brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!!

Go down 
+6
kiteman
MarcusH
TimV
AbsintheKombi
Scooby
lynnand steve
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lynnand steve

lynnand steve

Cabin : Economy

our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!! Empty
PostSubject: our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!!   our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:12 pm

our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!! Img_1620 new steering wheel, custom made by MCJ PRODUCTS !! love it
Back to top Go down
lynnand steve

lynnand steve

PostSubject: Re: our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!!   our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:13 pm

our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!! Img_1621
Back to top Go down
lynnand steve

lynnand steve

PostSubject: Re: our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!!   our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:14 pm

our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!! Img_1622
Back to top Go down
lynnand steve

lynnand steve

PostSubject: Re: our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!!   our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:18 pm

has taken me 2 hours to post these... hehehehe, thanks Kiteman for the info , i got there in the end.
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!!   our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:31 pm

AB FAB
Really like it and also the other Scooby bits we can see too
Roo b Roo
flower
PS
We can see you and your camera phone in the middle pic - hehehehehehe

________________________________________________________________________________
Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
lynnand steve

lynnand steve

PostSubject: Re: our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!!   our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:36 pm

I know I spent ages trying to take it without me in it , Steve was stressing as he wanted to cover 'scooby ' up for the winter so this was the best one out of a bad bunch !!
Have had a scooby number plate designed as well , with a camper at the left side , then T2 VW and a scooby on the right, can only use of road but it's wicked !!!

Love your flag
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

PostSubject: Re: our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!!   our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:41 pm

lynnand steve wrote:
Have had a scooby number plate designed as well , with a camper at the left side , then T2 VW and a scooby on the right, can only use of road but it's wicked !!!

Love your flag

Number plate sounds cool - dare we ask for a pic? heheheheheheheh

Glad you like our flag - we love it too I love you

Roo b Roo
flower

________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
lynnand steve

lynnand steve

PostSubject: Re: our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!!   our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:45 pm

I will try and get in 'scooby ' later as its inside - will wait till it stops raining otherwise I'll be in trouble for getting 'scoby' wet under the covering.
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

PostSubject: Re: our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!!   our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:48 pm

No rush
Doo not get in to trouble
This pesky rain, when will it end
Roo b Roo
flower

Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

Cabin : Exec 013

PostSubject: Re: our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!!   our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:21 pm

Scooby's looking good. The steering wheel looks ace.

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder

Blog: C13MPR

Finalist in the Caravan Club Caravanner of the Year Competition 2016

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
http://www.c13mpr.com
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!!   our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:29 pm

That's one lavished BraziBay folks. Good for you. Basketball

Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!! Melogo11
Back to top Go down
lynnand steve

lynnand steve

PostSubject: Re: our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!!   our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:05 pm

Thanks for your comments , think our 'scooby ' is done now , although always wanted a drop down tv - perhaps next year.
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

PostSubject: Re: our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!!   our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:17 pm

lynnand steve wrote:
always wanted a drop down tv - perhaps next year.

There will always be some thing - hehehehehehehe
Roo b Roo
flower

Back to top Go down
MarcusH

MarcusH

Cabin : Exec 031

PostSubject: Re: our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!!   our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:32 pm

Looking good - an early contender for the Star Kombi award

Love the Scooby in the Steering wheel centre

Hope you are both well
Back to top Go down
kiteman

kiteman

Cabin : Exec 002

PostSubject: Re: our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!!   our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:40 pm

You've done a cracking job. Scooby's looking rather swish

lynnand steve wrote:
think our 'scooby ' is done now

You say that now but there will always be something lurking around the corner to get for them.

our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!! Img_4810

Ginger man without a ginger van  sunny
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Cabin : Exec 050

PostSubject: Re: our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!!   our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:43 pm

lynnand steve wrote:
although always wanted a drop down tv - perhaps next year.
Id be too worried about tempting light fingers with a drop down tv. I've toyed with the idea of rigging up some sort of removable screen, with a chassis on the bed boards. That way said screen could be removed when not in use.

Of course, what I'd also like is some black out windows. Just have to find someone that does tints (at a reasonable price and within a reasonable distance).
Back to top Go down
kiteman

kiteman

Cabin : Exec 002

PostSubject: Re: our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!!   our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:48 pm

Sunny wrote:

Of course, what I'd also like is some black out windows. Just have to find someone that does tints (at a reasonable price and within a reasonable distance).

Yellow pages and google are your friends. There's loads of places out there that do window tints got mine done locally for £150

our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!! Img_4810

Ginger man without a ginger van  sunny
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Cabin : Exec 050

PostSubject: Re: our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!!   our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:30 pm

kiteman wrote:
Sunny wrote:

Yellow pages and google are your friends. There's loads of places out there that do window tints got mine done locally for £150
Ah, rumbled Smile OK I'll rephrase that; just have to get motivated and look up someone that does tints.

(But thanks for the price indication. Makes it more feasible.)
Back to top Go down
lynnand steve

lynnand steve

PostSubject: Re: our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!!   our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:34 pm

We had our tints done by Pentagon windows, we had dark limo tints on the sides, you really struggle to see anything inside and a lighter tint on the rear window - easier for reversing !!

Paid more than £150, think ït was nearly double - but very very happy with it.

Again thanks for everyone's comments .
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

Cabin : Exec 013

PostSubject: Re: our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!!   our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!! EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:22 am

I'm tempted by tints having had them put on my Discovery, but I'm concerned that it might be very dark inside - what's the view from those who've had it done?

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder

Blog: C13MPR

Finalist in the Caravan Club Caravanner of the Year Competition 2016

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
http://www.c13mpr.com
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!!   our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!! EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:51 am

Let's start a new thread for this shall we?

Tinted Glass

Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!! Melogo11
Back to top Go down
spikesworlddub

spikesworlddub

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!!   our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!! EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:10 am

Hi Scooby, love the van and also his Xmas present. I have just received my new MCJ wheel and boss. Any advice about fitting so the horn function still works, provided cable looks rather short to allow 360 rotation of steering wheel? Also does the indicator cancel function still work, there is a difference to my original Vw wheel and the boss supplied by MCJ. Any guidance welcome, hope to play tomorrow if the garage is not flooded!
Best Spike
Back to top Go down
MarcusH

MarcusH

PostSubject: Re: our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!!   our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!! EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 8:05 am

Hi Spike - yes the indicator cancel will still work with the MCJ boss
Back to top Go down
lynnand steve

lynnand steve

PostSubject: Re: our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!!   our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!! EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:07 pm

Hi Spike - sorry I have no idea we took ours to a garage , everything works as it should so wires etc... Must be enough.

Hi Marcus - thanks for the comments, reckon my Scooby is an acquired taste with all the flowers and scooby theme - so doubt I stand a chance to get my hands on the cup , lol, but hope its nice and gleaming for the next winner ..... You never know you might have a double triumph!

Hope you and family are well
Back to top Go down
MarcusH

MarcusH

PostSubject: Re: our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!!   our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!! EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 7:40 pm

We are all good here thanks. I've been busy at work doing some offices up. Taking a bit of a back seat now my son has joined the business. Been tiling the last few days which is a first for me.
Going to do an embroidered pennant for the next winner so they have something to keep when they hand back the trophy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!!   our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

our Scooby's xmas pressie !!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: Your Brazilian VW Bay-
Jump to: