brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Brazilian owners manual!

Go down 
+2
beakyboy
BobHudson
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BobHudson

Cabin : Club

Brazilian owners manual! Empty
PostSubject: Brazilian owners manual!   Brazilian owners manual! EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 11:57 am

Hi all, new to the forum, but as the proud new owner of a Brazilian camper, a Danbury conversion on a 2010 plate, I thought this was the ideal place to ask if anyone knows where I can get my hands on an English version of the owners manual that is in the glovebox in but written in Portugese?

Thanks,

Bob
Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

Cabin : Flight 019

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian owners manual!   Brazilian owners manual! EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 2:32 pm

Hi Bob , Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the purchase of your new camper which I hope you'll upload some pictures of in due course. I don't think anybody has a full English version for the Watercooled but if you search Manual in the search function (top left of the website) you'll be able to locate what's been found so far.

This is a great site with lots of information regarding your BraziBay and also don't forget to check out next years Club Events and shows that other Brazibay owners will be attending.

Enjoy
Steve

________________________________________________________________________________
Steve,  Jo  TigerLily and Carra the Child lovin' Golden Cocker  sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian owners manual!   Brazilian owners manual! EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 7:27 pm

Bob , welcome , didn't anyone tell you "before" you bought your van,that you should have done the crash course in Portuguese ???!!!! As Steve says ,plenty of info on forum
Back to top Go down
kiteman

kiteman

Cabin : Exec 002

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian owners manual!   Brazilian owners manual! EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 7:51 pm

Welcome to the forum.

All the info you will ever need is on the site. Have a good nose around using the search bar.
Any other problems just ask away.

________________________________________________________________________________
Brazilian owners manual! Img_4810

Ginger man without a ginger van  sunny
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian owners manual!   Brazilian owners manual! EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 7:06 pm

Hi & Welcome to the Forum Bob
As others have said, all you need is on here Cool 
Roo b Roo
jocolor

Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
Rebeldog

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian owners manual!   Brazilian owners manual! EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:12 pm

Pegga, how did you get an English manual? I assume you did not personally translate from Portugese. I seem to remember somewhere on the site there is a partial translation, from memory by BelgiumBay???
Bob - as people have said, this is a really great site. Lots of information when you use the search facility. Also, the knowledgeable are very patient with the likes of myself who asks really dim questions.
Back to top Go down
dizzylizard

dizzylizard

Cabin : Exec 018

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian owners manual!   Brazilian owners manual! EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:29 pm

For some time I have been trying to get hold of a copy of this :-

http://www.cdtm.com.br/produto.php?curso=51

It covers both aquas and aircooled, and has a dvd and videos to supplement the manual. Downside it is expensive, and in Portuguese. (my daughter works with a Portuguese dentist who said she would translate it for me if needed so that wasn't too much of a concern)

I have e-mailed the company a couple of times without success and Paypal don't operate in Brazil, so for the time being I have given up.

Just throwing it into the mix if anyone else wants a go, or knows how to get hold of one.
Back to top Go down
BobHudson

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian owners manual!   Brazilian owners manual! EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:17 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcome and kind words. Am looking forward to both using the forum and maybe attending a meet or two!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brazilian owners manual!   Brazilian owners manual! Empty

Back to top Go down

Brazilian owners manual!
Page 1 of 1