brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

JUST KAMPERS DISCOUNT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RobJK

Cabin : Business

JUST KAMPERS DISCOUNT  Empty
PostSubject: JUST KAMPERS DISCOUNT    JUST KAMPERS DISCOUNT  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 2:18 pm

Hi All,

I thought it best to post regarding our members discount scheme we can offer to you all and it really couldn't be easier, all you have to do is email me on  robert.steward @ justkampers.co.uk with your name, address, contact number and of course let me know you are a member of brazilianvwbay forum.
I can set this up for you to automatically apply your discount every time you shop either over the phone or online and you get a discount card through the post, with the usual free Haribo included.

We are not only offering a discount on the parts you buy we can also offer:

Club tech days  
Fixing and maintaining your own vehicle will save you a serious amount of money. So, the basics are invaluable to any classic vehicle owner.
We can organise a day in the workshop at JK HQ with our trained mechanic to guide you and your club members through some tricks of the trade, or a specified subject.
We will open the parts counter for the day and provide refreshments.

Bi Monthly News letter
All club members will receive a bi monthly newsletter with Exclusive offers, news, coming soon and much more

Club Bulk Buys
The chance to get that part you have always wanted but couldn’t stretch to.
We can heavily reduce an item if your club gets enough of its members to get involved.
In the past we have done this exercise with Propex heaters, Swivel seats, Side bars, Roof racks etc.
In most cases we have offered up to 40% of the retail price.

Sponsorship
If you organise a show or an annual meeting we can offer a sponsor pack which includes banners, trophies, prizes etc
This is just another way we can give something back.

So don’t hesitate.
If you run a club, or are a member of one then contact robert.steward @justkampers.co.uk to start benefiting today

I look forward to hearing from you,

Kind Regards

Rob
Back to top Go down
http://www.juskampers.com
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: JUST KAMPERS DISCOUNT    JUST KAMPERS DISCOUNT  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 2:57 pm

Welcome Rob and thank you for all the above! Basketball

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

JUST KAMPERS DISCOUNT  Melogo11
Back to top Go down
T2D2

T2D2

Cabin : Exec 085

PostSubject: Re: JUST KAMPERS DISCOUNT    JUST KAMPERS DISCOUNT  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 12:59 pm

I Just applied this to my just kampers account, discount ranges but about 5-10%. Was just a phone call really simple Smile

________________________________________________________________________________
bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUST KAMPERS DISCOUNT    JUST KAMPERS DISCOUNT  Empty

Back to top Go down

JUST KAMPERS DISCOUNT
Page 1 of 1