brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Power Steering on a T2

Go down 
2 posters

Power Steering on a Brazilian Bay
If the option had been available I'd have had it
steering - Power Steering on a T2 I_vote_lcap38%steering - Power Steering on a T2 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
I like the workout my T2 steering gives me
steering - Power Steering on a T2 I_vote_lcap54%steering - Power Steering on a T2 I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
I'd trade my current T2 for one with PAS
steering - Power Steering on a T2 I_vote_lcap8%steering - Power Steering on a T2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

steering - Power Steering on a T2 Empty
PostSubject: Power Steering on a T2   steering - Power Steering on a T2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:37 am

Now available as an option on new T2s. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm curious, and I'm wondering what other Brazilian Bay owners think about it.

I think my only reservation would be that this is a custom option. So if something should go wrong - can it only be fixed by the originating supplier and at what cost? How long would replacement parts be made available for?

On the plus side this may well make the T2 a viable option to potential customers who have previously been put off by the lack of power steering. What are your thoughts?

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

steering - Power Steering on a T2 Melogo11
Back to top Go down
jj123vw

jj123vw

Cabin : Business

steering - Power Steering on a T2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Steering on a T2   steering - Power Steering on a T2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:41 am

Hi Tim - Just to let you know that the major components used are from a major worldwide car supplier so spare parts are not a problem. It really is an unbelievable drive with this option and you can view the first customer test drive video on our official facebook page. Just type into Facebook: Danbury Motorcaravans. Happy new year and look forward to seeing you later this year for your first drive in one! www.danburymotorcaravans.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.danburymotorcaravans.com

Power Steering on a T2
Page 1 of 1