brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Planning a trip?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

Planning a trip? Empty
PostSubject: Planning a trip?   Planning a trip? EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 4:08 pm

I’m a firm believer of ‘if you have it onboard then you won’t need it’ when it comes to parts and epic trips in your BraziBay. The same goes for Breakdown cover.

Over the years I’ve been made aware of at least one owner getting into difficulty whilst on tour each year. This would have been much less stressful if they had taken out cover. Just in case.

So as part of your planning, invest in European Breakdown cover - some insurance companies even include it with their cover. This isn’t specific to KOMBI ownership - it applies to any vehicle.

Then you won’t need it! 😎

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Planning a trip? Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Bumble

Bumble

Cabin : Exec 049

Planning a trip? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning a trip?   Planning a trip? EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 8:52 pm

Our deal with Admiral multicar (though not including Bumble), includes European breakdown cover for all cars on the policy, which is cheaper than just having it on (say) just mine. scratch

Admiral don't do such a breakdown policy now, so it's a legacy item that we maintain.

For Bumble, we do have European cover (and always have had, but haven't had to use it for the past few years. No

P.
Back to top Go down

Planning a trip?
Page 1 of 1