brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Litesteer power steering

Go down 
+23
Voyager
Sunshine Daisy
Firebird
jj123vw
Dalesman
Mick
Scooby
neillitesteer
Matt
Footsteps
Dennis
harryhornet
kiteman
Richard
graciebabie
TimV
AbsintheKombi
Carlos
Skytiger
Sunny
dizzylizard
Tallulah
irishman
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
MarcusH

MarcusH

Cabin : Exec 031

steering - Litesteer power steering - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litesteer power steering   steering - Litesteer power steering - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 1:00 pm

Just had an email through from Litesteer saying that there is an offer on if you order before the end of April for Power Steering
£895.50 + vat and fitting
Might be tempted
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: Litesteer power steering   steering - Litesteer power steering - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 2:07 pm

Sounds a FAB offer but not for us - we like 'wandering' around with Scooby. Wink

________________________________________________________________________________
Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

Cabin : Exec 013

PostSubject: Re: Litesteer power steering   steering - Litesteer power steering - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 4:18 pm

You don't know what you're missing, Scooby.

________________________________________________________________________________
Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder

Blog: C13MPR

Finalist in the Caravan Club Caravanner of the Year Competition 2016

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
http://www.c13mpr.com
harryhornet

harryhornet

Cabin : Exec 027

PostSubject: Re: Litesteer power steering   steering - Litesteer power steering - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 4:25 pm

You can still have a good 'ol wander Scoobs it's just a whole lot more pleasurable!
Having had nearly a week of motoring with Litesteer I could not imagine life without it. Well worth every penny in my opinion.

Last edited by harryhornet on Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gordonmac

gordonmac

Cabin : Exec 029

PostSubject: Re: Litesteer power steering   steering - Litesteer power steering - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 6:31 pm

Scooby - come over to the lite side!
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Cabin : Exec 050

PostSubject: Re: Litesteer power steering   steering - Litesteer power steering - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 9:10 pm

gordonmac wrote:
Scooby - come over to the lite side!
Think he already uses the force
Back to top Go down
Feliz

Feliz

Cabin : Exec 026

PostSubject: Re: Litesteer power steering   steering - Litesteer power steering - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:50 am

Scooby wrote:
Sounds a FAB offer but not for us - we like 'wandering' around with Scooby. Wink
we find that normal wind conditions satisfy the wandering aspect of driving despite having the power steering Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Bumble

Bumble

Cabin : Exec 049

PostSubject: Re: Litesteer power steering   steering - Litesteer power steering - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 3:18 pm

Mrs Bumble nearly had a panic attack because of the Brazi sway when she drove Bumble for the first time yesterday .
M.
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Litesteer power steering   steering - Litesteer power steering - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 3:22 pm

Bumble wrote:
Mrs Bumble nearly had a panic attack because of the Brazi sway when she drove Bumble for the first time yesterday .
M.

But she didn't and you managed to get from point A to point B right? That would be sufficient for me.

Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

steering - Litesteer power steering - Page 5 Melogo11
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: Litesteer power steering   steering - Litesteer power steering - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 3:25 pm

I think the average Camper journey goes like this, Tim:

A to A1 to A2 to A3 to A4 to B4 to B3 to B2 to B1 to B.

I series of small discrete journeys all cumulating in an overall A to B.

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Litesteer power steering   steering - Litesteer power steering - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 3:37 pm

Sounds about right Abs!

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Bumble

Bumble

PostSubject: Re: Litesteer power steering   steering - Litesteer power steering - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 3:41 pm

I managed to get from point A...a services car park to point b.......the nearest roadside parking area about half a mile later before I chickened out due to a bully Royal mail van terrorising me behind!
M
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Litesteer power steering   steering - Litesteer power steering - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 3:42 pm

Bumble wrote:
I managed to get from point  A...a services car park to point b.......the nearest roadside parking area about half a mile later  before I chickened out due to a bully Royal mail van terrorising me behind!
M

So it wasn't really anything to do with the steering, is what you're saying?

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Bumble

Bumble

PostSubject: Re: Litesteer power steering   steering - Litesteer power steering - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 4:08 pm

The power steering was great when I was practicing round and round the car park at first but when I eventually took to the open road I wasnt expecting the wandering and was coming to terms with that when the lorry behind started bullying me so i gave up. So Scooby shouldnt worry about losing the wander because its still there after lite steer but P says not as much. I didnt drive Bumble befire it was fitted. Im going out for my second drive now round the block as there are no lorries in sight.
Back to top Go down
harryhornet

harryhornet

Cabin : Exec 027

PostSubject: Re: Litesteer power steering   steering - Litesteer power steering - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 5:08 pm

The main thing to remember is to relax. Take things slowly and let others pass you if they want. Mrs Hornet is yet to drive Eddie but has threatened to have a go now that the Litesteer is fitted. It's a different experience but in many ways it's the difference that makes driving our Brazi's so enjoyable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Litesteer power steering   steering - Litesteer power steering - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 9:09 pm

Just returned from Litesteer after having our coolant pipes replaced with stainless steel and while there decided to have the Litesteer fitted.

The transformation to the van was fantastic, having had to drive back home through part of hurricane Imogen, we were glad to have had it done ! Penny took Lily for a run today which hasn't happened for a long time and came back smiling!!

Neil and Gaby were great ,extremely accommodating, from coffee to the taxi service to and from the local railway station for day out while work was carried out , the fitting was done efficiently and to a very high standard .
A truly professional and friendly company.

If anyone is thinking of having Litesteer fitted or their coolant pipes replaced we can highly recommend Neil and Gaby at Litesteer.

Another satisfied customer.

Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

PostSubject: Re: Litesteer power steering   steering - Litesteer power steering - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 9:15 pm

Welcome to the Litesteer club!

www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: Litesteer power steering   steering - Litesteer power steering - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 9:44 pm

Nice one guys. I'll bet you're chuffed to bits.

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
irishman

irishman

Cabin : Exec 003

PostSubject: Re: Litesteer power steering   steering - Litesteer power steering - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 10:15 pm

Great news, that Neal's a clever fella!
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Litesteer power steering   steering - Litesteer power steering - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 10:29 pm

Great to read!

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
dizzylizard

dizzylizard

Cabin : Exec 018

PostSubject: Re: Litesteer power steering   steering - Litesteer power steering - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 10:39 am

I don't have litesteer, but last year I got a set of coolant pipes sent over from Neil and finally got round to having them fitted, just before Christmas.

Very impressed with the service, and the quality of the pipes is excellent, I'd recommend them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Litesteer power steering   steering - Litesteer power steering - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Litesteer power steering
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5