brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

BraziBoy at your service.

Go down 
+6
Scooby
Bumble
Gina Tonic
beakyboy
Ianvwk
Dee James
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

BraziBoy at your service. Empty
PostSubject: BraziBoy at your service.   BraziBoy at your service. EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 11:41 am

Hey all

As many of you know I've been involved with BraziBays since 2009 and am responsible for this very forum that you are viewing right now.  Not only do I own 2 Aircooleds, I've driven and worked on a host of both variants.

I'm now available to help you sort those jobs that you've been meaning to do, but simply don't have the time.  Anything from fitting a radio, changing a leisure battery, installing a new aerial, fixing broken roof catches, installing new door cards through to giving your camper a thorough valet.  I'll leave the servicing and major mechanical stuff to the experts but please ask me about anything else.

I'm based in Surrey but can come to you if you cover my travel costs.  Contact me with details of what jobs need doing on your camper and I'll come back to you with a quote.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Tim Basketball
07958 409306
tim@brazilianvwbay.com

BraziBoy at your service. Img_7523

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

BraziBoy at your service. Melogo11

Last edited by TimV on Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:49 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dee James

Dee James

Cabin : Exec 086

PostSubject: Re: BraziBoy at your service.   BraziBoy at your service. EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 1:03 pm

Found the perfect work outfit for you Tim

BraziBoy at your service. Brazil10
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: BraziBoy at your service.   BraziBoy at your service. EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 1:05 pm

Dee James wrote:
Found the perfect work outfit for you Tim

BraziBoy at your service. Brazil10

Haha - if only my legs were that long!!! lol!

________________________________________________________________________________
@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Ianvwk

Ianvwk

Cabin : Business

PostSubject: Re: BraziBoy at your service.   BraziBoy at your service. EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 8:44 am

Tim,

This is a great idea!

We will use you to fit minor items that are warranty for our customers.

Perfect!

Ian

BK

www.vwkampers.co.uk
Back to top Go down
http://Www.braziliankampers.co.uk
beakyboy

beakyboy

Cabin : Flight 019

PostSubject: Re: BraziBoy at your service.   BraziBoy at your service. EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 10:54 am

Mobile Waxoyl'er?

Steve,  Jo  TigerLily and Carra the Child lovin' Golden Cocker  sunny
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: BraziBoy at your service.   BraziBoy at your service. EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 11:08 am

beakyboy wrote:
Mobile Waxoyl'er?

Yep - when the temps have risen - not now as it won't run freely into the cavities.

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: BraziBoy at your service.   BraziBoy at your service. EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 11:43 am

So here's a non-exhaustive list of jobs I'd be happy to undertake for you on your BraziBays:

Battery (Starter and Leisure) Replacement
Radio/ICE installation
Door card installation
Minor electrical work
Fitting tailgate bike racks
Waxoyl treatments
Curtain fitting
Bulb replacements
Minor fittings issues
Poptop canvas clean and protection treatment
Interior and exterior valet using a machine polisher
Resealing leaky sunroofs
Pre-purchase inspections

Other suggestions welcome.  Basketball

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Gina Tonic

Gina Tonic

Cabin : Exec 020

PostSubject: Re: BraziBoy at your service.   BraziBoy at your service. EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 1:26 pm

Great idea! Wish I lived closer to you as I want to cover my door cards this year. I'll have to follow your YouTube guide instead.
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: BraziBoy at your service.   BraziBoy at your service. EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 3:05 pm

Gina Tonic wrote:
Great idea! Wish I lived closer to you as I want to cover my door cards this year. I'll have to follow your YouTube guide instead.

Cover them or replace them? Can come to your neck of the woods if you cover my travel costs ..... Smile

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BraziBoy at your service.   BraziBoy at your service. EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 4:10 pm

Sounds a great idea Tim!

I was a little worried though, because I started reading the “As many of you know I've been involved with BraziBays since 2009” and thought you were going to say you were leaving us all.......... But you didn’t (phew!)

I must say, I find this Forum very valuable and will no doubt find it even more valuable when we pick up Merlot. And now with the option of a mobile Tim can this forum get any better? Lol.
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: BraziBoy at your service.   BraziBoy at your service. EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 4:43 pm

Yeeh Badger wrote:
Sounds a great idea Tim!

I was a little worried though, because I started reading the “As many of you know I've been involved with BraziBays since 2009” and thought you were going to say you were leaving us all.......... But you didn’t (phew!)

I must say, I find this Forum very valuable and will no doubt find it even more valuable when we pick up Merlot. And now with the option of a mobile Tim can this forum get any better? Lol.

