brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

kombi music . . .

Go down 
+5
Scooby
Dennis
beakyboy
sundialsoft
TimV
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dee James

Dee James

Cabin : Exec 086

kombi music . . . Empty
PostSubject: kombi music . . .   kombi music . . . EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 3:35 pm

Just for a bit of fun . . .

As much as i love the music i'm into (house & disco seeing as you asked) i do agree with my wife's suggestion we should have a soundtrack for when we're out and about in our brazibay next year. With the inevitable surf connections of a VW bay a bit of beach boys has to be a given but what else do you lot suggest? Artists and tracks please.

Go . . .
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

kombi music . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: kombi music . . .   kombi music . . . EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 3:37 pm

Easy .......

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

kombi music . . . Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Dee James

Dee James

kombi music . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: kombi music . . .   kombi music . . . EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 3:43 pm

TimV wrote:
Easy .......

a strong start to the thread Tim and a great video Wink
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

kombi music . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: kombi music . . .   kombi music . . . EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 3:44 pm

No messing. Straight in with the big tunes if you want this dance floor filled!!

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

kombi music . . . Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

kombi music . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: kombi music . . .   kombi music . . . EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 4:00 pm

At this point should I suggest making the DJ Tallulah Kombi Kaper CDs (there are 3 of them now) available for a small fee...?

www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Dee James

Dee James

kombi music . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: kombi music . . .   kombi music . . . EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 4:17 pm

Tallulah wrote:
At this point should I suggest making the DJ Tallulah Kombi Kaper CDs (there are 3 of them now) available for a small fee...?

A fellow dj T?

I think you should, got a track listing?
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

kombi music . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: kombi music . . .   kombi music . . . EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 7:44 pm

Dee James wrote:
Tallulah wrote:

A fellow dj T?

Only for special occasions and a bit of a hobby these days. My playlist from the 2015 Kombi Sleepover (90s anthems) is available here:

DJ Tallulah Sleepover Playlist 2015

Playlists for the Kombi Sleepovers in 2016 (80s) and in 2017 (Space) are on my laptop and never made it to the forum, but a shortened and edited version of them both did make it to CD for the Kombi Kapers to France in their respective years, as did the whole playlist for 2015.

Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
Voyager

Voyager

Cabin : Flight 044

kombi music . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: kombi music . . .   kombi music . . . EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 8:24 am

We favour a couple of old Canned Heat tracks, On the Road Again and Going up the Country. They might betray our age, but they seem to recapture the "Summer of Love" spirit of the campervan.
Back to top Go down
sundialsoft

sundialsoft

Cabin : Exec 074

kombi music . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: kombi music . . .   kombi music . . . EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 1:28 pm

When I first bought the van I took a 'Best of the Beach Boys' album to play. Now I am banned from ever playing it. It must have gone round 10 times at least on that first journey home to Scotland.

(we bought off a lady near Portsmouth, Wickham to be exact. Flew down & drove home)

what is best in life ?
Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

Cabin : Flight 019

kombi music . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: kombi music . . .   kombi music . . . EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 3:02 pm

Three Albums we've played over and over in 2017 , All Over The World - The Very Best of ELO , Can't Touch us Now - Madness and then post Kombi Kaper 2017 we've been listening to DJ Tallulah's Kaper CD.

Steve,  Jo  TigerLily and Carra the Child lovin' Golden Cocker  sunny
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

kombi music . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: kombi music . . .   kombi music . . . EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 3:45 pm

beakyboy wrote:
Three Albums we've played over and over in 2017 , All Over The World - The Very Best of ELO , Can't Touch us Now - Madness and then post Kombi Kaper 2017 we've been listening to DJ Tallulah's Kaper CD.

sunny

Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
Dennis

Cabin : Exec 033

kombi music . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: kombi music . . .   kombi music . . . EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 8:14 pm

So is there a trend of retired DJ's buy veedubs, I was a DJ from 1979 to 1982 "Thunderchild Road Show" named from war of the worlds, I used to take it around in a Triumph Herald Estate 1200cc and living in the valleys with just a few hills I would have to plan my route as when full of kit I could not get up some of the hills. Tim
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

kombi music . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: kombi music . . .   kombi music . . . EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 1:26 pm

We play a mixture of music (including the Beach Boys Greatest Hits), covering 60's, 70' and 80's, as well as some Rock music with the volume turned up to 11 man! Wink Laughing

Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
Voyager

Voyager

Cabin : Flight 044

kombi music . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: kombi music . . .   kombi music . . . EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 1:59 pm

Scooby wrote:
We play a mixture of music (including the Beach Boys Greatest Hits), covering 60's, 70' and 80's, as well as some Rock music with the volume turned up to 11 man! Wink Laughing

You need the volume at 11 with an aircooled engine! Wink
Back to top Go down
dizzylizard

dizzylizard

Cabin : Exec 018

kombi music . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: kombi music . . .   kombi music . . . EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 11:43 am

Anything that takes my fancy, from Bachman Turner Overdrive (also showing my age) through to Sandstorm. If someone cuts me up, a quick blast of Blitzkrieg Bop on max volume, gets me over it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dee James

Dee James

kombi music . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: kombi music . . .   kombi music . . . EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 1:25 pm

Dennis wrote:
So is there a trend of retired DJ's buy veedubs, I was a DJ from 1979 to 1982 "Thunderchild  Road Show" named from war of the worlds, I used to take it around in a Triumph Herald Estate 1200cc and living in the valleys with just a few hills I would have to plan my route as when full of kit I could not get up some of the hills.  Tim

You may well have a point there do seem to be a few of us . . .

my career was more on the more underground club circuit but I have boundless respect for anyone who can/could play Muti genre and cart all that equipment about. Back in the day a couple of record bags was my limit, these days they turn up to clubs with 2 x USB sticks and a pair of headphones.
Back to top Go down
Dee James

Dee James

kombi music . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: kombi music . . .   kombi music . . . EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 1:27 pm

Tallulah wrote:
Dee James wrote:
Tallulah wrote:

A fellow dj T?

Only for special occasions and a bit of a hobby these days. My playlist from the 2015 Kombi Sleepover (90s anthems) is available here:

Playlists for the Kombi Sleepovers in 2016 (80s) and in 2017 (Space) are on my laptop and never made it to the forum, but a shortened and edited version of them both did make it to CD for the Kombi Kapers to France in their respective years, as did the whole playlist for 2015.

Theres some great old 90's classics in there Tallulah Wink
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

kombi music . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: kombi music . . .   kombi music . . . EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 2:48 pm

Dee James wrote:
Tallulah wrote:
Dee James wrote:
Tallulah wrote:

A fellow dj T?

Theres some great old 90's classics in there Tallulah Wink

The dance tent - Kombi Kobana (or was that the following year? - was packed!!

Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kombi music . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: kombi music . . .   kombi music . . . Empty

Back to top Go down

kombi music . . .
Page 1 of 1