brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Bought a brazilian

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dennis

Cabin : Exec 033

Bought a brazilian Empty
PostSubject: Bought a brazilian   Bought a brazilian EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:45 pm

Hi have bought a new van very pleased apart from a few teething problem. Going to ask the same old questions what is the engine I was led to believe it was the fox engine, any problems that I should know of any one translated the handbook etc, can you put long life oil in it to extend times between servicing. Tim (south wales)
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

Cabin : Club

Bought a brazilian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bought a brazilian   Bought a brazilian EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:18 pm

Hello Tim, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new van. I presume you are meaning a brand new watercooled van. My engine is a 1400 total flex engine i believe, but mine is an 09 model. As of yet no-one has managed to get a translated hand book but there are some threads where we have worked out some bits. Spend some time looking through the old threads and you will find the areas some people have had problems with, but dont get to disheartened, it could easily appear that owning a Brazillian is a nightmare, it's not.
I would not recommend extending your service times if you are wanting to be covered by Danburys warrenty.
The main concern is rust. Waxoiling and undersealing is advisable and regular good quality wax polish for the paint work. Getting duplicate keys is a current problem area, so guard them with your life.

________________________________________________________________________________
Matt.

Bought a brazilian Img_2014
Back to top Go down

Bought a brazilian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: