get political Scooby! Twisted Evil

OK
It's just a jump to the left . . .

________________________________________________________________________________
Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

Cabin : Exec 013

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 2 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 2:09 pm

Doess anyone want to join us for this event in August? - it would be nice to get to 5 vans.

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder

Blog: C13MPR

Finalist in the Caravan Club Caravanner of the Year Competition 2016

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
http://www.c13mpr.com
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 7:55 pm

I've just received an email from the organisers. I'll post more info when the pack arrives.

Hello Club Officials

(You received this message because you booked a club plot at Tatton Park VW Show)

Just a quick note to let you know that we will be posting your passes tomorrow. You *should* have them by Wednesday. If you don't have yours after Friday post just drop us a line and we will fix you up. All the info you need about how to enter the park, admission fees etc will be sent with your pass.

Are you still attending? Sounds daft I know, but nearly every year there is a club that doesn't show, it's very embarrassing for the club and annoying for us. We are totally out of space so if your plans have changed its ok, just let us know so that we can let someone from our Reserve list have the space.

The Glory is up for grabs! Yes, the award for Best Club Display back ON because the Usual Suspects will not be attending this year to win it *again*, so now is your chance to snap up the lovely laser cut trophy and some beer.

The theme this year is WESTERN, yee haw! Think what can you do with that, should be FUN. I'm pondering on wearing dungarees in HQ . . . .

Questions
Lookie here, or click on reply and I'll do my best to get back to you asap.

Thanks for being a special part of Tatton Park VW Show!

Julieanne.
vwnw.co.uk
August 7th 2016

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 5:21 am

Come on folks, Abs has gone to the trouble of getting a 5 van pitch, be a shame for that 5th slot not to be taken. Who's available??

Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 2 Melogo11
Back to top Go down
timmm

timmm

Cabin : Business

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 10:37 am

Just letting you know that Deborah and myself are still up for it.

Timmm
Back to top Go down
http://www.standrewsmotors.co.uk
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 2:37 pm

Thanks Tim & Timmm.

The details and passes have arrived today.

Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 2 Img_6110

Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 2 Img_6112

Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 2 Img_6111

timmm, Skooby, Sage - if you pm me your addersses I'll post the car passes out to you.

RayC - can you confirm whether you're attending please asap? If not I'll try to find another member to join us.

The website FAQs are here:  FAQs

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
timmm

timmm

Cabin : Business

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 3:32 pm

Sent it Martin.
I've read the FAQ's but i wonder if you might be as well taking the lead and let us know what you would like us all to do on the day and then were all working the same plan. Times to meet, set up etc.

Also as we've not done a club thing before, let us know if you need us to bring anything that will help the day go well.

Timmm
Back to top Go down
http://www.standrewsmotors.co.uk
RayC

RayC

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:06 am

Hi Guys

sorry I'm racing in Anglesey that weekend so not available
Back to top Go down
http://treadltd@gmail.com
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 12:23 pm

Ok, thanks for letting me know. Have a good weekend.

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
RayC

RayC

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 12:47 pm

thanks, you too, shame I cant be in two places at once
Back to top Go down
http://treadltd@gmail.com
dazdub

dazdub

Cabin : Exec 012

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 5:08 pm

Just got check with claire but would be very happy to show yoshi on club stand Smile
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 5:18 pm

Thanks Daz. I'm just waiting to hear back from Moira. If she can't make it, you're on. It would be great to see you and Clare.

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 6:19 pm

Moira has just got back to me so there's a club pass spare for you if you want it.

If you let me know I'll post it out to you tomorrow.

I'll have a think about plans for the day and put something on here.

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
dazdub

dazdub

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 6:27 pm

Yep def up for tatton park
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 6:30 pm

Brilliant, you can answer the technical questions. Will you pm your address, I had to guess last time!

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
dazdub

dazdub

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 6:36 pm

AbsintheKombi wrote:
Brilliant, you can answer the technical questions. Will you pm your address, I had to guess last time!
pm sent
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 12:03 pm

The show is next weekend so we'd better put together some semblance of a plan.