Leave?!!! No way. bounce

Cheers for the positive comments. Basketball

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Gina Tonic

Gina Tonic

PostSubject: Re: BraziBoy at your service.   BraziBoy at your service. EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 8:19 pm

TimV wrote:
Gina Tonic wrote:

Cover them or replace them?  Can come to your neck of the woods if you cover my travel costs ..... Smile

I'm just going to cover with vinyl from Dunelm for now as funds are low, I've already done the back panel. Anything but the grey!
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: BraziBoy at your service.   BraziBoy at your service. EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 9:55 am

Gina Tonic wrote:
TimV wrote:
Gina Tonic wrote:

Cover them or replace them?  Can come to your neck of the woods if you cover my travel costs ..... Smile

I'm just going to cover with vinyl from Dunelm for now as funds are low, I've already done the back panel. Anything but the grey!

Cool - using spray adhesive to fix it on?

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Gina Tonic

Gina Tonic

PostSubject: Re: BraziBoy at your service.   BraziBoy at your service. EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 4:16 pm

TimV wrote:
Gina Tonic wrote:
TimV wrote:
Gina Tonic wrote:

Cool - using spray adhesive to fix it on?
Yes, the spray adhesive worked well. I'll be doing the sliding door next as the card is damaged from our not so small folding cycles. Hopefully get some grown up Bromptons at some point instead of our heavy but solid retro folding shoppers. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: BraziBoy at your service.   BraziBoy at your service. EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 12:21 pm

Painting wheels this weekend.

BraziBoy at your service. Img_7518
BraziBoy at your service. Img_7519
BraziBoy at your service. Img_7522
BraziBoy at your service. Img_7521
BraziBoy at your service. Img_7517
BraziBoy at your service. Img_7520

Want yours done for the new season? Contact me!! BraziBoy!!

(Yes I'm getting new tyres fitted - otherwise I would have masked them!!) tongue

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: BraziBoy at your service.   BraziBoy at your service. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 3:05 pm

The weather is improving. Today I'm valeting one of my campers. Does yours need doing? Why not let me give you a quote? Very Happy

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: BraziBoy at your service.   BraziBoy at your service. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 2:00 pm

Fitting a bluetooth radio today. Very Happy

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: BraziBoy at your service.   BraziBoy at your service. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 6:33 pm

This is the radio unit I have been fitting today - it makes for a very decent upgrade from a CD/radio.  CD - what's that we hear the kids cry??!!!  It's £65 in Halfords stores, but if you order it via their eBay store you get it for just £55.  It looks sharp, is easy to use, has both USB and mini-jack inputs along with a microphone included for hands-free calls.  If you don't fancy installing this yourself, I can do this for you.

BraziBoy at your service. S-l50010

JVC Bluetooth Radio

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: BraziBoy at your service.   BraziBoy at your service. EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 9:10 am

Now installing trackers to BraziBays.

Please pm me for details. Wink

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

PostSubject: Re: BraziBoy at your service.   BraziBoy at your service. EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 4:23 pm

BraziBayBoy (aka @timv) was down in Somerset for the bank holiday weekend, and in exchange for some Somerset hospitality, was kind enough to replace Tallulah's side repeater which had stopped working (I'm not permitted to go into any detail about how it stopped working, strict instructions from Mrs Tallulah).

The side repeater has been replaced by a very trendy looking LED light and Tallulah is now ready to pop up the road for an MOT.

Thanks BraziBayBoy - Top job!

www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Bumble

Bumble

Cabin : Exec 049

PostSubject: Re: BraziBoy at your service.   BraziBoy at your service. EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 4:25 pm

Tallulah wrote:
BraziBayBoy (aka @timv) was down in Somerset for the bank holiday weekend, and in exchange for some Somerset hospitality, was kind enough to replace Tallulah's side repeater which had stopped working (I'm not permitted to go into any detail about how it stopped working, strict instructions from Mrs Tallulah).

The side repeater has been replaced by a very trendy looking LED light and Tallulah is now ready to pop up the road for an MOT.

We need pics!

P.
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

PostSubject: Re: BraziBoy at your service.   BraziBoy at your service. EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 5:39 pm

Bumble wrote:
Tallulah wrote:

We need pics!

P.

We have pics, but as with many others, Tallulah has 'a bit of a rust problem' around the side indicator. So while the new light looks fab, the rust directly behind it doesn't and Tallulah would be far too embarrassed if I posted a pic before the full repair has been completed.

www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: BraziBoy at your service.   BraziBoy at your service. EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 6:06 pm

Scooby Doo Agree - but doo post when the R word has gone! Smile

Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: BraziBoy at your service.   BraziBoy at your service. EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 8:36 pm

Sneaky peek .... they look like these. Available in clear too.

BraziBoy at your service. 881de410

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: BraziBoy at your service.   BraziBoy at your service. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 1:55 pm

Another tracker ordered, to be installed later this week.

Please give serious consideration to fitting a tracker to your BraziBay, it may even reduce your insurance costs. Basketball

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BraziBoy at your service.   BraziBoy at your service. Empty

Back to top Go down

BraziBoy at your service.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next