brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Update from TimV and Tango

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

Update from TimV and Tango Empty
PostSubject: Update from TimV and Tango   Update from TimV and Tango EmptyWed May 22, 2019 11:15 am

For those that know, Tango and I have been living and working in Ibiza since last September.  It's been a wonderful experience, but I've found the teaching English really tough.  I completely take my hat off to you if that is your profession.  I have however got a good grip on the native language here and made some great new friends.

Tango and I will be returning to the UK at the start of July, and I've been invited to join the team at VW Kampers again for the summer, which I'm looking forward to.  After that, we'll see!

But this means that I'm able to organise the celebrations for our 10th anniversary, once again at Anita's near Oxford, and I look forward to seeing many of you with your BraziBays there!!!cheers

All the best

Tim Basketball

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Update from TimV and Tango Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Ianvwk

Ianvwk

Cabin : Business

PostSubject: Re: Update from TimV and Tango   Update from TimV and Tango EmptyWed May 22, 2019 11:31 am

To celebrate Tims arrival back we will be offering 5% off all parts from our webshop plus free P&P whilst Tim is back with us.

Thats work out to just over £50 discount on a full set of water pipes Very Happy

________________________________________________________________________________
www.vwkampers.co.uk
Back to top Go down
http://Www.braziliankampers.co.uk
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Update from TimV and Tango   Update from TimV and Tango EmptyWed May 22, 2019 11:57 am

Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Update from TimV and Tango Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update from TimV and Tango   Update from TimV and Tango Empty

Back to top Go down

Update from TimV and Tango
Page 1 of 1