The gates open to the public at 9 so we'll aim to get there as close to 8.30 as possible. We'll bring the Forum banner, our flag pole and Brazilian flags and bunting. We'll also have the trailer to keep the van tidy. We'll bring some Forum cards but I don't think I have too many left so if you've got any please bring them along. Tim produced a sheet with info about the vans some time ago so I'll try to remember to print a few copies.

I don't think we have plans to dress the vans in the Western theme but if anyone wants to do something that's fine by me.

We'll bring some picnic food but I'm sure there are stalls selling burgers, etc if you want something hot.

Is there anything I've forgotten?

The vans attending are:

Absinthe
Skooby
timmm
Sage
DazDub

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
Skooby

Skooby

Cabin : Exec 046

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 12:44 pm

looking forward to it. I aim to be there as early as possible so 8:30 sounds a good time.
Back to top Go down
Skooby

Skooby

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 12:46 pm

I have prepared an info sheet too (cut n paste job from Just Kampers and wikipedia).....

2010 model Brazilian VW Kombi Type T2c
built at the Volkswagen Group's São Bernardo do Campo factory, São Paulo
Imported and converted by Danbury Motor Caravans
UK Registered March 2011

During the 1970’s, 80’s and early 90’s VW Brazil produced a version of the Splitscreen T2 with many of the body panels unique to Brazilian models. In 1995, the German looking T2 Bay Window was put into production at Sao Paulo Brazil (following the end of production in Mexico). Known as the T2c, it came with the 1.6 L air-cooled engines for the Brazilian market, and with the water-cooled 1.8 L inline four-cylinder 67 kW (91 PS; 90 bhp) fuel-injected engine for the Mexican market.
This is a real hybrid vehicle using parts from various years and models! The steering and suspension is fundamentally the same as pre 1967 German Splitscreen, sporting king and link pin front suspension and a gearbox reminiscent of the 1302 and 1303 Beetle gearbox. Many of the body panels are the same as the German produced mid 1970’s T2 but It has a raised roof (10cm) and swag lines on the driver and passenger doors.
The end of the Volkswagen air-cooled engine on a worldwide basis was marked by a Special Edition Kombi. An exclusive Silver paint job, and limited edition emblems were applied to only 200 units in late 2005, and were sold as 2006 models.
Stricter emissions regulations introduced by the Brazilian government for 2006 forced a shift to a flexible-fuel water-cooled engine able to run on petrol or alcohol. Borrowed from the Volkswagen Fox, the engine is a rear-mounted EA-111 1.4 L 8v Total Flex 1,390 cc (84.8 cu in), 58 kW (79 PS; 78 bhp) on petrol, and 60 kW (82 PS; 80 bhp) when run on ethanol, and 124 N·m (91 lbf·ft) torque. This version was very successful despite the minor changes made to the overall T2-bodied vehicle.
It still includes the four-speed transmission, but a new final-drive ratio enables cruising at 120 km/h (75 mph) at 4,100 rpm. Top speed is 130 km/h (81 mph) 0 to 100 km/h (0 to 62 mph) acceleration takes 22.7 seconds.
Production of the T2c ended in December 2013.

Follow our adventures touring the UK

Blog: WWW.SKOOBYBLUE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Twitter: @SKOOBYBLUEVDUB
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 1:25 pm

That's brilliant, Skooby. Any chance you can print some sheets out and bring them along?

I think I'll bring the small gas BBQ along - feel free to make use of it if anyone wants to cook anything.

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
Skooby

Skooby

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 1:30 pm

If you anyone wants to let me know there build year and UK registration date I can print personal copies as required
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 1:44 pm

Where did you find the build year, Simon?

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
Skooby

Skooby

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 1:46 pm

I guessed the build year to be honest. I think 2010 was the year they added the high level break light?
Back to top Go down
dazdub

dazdub

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 7:37 pm

My bay is a 2005. But was put on 55 plate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next